Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's a sweet girl, but yeah, her videos are tedious. To be honest I genuinely feel sorry for her, she always seems to be behind everyone else on youtube. I have to admit I find her boyfriend somewhat good looking, but I'm convinced their house could be on fire and he wouldn't care at all.

Reactions: 12
I don’t get why she’s so obsessed with these Instagram ad videos? You don’t HAVE to buy everything that’s thrown at you? Somebody needs to tell her this?

Reactions: 2
Oh look another video where she tries on outfits in her home. :rolleyes: Would it kill her to wear one outfit out somewhere, and film peoples reactions (or lack there of?). It's such lazy content.

Reactions: 1
Oh look another video where she tries on outfits in her home. :rolleyes: Would it kill her to wear one outfit out somewhere, and film peoples reactions (or lack there of?). It's such lazy content.
I want to know how she gets so many views doing the exact same thing? Also annoying how she thinks she’s hilarious when she drops things or pronounces things wrong, she’s like a child.

Reactions: 7
I want to know how she gets so many views doing the exact same thing? Also annoying how she thinks she’s hilarious when she drops things or pronounces things wrong, she’s like a child.
when she makes herself laugh it drives me mad omg she’s not funny

Reactions: 6
Started to watch Sophie Louise again and she seems very sweet like a 14 year old girl but why does her boyfriend act like he hates her? It's so sad. I noticed people pointing it out in the comments and she would respond that he is shy or tired and has a dry sense of humour but GIRL. If that was a recording of my husband looking at me or reacting to me like a dead fish I would be heartbroken. I watched a prank video from last year where she hid in their house and texted him to pretend she had arrived safely at her mum's thus throwing him off the scent. Hours and hours later she gave in and texted him to say she had been hiding in the house and you could see he hadn't replied to her last message at all. He is quite attractive too, absolutely killing the 'I hate you Bella' part of Twilight. Loads of her 13 year old fans saying how clearly in love they are too and how they would love a relationship where the guy is so comfortable with you that he doesnt have to speak to you. 😂

I used to watch her when she still lived at home. I was surprised to see she’s now living in her own home. She’s my age I think but you wouldn’t think it. I can’t believe how childish she acts and her & Alex are like chalk and cheese I think. Okay they like gaming but other than that, he doesn’t really seem into the relationship, that could just be him on camera though. She seems to live an extremely sheltered life where she does nothing all day and just waits around on Alex getting home. I’ll always wonder how they managed to secure a house, unless they’re smarter than they’re letting on!

I find her boyfriend to be a bit odd. I too think he's quite nice looking but in a grungy way.

I think she makes him uncomfortable in the videos because that's probably not her real persona and he doesnt enjoy the stupid giggles and fake accidents with packaging and dropping things all the time.

Reactions: 9
Oh hey Sophie.

I'm guessing it was Jade that sent you to this website. Here's an FYI, people here are not immature, just sharing a mutual thing about certain things you do etc. That does not make us immature. I'm pretty sure you've said negative about things throughout your life so get over yourself. Nothing said on here has been wrong so instead of doing videos being all butt hurt about it maybe take a look at the way you act and come across.

And this coming from someone that doesn't really mind you.

Reactions: 14
Why are YouTubers so shocked to learn that people will talk about them negatively/have opinions as if they’re holier than thou? 🤦🏼‍♀️ ITS THE INTERNET, THATS JUST WHAT HAPPENS. Gossiping about people isn’t childish, its human nature. I don’t care how old you are 😂 it’s literally inevitable. I’m 100% sure when she and soph/jazzybum get together they have a nice little witch about people in their industry.

Reactions: 10
I laughed she said we are the immature ones. What I say on this site is nothing I wouldn’t say to their face.

They’re both in their 20’s and all she does is stay inside the house, waiting for her other half to get home and then gaming or watching films. I understand she has anxiety, I do too and I know it can be absolutely horrific BUT if it’s that bad that she can’t go out alone or rarely leaves the house, she needs to seek some help to try and get over that. It may work, it may not but youtube will not last forever and then what will she do? They have a mortgage to pay.

I don’t mean that in a nasty way but she wonders why her anxiety has become so bad, it’s because you tube became her job and she didn’t have to leave the house anymore.

Reactions: 14
At least reading these comments has made Alex act like he likes her as he came across well in that video. I don't get the whole youtuber idea that if you choose to watch you can't criticise. It's fun to get annoyed in a harmless way, that's why I read Lauren Goodger articles and look up Rachel Leary on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sophie is harmless, as a person she seems nice, if a little childish and naive. What I'd really love to know is how she makes enough money to be able to afford that lovely house. She cant be making a tonne off YouTube because she posts so sporadically. And very rarely posts ads or sponsored content. And now Alex has quit his job to basically be a handy man. I feel sorry for her, you can tell she doesn't have anything else going on in her life apart from her cat and waiting for Alex to get home, she posts like once a fortnight, what does she do all day??

Reactions: 10
She lives such a sheltered lifestyle, I find it very odd she never leaves the house.
I love it when “youtubers” discover they have threads on here 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Sophie is harmless, as a person she seems nice, if a little childish and naive. What I'd really love to know is how she makes enough money to be able to afford that lovely house. She cant be making a tonne off YouTube because she posts so sporadically. And very rarely posts ads or sponsored content. And now Alex has quit his job to basically be a handy man. I feel sorry for her, you can tell she doesn't have anything else going on in her life apart from her cat and waiting for Alex to get home, she posts like once a fortnight, what does she do all day??

I agree. She must have gotten some pretty big sponsored video payouts because she doesn't even do anything on Instagram that would earn her money and now Alex is quitting? It doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 5
There seems to be a surge of YouTuber boyfriends quitting their jobs at the moment! Absolutely mad

Does anyone know why she was going on about only being able to go out to film when Alex is there? Is there a reason why she always stays in the house on her own?

Reactions: 4
There seems to be a surge of YouTuber boyfriends quitting their jobs at the moment! Absolutely mad

Does anyone know why she was going on about only being able to go out to film when Alex is there? Is there a reason why she always stays in the house on her own?
Sounds like she’s scared of everything. I’m not sure why she’s not being encouraged to seek help

Actually cannot believe she has half a million subs I thought she had about 100k. Mental. She’s so boring.