Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching the “boyfriend does my makeup/hair/outfits” and they just seem like SUCH an odd couple.

To put it into context, it would be like Patrick from 10 Things I Hate About You being in a relationship with Bianca and not her sister Kat 🤣

Reactions: 8
They are a bit of an odd couple, he seems so done with her all the time. I’m going to take back what I said a few comments ago, I actually think she’s quite a nice person, just lazy in terms of content. I watched a few of her videos the other day and I honestly don’t get any bad bitchy vibes from her, she’s just bland like Soph.

Haven’t they been together since they were like 16?? He looks so bored and pissed off. He actually irritates me I can’t imagine living with someone like that, his voice just kills the mood

• Haha
Reactions: 7
he seems soooo miserable and I know she says he’s different off camera but I just can’t see it 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t get why she makes him do videos with her when he clearly is not interested at all lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like he used to do something like in a warehouse or something???? Might be making that up. But I think now he works for her?
Jesus 😂 must be a boring week seeing as she only does like one video a week ? What on Earth do they do

Reactions: 2
Jesus 😂 must be a boring week seeing as she only does like one video a week ? What on Earth do they do
I know lol thats why now I’m doubting myself. But I think that’s what she said in a video a while back.
they’re both dull

Annoyed me that she says in her most recent video that she doesnt want to show too much on camera when she's in a bikini (fair enough) but then does a full body shot in the thumbnail. Classic youtubers full of tit. Yeah she's sweet but she's also 26 and acts like a 17 year old. She has no ideas or connection with her viewers .. honestly, what does she do ALL day??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She acts like a giddy teenager🥴 I just can’t take her seriously, she’s bland but great to have on in the background.

not too sure why I find her boyfriend attractive😏 there’s just something about him

Reactions: 5
She acts like a giddy teenager🥴 I just can’t take her seriously, she’s bland but great to have on in the background.

not too sure why I find her boyfriend attractive😏 there’s just something about him
I agree he’s quite fit but he has the personality of a shoe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to know how she gets so many views doing the exact same thing? Also annoying how she thinks she’s hilarious when she drops things or pronounces things wrong, she’s like a child.
omw! YES!!!!! Annoys me sooooo much too! First ever comment on here btw!

Reactions: 4
lol another no show on her video. she is probably one of the worst for this

lol another no show on her video. she is probably one of the worst for this
Apparently its because of her internet. Don't buy it, if your Internet was that bad then surely you would try upload it a few days early and then schedule it to go live when it's due? She's just lazy.

Why does she insist on putting how she has spent on her videos/thumbnails. Nobody gives a tit, actually people will give a tit because its money she doesn't deserve. She hardly does anything but make excuses, what does she do all day?!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Sorry but it's still pissing me off lol. We all know she'll be writing all of these spends off as work expense so she'll never be put of pocket so why go on about how much you've spent everytime you do these videos??

Especially at a time when people are losing jobs and struggling to live and afford to put food on the table.

Yes fair enough she's donating the adsense to BLM but that doesn't mean she can't be called out in this.

• Haha
Sorry but it's still pissing me off lol. We all know she'll be writing all of these spends off as work expense so she'll never be put of pocket so why go on about how much you've spent everytime you do these videos??

Especially at a time when people are losing jobs and struggling to live and afford to put food on the table.

Yes fair enough she's donating the adsense to BLM but that doesn't mean she can't be called out in this.
Does she get the money back?