Sophie May Dickson #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still laughing at the rent boy comment.

Bless her, we knew it was Sophie. It echoed her tantrum from the Insta stories. Nobody's coming over here to defend her like that from her Instagram page.

Anyway, my interest has peaked slightly, so what's the gossip then? Is she known around Essex?

Any juicy stories you would like to share?

Reactions: 1
I'm actually child free right now, while my 6 children are seeing their grandparents. Not that it's really any of your business.

I have dedicated a lot of time on here because I've been studying Psychology and looking at how influencers behave.
See I have a real job. I don't sell myself, pout my lips and shake my tits.
Good luck with your studies. Tattle definitely provides good research. ?

Well it's 8:30 so I think I'll start my jealously now.

Sophie and the kids will still be asleep because they were up gone 11pm.

The night shifts really throws your body clock.

Kids have been fed organic lasagne and the older one wants more.. luckily Mummy had the camera ready for that spontaneous exchange.

Hopefully Sophie ate too because that thigh gap is unhealthy. Quite sad, hopefully the sugar daddy is not encouraging this.

She's warmed her chanel inspired pjs on the radiator. Hopefully she paid for them herself because I didn't see #gifted.

The shots of her not pouting to the camera are funny, pretending to be watching TV so natural really captured the moment.

Iceland mother of the year 2019.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
???? eewwww imagine that on ya, wrinkly old b.lls!!!!!!!!

like miss Dickson I had my babies young I was 17 , however I chose to go to work as did my partner and now I am 30 have a full time job and help run his successful business! Sorry Sophie and your other money grabbing friends I chose to not be a prostitute , I made a life choice to be a role model for my 2 children and work bloody hard! You claim your life is so positive and perfect ..... I bet once your children are in bed , jacky is at home and your designer clothes are just lying around how lonely must you be, I’m very satisfied as are many of the ladies on her with our lives , meaningful lives with our partners , our children who are not forced to pose and act, our careers, our lives not involving renting out my pussy for materialistic items ✌?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
In 20 years time she'll be Jocelyn Wildenstein. Actually feel really sad for her and her girls

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
You should see the coat that poor child's got on today. The puffy sleeves are so impractical. Good job she was only sat in the car today watching a film and eating some chocolate. You don't need much movement for that.

As for the little comment along the lines of you can't have any because of your tummy... I assume your lactose intolerant and your child isn't concerned about your waist?

Reactions: 1
I just had a look at her Instagram...what in God’s name is that? Why is she dressing her kids like their gypsy travellers I don’t understand ?

Reactions: 10
I was going to take the piss out of the mankey pub you were in...

But all I have to say now is... what the hell are you thinking recording your girls in underwear and putting it on Instagram?

Are you mental?

You need to start safeguarding your kids.

Idiot. Think about where that could end up?

You stupid stupid woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I mean you can't blame the girls for wanting to rip off those awful dresses as soon as they walked through the door...

But come on Sophie don't do tit like that.

Driving and sharing stories.... hope your kids arnt in the car. Safety before self promotion Sophie/Dolly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Jack should save himself some money and get one of thise sex dolls from america probably feels the same.

she was on this programme years ago when she just had her eldest and she used to put hair extensions in her hair! i think she was about 2 years old at this point.

feel sorry for the little girls growing up thinking they need make up, everything fake etc to be "beautiful"

• Wow
she was on this programme years ago when she just had her eldest and she used to put hair extensions in her hair! i think she was about 2 years old at this point.

feel sorry for the little girls growing up thinking they need make up, everything fake etc to be "beautiful"
What was the programme?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.