Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey latest story post has killed me 😂😂😂 Her mate is a good Thai cook and is doing a poll for people around Essex asking if they would order Thai food as a takeaway 😂😂

What like the Thai food that you can already order as a takeaway from countless places ya brainless wench 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This creature makes my blood boil. If you are reading this Sophie, take a long hard look at yourself. Do you want your daughters to grow up like you? Degrading themselves and sleeping with men they don’t know for money? Being violated for someone else’s own gain?! I hope to god a member of your family or those girls relatives see the light and watch out for those little girls because you are a selfish cow who only thinks of herself.
I never knew how bad she actually is always wondered where she got all her stuff selling her soul for designer wear 🤣

Reactions: 1
She literally lost the plot after asking people would they like Thai food then posts this tit
4508A914-81C3-41E6-AE72-1494F381E85F.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol at the post, habits of happy people - number 1 don’t show off 🤣🤣🤣 no self awareness whatsoever is there. Videos of herself doing squats, showing her arse, topless pics the other week not to mention the pics of the range. But aye she’s no show off 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol at the post, habits of happy people - number 1 don’t show off 🤣🤣🤣 no self awareness whatsoever is there. Videos of herself doing squats, showing her arse, topless pics the other week not to mention the pics of the range. But aye she’s no show off 😴
I do not think she has any level of education whatsoever

Reactions: 6
I was tho
i Was thinking this. I think she’s genuinely got learning difficulties or like isn’t all there it’s not normal she is just not normal 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All the fuckin manic quote posts again 🙄

Soph ,love .. and I think I can speak on behalf of most of the population, we would rather take life quotes from Rose West .. then your surgically enhanced,hypocritical, drug sniffing .. ass ..

Just bore off with it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Making a point of saying she’s been in all weekend with no make up and cooking.

That’s what the majority of mothers do every weekend ... not as a one off ...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who do you think she was covering up with the big heart in her stories? And why did she delete the photo of the girls in those awful outfits?

Reactions: 3
Covered in scrapes and bruises..
By all weekend she meant one evening as they went out last night 😂

Reactions: 4
Wtf are the girls wearing!
Poor kids. I’d hate my mum if she made me dress in these clothes 🤮
The bows & shoes too 😬
& why are they both covered in cuts & bruises 😳

She literally has no idea who’s on her page and she posts her kids like that and in the bath and stuff so wrong 😷

Oh my gahhhhd ! They do Mum & daughter Bratz dolls! What the actual duck. The woman needs to be sectioned. Presh pulling her top off her shoulders. It just isn’t right 😔

She honestly thinks because she puts the kids in “cute clothes” she’s mum of the year, poor precious looks like she been battered in today pic , they just look really off if you know what I mean, take there nice outfits away and they look awful, under weight and pale, well just not very well looked after kids if you ask me. More bothered about her own appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“ im a cooker not a baker”
“I’m going to sugar icing it”
“ whatever it’s called”
Wow just wow!!!!

Reactions: 5
C106D669-7E14-4300-BF70-FA9564FAF458.jpeg
C106D669-7E14-4300-BF70-FA9564FAF458.jpeg

Is she for real ? 😂😂😂😂 Although to be fair her ‘social skills’ are not something anyone wants to aim for ..

She honestly thinks because she puts the kids in “cute clothes” she’s mum of the year, poor precious looks like she been battered in today pic , they just look really off if you know what I mean, take there nice outfits away and they look awful, under weight and pale, well just not very well looked after kids if you ask me. More bothered about her own appearance.
Never in my life seen children with bags under their eyes like hers . They look permanently knackered

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.