Sophie May Dickson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls ‘thought’ they were walking through the mall on their own, when she is literally breathing down their necks 🙄

Idiot

Reactions: 2
I don't want to get my conspiracy theory hat on, but her using the word MAP all in caps, doing what she does as a job and they way she flaunts those girls, makes me so uncomfortable

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't want to get my conspiracy theory hat on, but her using the word MAP all in caps, doing what she does as a job and they way she flaunts those girls, makes me so uncomfortable
Why what does that mean?

I didn’t think anything of it until I scrolled down and saw she had written it again in capital letters. What the duck

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I pray to god that it’s an unfortunate use of capital letters on her part 😣😣😣😣

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Literally just thinking along these lines myself why the capitals

Reactions: 3
They have been in Turkey the past couple of days. Possibly flying home, or maybe this will be the new Dubai for them? Surely not as luxurious as Sophie is used to.

Reactions: 4
They have been in Turkey the past couple of days. Possibly flying home, or maybe this will be the new Dubai for them? Surely not as luxurious as Sophie is used to.
How do you know they are in Turkey? Have I missed something?

How do you know they are in Turkey? Have I missed something?
I can't show how because Sophie will know who I am as I'm pretty sure she reads these threads.

But she will probably post about it in a few days on Instagram anyway, you know how she is 🤣

I think she's heading back to UK and just stopping for a bit in Turkey, maybe quarantine? Not sure what the policies are in Turkey. All I know at the moment is she's there, not 100% where she's going next but I will keep you all posted, as long as she doesn't figure out it's me 🙈

Reactions: 12
I can't show how because Sophie will know who I am as I'm pretty sure she reads these threads.

But she will probably post about it in a few days on Instagram anyway, you know how she is 🤣

I think she's heading back to UK and just stopping for a bit in Turkey, maybe quarantine? Not sure what the policies are in Turkey. All I know at the moment is she's there, not 100% where she's going next but I will keep you all posted, as long as she doesn't figure out it's me 🙈
That's fair enough, I thought maybe I'd missed something!

Reactions: 1

do you have anymore tea sis?

Reactions: 3
Defo in some dingy hotel room compared to Dubai

AB4FBD7C-D451-43AA-B99C-9C382EBB063B.jpeg

Wasn’t it mentioned she was having more surgery
- maybe why she is in Turkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.