Sophie May Dickson #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched that sugar daddy thing on BBC iPlayer today.

I would put a lot of money on that being how Jack and Sophie met or a similar arrangement.

Reactions: 3
She is back online tonight promoting the fake clothing. Surely these sites are illegal?

The waiter standing behind her while she films herself pouting 🤣🤣 I cant stop watching- I can only imagine his expression!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The waiter standing behind her while she films herself pouting 🤣🤣 I cant stop watching- I can only imagine his expression!
I was the same 😂 so embarrassing in a restaurant doing that, thinking you look so good 😂🙄

Shes an embarrassment to herself.. she looks so gaunt and skeletol with her hollow frog eyes and smackhead cheeks then shes got filler poking out everywhere it's just vile😩 wtf are her food stories all about as well.. no one needs food tips from someone who is scarily underweight with body dysmorphia!!!

and this guy in the background looks like he's laughing.

The shame of it. I'd be mortified. She's a confident little thing isn't she with her Leslie Ash lips.
Wtf is that gay hat she wears?
She has absolutely no fashion sense at all and doesn’t know how to put an outfit together nor accessorize it. She recycles that tacky fake Chanel brooch at least every other day 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.