Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure if she claims it as business expenses then she'll get it back!
Business expenses have to be something you wouldn’t have bought otherwise so I don’t think everything she buys for a video can be written off but the sentiment stands and she’s a boring vanilla twit

Does she get the money back?
Weird to see you in another thread get back to drooling over baby prince

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Weird to see you in another thread get back to drooling over baby prince
Sometimes I do venture out of the Imo thread... just occasionally :p you’re write she’s a vanilla witch. Haven’t watched any of her vids for ages cos they’re so dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Business expenses have to be something you wouldn’t have bought otherwise so I don’t think everything she buys for a video can be written off but the sentiment stands and she’s a boring vanilla twit
Ah, just seen other youtubers say things like makeup is a business expense, sure one even said she put coffee as a business expense even though she has coffee regularly. Im not sure how it works either way but aye, definitely a boring, vanilla twit, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah, just seen other youtubers say things like makeup is a business expense, sure one even said she put coffee as a business expense even though she has coffee regularly. Im not sure how it works either way but aye, definitely a boring, vanilla twit, haha.
I think I saw Hazel Wood talk about it in a video once, if I can find it I’ll link it. She works in finance too so (I’d hope) she knows what she’s talking about

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm sure if she claims it as business expenses then she'll get it back!
She won't get the money back making it free, but basically as a self employed person/ business she will pay less in tax when it comes to end of year tax self assessment

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The makeup in her latest video 😳😳 I know the challenge was to pick it without seeing the colour but this was all I could see
CF76BDCE-01BA-4028-AAD9-597F03F7674A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tbh I like Sophie simply because shes not the typical ‘INflueNCeR’, gal just wants to pay her mortgage and clearly she’s got a good following. She’s got a tit work ethic though.

Reactions: 12
I think we are being a bit harsh on vanilla! It can smell lovely in a candle, taste good added to cake mix or whatever....
Sophie however... can do none of these things and her videos are shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hasn't uploaded in 11 days. I think it's due to her cat being ill but it's her job. Imagine if one of us rang up our boss in a real job and said "I'm not coming in today, my cat is sick" she's so lazy and now she has uploaded and it's a boring morning routine. Nobody gives a tit. Actually do your job and put some effort in to it, ffs.

I actually didn't mind her grey scale video, More like that would be nice. I do like the fact she does try to do different things that haven't really been done before. Some work, some don't. She's still boring and childish but those videos are easier to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does she never upload? How does she pay her bills and mortgage? I don't get it?

Alex quit his job to "work for her" but she doesn't do anything so then he mustn't do anything? So neither of th em are earning money? They must have a lot of savings.

Reactions: 4
Why does she never upload? How does she pay her bills and mortgage? I don't get it?

Alex quit his job to "work for her" but she doesn't do anything so then he mustn't do anything? So neither of th em are earning money? They must have a lot of savings.
she must be an extreme money saver. They never seem to actually go out or do anything so I guess every ad she does it just goes in the bank. They are honestly the dullest pair I’ve ever seen they make me tired just watching them. Cba with her constant excuses i find it kind of gross now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Loooooool more excuses. This girl. She’s so lucky that people continue to follow her she takes the piss 😂 I can’t believe her subscribers stick with her

Loooooool more excuses. This girl. She’s so lucky that people continue to follow her she takes the piss 😂 I can’t believe her subscribers stick with her
oh but she’s doing a say it or shot it tonight!! 😂 i asked loads of questions, doubt she’ll answer any of them. probably just shot every single one 🤣

• Haha
Say it or shot its are only fun when they drink alcohol... did she not do it before wuth like vinegar etc?

• Wow