Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the dark circles is their complexion. If you see pics of Sophie pre surgery, she is the same.

Reactions: 2
It’s true I’ve always thought her girls look practically neglected when you look past the clothes and hair

Reactions: 6
I know we have to see her knee bent in a bath everyday! But she looks like she stinks of minge 🐠
Sheesh Wednesday!!!

• Haha
God just looking at some of her recent posts...oh my god
The one in black and white where she is hugging her daughter saying unconditonal love but then mentions who did her new set of lashes in the same sentence 😂..
And the one where her and the girls are posing for 'paparazzi'..the girls look bored and embarrassed and her hair looks awful...

• Haha
This whole gym thing 🤢 Why doesn’t she tie her sweaty hair up and out of the way and maybe think about having a shower, taking her make up off, washing her hair and putting clean clothes on after being in the gym ?!!
She’s just “worked out” and is going straight on the sunbed .. and is in her gym gear that she is going to put back on after the sunbed .. ..... the girls a walking germ 🦠 😫 use a goddamn shower !! 😫🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This whole gym thing 🤢 Why doesn’t she tie her sweaty hair up and out of the way and maybe think about having a shower, taking her make up off, washing her hair and putting clean clothes on after being in the gym ?!!
She’s just “worked out” and is going straight on the sunbed .. and is in her gym gear that she is going to put back on after the sunbed .. ..... the girls a walking germ 🦠 😫 use a goddamn shower !! 😫🙈
It’s when she gets her hair curl pinned for a night ..then goes to the gym 🤢 Imagine going out with sweaty hair !

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe for one second that she built this bum in 3 months! That tit takes ages!
showed my mate who’s been a fitness trainer for 20 years and he said the same . Actually he said ‘absolute bollocks ‘ one of the hardest areas to work .. takes a long time . And it’s not like she’s a bloody gym bunny

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s all angles and them bloody leggings that have the puckering up her crack. The way it’s gathered makes it look rounder.
Stick them in my dog and she’ll have a peachy arse.
high waist, gathering in the seam, legs akimbo, arse popped out, take photo from below.
All smoke and mirrors, like everything else she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see on her baking post her saying she didn't get the kids to school until lunchtime
. How the hell do you wake up so late you miss half the day?? She must have those kids up so late for them to sleep until lunchtime

Reactions: 4
I see on her baking post her saying she didn't get the kids to school until lunchtime
. How the hell do you wake up so late you miss half the day?? She must have those kids up so late for them to sleep until lunchtime
I know a few of the mothers at the girls school and she brings her kids to school late quite often . What annoys people the most is lots of time’s she’s is proper done up . More important to her to do her hair and make up then getting her kids to school on time .
She’s a laughing stock there .. teachers and parents akin

Reactions: 12
She always has those girls up late plus she always posts them in the morning and they never appear in a rush to get to school plus they always look knackered!

I know a few of the mothers at the girls school and she brings her kids to school late quite often . What annoys people the most is lots of time’s she’s is proper done up . More important to her to do her hair and make up then getting her kids to school on time .
She’s a laughing stock there .. teachers and parents akin
Omg does she talk to any of them? I can imagine her being really stuck up lol

Reactions: 2
She always has those girls up late plus she always posts them in the morning and they never appear in a rush to get to school plus they always look knackered!

Omg does she talk to any of them? I can imagine her being really stuck up lol
I’m not really sure tbh , will ask . I know one said she has this air of arrogance like she thinks everyone is jealous .
Remember a few years back one saying how she has louboutin and spends all this money on herself but put her girls in knock off Canadian Goose coats.

She’s turned up like she’s off on a night out .. tiny skirts and heels , to school plays. Remember one mum saying that she loves her girls but isn’t mothering .. like she’s constantly playing at it .. which fits .

Not to mention the friend that was dating a dealer that she turned up at the school with one morning 🙄🙄

Sign of her low intelligence that she tries to justify being called out for her behaviour by saying people are jealous.

Jealous of what hun? A distorted face that makes you look like a spitting image mask and being so vain and vacuous that you have to shag old men to keep you in your materialistic shallow lifestyle.

A total leach on society, sucking (literally) everything she can get and not contributing in any way. The actual STATE of the outfits and pumped up face. She's the type that sees Josie Cunningham and Katie Price as role models

Reactions: 9
One of her stories “girls who support each other will go further than jealous girls who put down others” 😂🙈.

Support ? Go further ? As far as I can see she sucks old men off for hair extensions 🤷🏻‍♀️ So where is she going ? And what is it she needs support in ? have I missed something? Has she started doing something worthwhile ? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never been late dropping my girls off to school,
But then my girls are in bed by 8.
I’m not out most nights with my tits out , coked up looking for business till the early hours! It’s all about balance!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.