Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i love how she posts all these inspirational quotes about not caring what others think and to ignore it ... then reads through these threads ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

sheโ€™s a proper state .. most mothers are either at home with their kids tonight or working (not on their backs) and sheโ€™s spent most of her week coked up and gagging on punters riddled cocks

#blessed #oldsoul ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else confused as to why sophie pretends to be vegan? Yday she posted a story of soup as usual posting her "healthy" food and tagged her pal , and after snooping on her pal I realised the friend posted stories and her and sophie had a full roast chicken dinner?!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ why does she hide that she eats meat LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
โ€˜School run vibesโ€™
From the woman that has spent most of last week and all weekend on a sesh ๐Ÿ™„

moron

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thinks sheโ€™s the dogs bollocks!
no ones jealous of you hun.
you look ridiculous. You go to all these fancy places , thinking youโ€™re something. No class , fake, thick ,
Suck old menโ€™s cocks for money.. & a terrible role model to your kids. I say again. No ones jealous of you or your life. You deluded fool . ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ 

Reactions: 6
She got PTSD now according to her Crystal post๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

(P)ast (T)ime is (S)ucking (D)ick ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

come on .. that was good ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
She got PTSD now according to her Crystal post๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

(P)ast (T)ime is (S)ucking (D)ick ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

come on .. that was good ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Tbh I'd have PTSD sucking and bleeping every tom dick and harry for cash๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ literally sounds pretty plausible, if I was her i'd cry myself to sleep and bath in bleach every night

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Presh: โ€œ gonna buy high heels with my card from Rivsโ€ soph : hahaha .
top parenting right there! Poor kid only cares about money & materialistic things Already. Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Here she goes again... the monthly โ€˜nobody knows what Iโ€™ve been through so donโ€™t judge my disgraceful behaviour now โ€˜ posts

we do know what youโ€™ve been through Soph.. everyone does ... a lot of men ..old men .. for money .

the world knows ... because you put it out there .. your daughters will know .. their friends will know .. their schools will know ..NOT because of anyone else ,other than YOU, because YOU decided for some god awful reason to make all that public and to hell with your children .

bore off with the excuses ffs

All had a hard life .. nobody uses it as an excuse

Reactions: 10
She has 56 thousand followers but only gets 10 to 20 comments per post- clearly most of her followers are also shocked, horrified and in hysterics laughing at her attitude and behaviour. The irony behind her 'healthy vegetarian diet' and ' truly be your true authentic self' yet shag old men for money so you can pump your lips and face with toxins and pout embarrassingly into a camera at any given opportunity like a teenager is totally lost on her (she is actually that thick).
Also when she screen shots the most basic, boring conversations that she thinks makes her look so funny and mental and puts lol lol lol๐Ÿ˜– cringe
Also Soph for when you're reading

there= location: tip -'here and there'
their=possession: tip- their has an i as does possession
they're= they are - ' replaces the y

but you're just so random and crazy l lol lol lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah if you know, you know. Yeah we know you sell your body to men for a bit of cash whilst out in nice restaurants and designer shops then return home to your council house and your kids to portray yourself as the perfect mum. I didn't have a huge amount as a kid but instead happy and my mum certainly didn't have to bleep herself out for what we did have. Time to take a good hard look in the mirror Soph, beyond the fillers and and the plastic and see the girl staring back at you. She's not a role model for 2 young girls in the slightest. Not by a long stretch
I thought her ex sugar daddy bought her that house or am I wrong ?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else confused as to why sophie pretends to be vegan? Yday she posted a story of soup as usual posting her "healthy" food and tagged her pal , and after snooping on her pal I realised the friend posted stories and her and sophie had a full roast chicken dinner?!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ why does she hide that she eats meat LOL
If anyone one on the Island eats 'meat' it's her ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This creature makes my blood boil. If you are reading this Sophie, take a long hard look at yourself. Do you want your daughters to grow up like you? Degrading themselves and sleeping with men they donโ€™t know for money? Being violated for someone elseโ€™s own gain?! I hope to god a member of your family or those girls relatives see the light and watch out for those little girls because you are a selfish cow who only thinks of herself.

Reactions: 7
She's so vain, materialistic,shallow and self obsessed. But pontificates about being so deep and spiritual and enlightened. Leeches off benefits and old men's cocks to keep her in botox and trashy gypsy clothing. She thinks she's so unique. You ain't hun. Nothing unique about being a basic plastic chav

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.