Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See and Sophie arse lickers have the audacity to come on here and cause tit!! Tell me how is that at all bleeping acceptable when you have two young daughters for God's sake!! It even comes with a warning she makes me sick!!!!

Reactions: 3
She blocked me, So all thought I can see her photos, I can't see her stories.
What is it about?

She’s such a bad role model for those children. That photo she just posted is of a malnourished most likely anorexic adult. And she’s aspiring to have the same figure. Those poor girls have no hope 😢 and she just doesn’t get how harmful her behaviour is to their long term mental health. So so sad.

Reactions: 4
''A mum asked to take a picture of my pin curls in Aldi on my phone''

come on Soph, how gullible do you think we are?! You clearly wanted an excuse to post your trashy velour tracksuit (btw 1998 called and asked for that back!) with your real fur coat (what happened to being pro animal rights?!) and your trashy curled hair ready for sheesh Wednesday! Bore off!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Those lips , looked like a sanitary towel full and stuck on her face

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Did she forget her clothes? 😩
That's what I thought, it's so odd because everyone behind her looks suited and booted.. In appropriate clothing.
I would be fascinated to see her in a restaurant in real life.

Reactions: 4
That’s your finest Colombian marching powder.
all the best mums stick it up their noses on Sheesh Wednesday’s don’t you know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.