Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the new story , in collab with a shop that sent her gym wear ..

They probably couldn’t stand seeing her in that pink thing one more bloody time either 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I usually think precious looks cute but in those new photos she looks like a boy dressed as a girl 🤔

Reactions: 1
I usually think precious looks cute but in those new photos she looks like a boy dressed as a girl 🤔
Her little brother (Presley?) is the absolute spit of her.

The only positive thing I'll say about SMD, is that she's pretty good about tagging her gifted stuff. Not a lot of these 'influencers' do.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
her and her friends are disgusting. All are sex workers ,SMD and the new young brown haired girl she hangs out with , Emmie Nicole, Roberta Ulozaite..... list goes on. Webcam workers first to now prostitutes. Such good role models to their daughters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What makes you say Emmie Nicole and Roberta are?

Dirty prostitute bleep..... at least we don’t rely on a man for a pint of milk 😜😜 nothing to be proud of hun. Your trashy AF

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so rank 😂😂 “I feel I should be laid across an old piano with classy men as my audience ‘

😂😂Sophie love , no man with any class would go near you .

Reality being that ya lay down with anyone at a price and your only audience are old punters 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lol .....tonight’s Roast dinner at the pub paid for my last nights work 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she is actually so rank!!! She is so gone in the head she actually believes I think her behaviour is normal !!

Reactions: 2
Yeah "if you know you know"... know what?? That it's probably some old dudes card they've been given free reign off in return of god knows what!! Urgh 🤮
Yeah if you know, you know. Yeah we know you sell your body to men for a bit of cash whilst out in nice restaurants and designer shops then return home to your council house and your kids to portray yourself as the perfect mum. I didn't have a huge amount as a kid but instead happy and my mum certainly didn't have to bleep herself out for what we did have. Time to take a good hard look in the mirror Soph, beyond the fillers and and the plastic and see the girl staring back at you. She's not a role model for 2 young girls in the slightest. Not by a long stretch

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.