Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright calm down. I remember Alex drinking the gin but thought she tried it and couldn't hack it and used random stuff. My mistake.
sorry I didnt mean that towards you! I meant they used a say it or shot it with gordons gin :sick: probably should have worded that better😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
sorry I didnt mean that towards you! I meant they used a say it or shot it with gordons gin :sick: probably should have worded that better😂
Awk don't worry no hard feelings I'm probably also a wee bit oversensitive today cos I'm tired 🤣

Yeah have to admit why would you ever want to shot gin... like there's much better spirits you could use!

Reactions: 1
She did use gin last time but she definitely didn't shot it. She had a tiny sip from a tit glass.

If you're going to do it then do it right, ffs!

Tbh I kinda like their relationship, at least he isn’t trying to be a influencer boyf.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly the dullest say it or shot it but what did I expect 😂 Jesus

the end bit where she said ‘imagine if i set them homework at the end’ (or something along those lines), actually made me laugh. i don’t think she’s ever made me laugh before!

I like her However I read somewhere think it was in the comment section there was going to be 2 vids to make up for lack of posting however one of them turned out to be an add which makes me think it was just coz she was paid and not coz she wanted to make up for it and post more

I feel like she’s one of those girls who thinks that being skinny is a personality trait.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why she doesn't like 2019? She keeps mentioning it but she doesn't say why

Does anyone know why she doesn't like 2019? She keeps mentioning it but she doesn't say why
I think it has something to do with her buying her house at the beginning of the year and finding it stressful and missing their flat/feeling some regret and her mental health just spiralled and she didn't really enjoy any of it 😔 I'm glad she's feeling better now though ❤

I think it has something to do with her buying her house at the beginning of the year and finding it stressful and missing their flat/feeling some regret and her mental health just spiralled and she didn't really enjoy any of it 😔 I'm glad she's feeling better now though ❤
They were renting another house Before not a flat but I think you're right!

She doesn't owe viewers anything but I wish she'd be a bit more open about things instead of cryptically saying "oh last year was a bad year"

And she still rarely uploads even though she blamed her Internet but has better Internet now. Its always excuses 😂

Reactions: 2
Even though she doesn't seem to do a lot out of the house, I would love to watch some more vlogs from her as I find her relaxing to watch. And opening up about her mental health could help her, as well as others who are in a similar situation.

Reactions: 4
Even though she doesn't seem to do a lot out of the house, I would love to watch some more vlogs from her as I find her relaxing to watch. And opening up about her mental health could help her, as well as others who are in a similar situation.
I genuinely don’t think she does a lot - lounges around the house making excuses as to why she can’t film playing on her switch

I used to enjoy her vlogs too, when she was working she seemed to be much more happy and comfortable with life in general.

I do enjoy Sophie Louise's advent calendar videos but at this point she should just be an advent calendar channel and only post between October and December as that's pretty much what she does anyway.

• Heart
She’s so dull, she posted the other day on Instagram that she was doing another advent calendar video because she has no other ideas for content. 🤦‍♀️ It’s your literal job Jesus

I honestly don’t understand how she has money - she literally sits in her house all day doing sweet F all by the looks of it, can’t even regularly upload content which is supposed to be her job?! Another YouTuber blaming their laziness on ‘anxiety’ - I don’t think she understands how warped it is that she literally cannot leave the house without someone else. Not trying to knock anyone with anxiety but of course her mental health is poor, she’s basically turned herself into a prisoner

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I agree, I believe she does have anxiety but being a youtuber as her job could be the worst thing for her.
There's nothing forcing her to leave the house everyday and have a purpose. I'm convinced she rarely leaves the house and if she does, it'll be with Alex. That is the easy way out for her but it's worse in the long run.

I'm surprised she makes enough money too but I guess she does a few ads. It baffles me in general how much youtubers get paid.

100% I’m a firm believer that often the only way to live with anxiety is to gradually push outside your comfort zone. The longer she sits and stews inside her house the harder she will find it to be independent again! If she had any other job she wouldn’t have any choice - she’d have to leave and go to work or else she’d be on benefits and wouldn’t be sat in a nice new build. Baffling!

• Heart