Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo in some dingy hotel room compared to Dubai

View attachment 609406

Wasn’t it mentioned she was having more surgery
- maybe why she is in Turkey
Turkey is very well known for it's dodgy plastic surgery buisness. A anything goes sort of place.

Maybe her current surgeon has finally refused to ruin her more and now she's resorted to dodgy buisnesses to fufil her addiction 🤔

Reactions: 1
The surgery/dental sector in Turkey has actually improved so much in the past 10 years or so.. their after care and such is outstanding but that’s besides the point.
A lot of people seem to be using Turkey as a transition between the UK and Dubai .. I haven’t quite worked out why as they’re both on the red list but I’ve seen numerous people doing it🤔

Reactions: 4
She has gone way too afr with the surgery, its sad them girls are going to grow up with so many insecurities

Reactions: 6
What’s with the big dot on the end of her brows? Fox eye surgery completed already maybe?

Reactions: 5
Imagine taking your kids out of school, denying them an education and friends, to be dragged along with you to get cosmetic surgery. I’m actually shocked

Reactions: 26
I’ve just seen the monkey photos, I’d never let my child near a wild animal like that, could you imagine if it flipped out?! Just so dangerous. Obviously don’t get me started on just how inhumane it is, just awful

Reactions: 16
She really is the most vain vapid creature. Just what is she teaching those girls. I’m so surprised there hasn’t been some sort of intervention from her family or the girl’s fathers.

Gosh what is she going to look like after as she already looks a state 🤦‍♀️ Maybe having her bum done. Those poor girls

Reactions: 4
Going tomTurkey might also mean they can restart the next Dubai visa, get another 90 days out there. Hopefully not. The girls should be in school.

if one of them is leaving primary school that’s just really sad. Last half of term for Year 6 is normally special - residential trip (my childs trip is happening) leaving parties, transitioning to high school. She’s doing them such a disservice.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
2A745497-483E-4078-A156-A64578F71D46.jpeg
12449B23-111B-4EDB-A005-ED2C3F6547AE.jpeg

The difference is insane. Ugly box troll without a filter

I was also wondering who looks after the kids. Bet she makes them care for her. Can’t believe they’re in her hospital room 🙈

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.