Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno how she can be sad over this when she’s spent months denying the girls of any proper “play dates” or proper interactions with their friends! I doubt the girls even got to see their mates when they came back at Christmas 🙃 she’s such a hypocrite, it makes me so angry.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Last pic it looks like the girls are back in the silver glitter Palace 🤢🤮 in the UK? Maybe they're home now ....

Reactions: 9
Last pic it looks like the girls are back in the silver glitter Palace 🤢🤮 in the UK? Maybe they're home now ....
Yeah and yesterday she was asking if anyone knows where to get hay-fever injection in Essex?

Reactions: 3
The conversation with the uncle was sweet - why film that and share it? That was a sweet thing which should have just stayed in the family. I don’t film my family just having a chat with family. Who the hell does? There’s no dignity for anyone

Reactions: 10
why does she bang on about crying over generic Instagram posts... it's not even sad and pathetic it's just weird. She must be approaching 30

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they’ve been home. The photo of the girls at her house looked old, girls weren’t even tanned.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.