Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200204_175836_com.instagram.android.jpg

It does my bloody head when youtubers tease that they've "been working on something and hopefully we'll find out soon" just stfu until it's actually an announcement especially when you're not consistent on any platform but you'll be happy to take your fans money!!

Reactions: 11
It will probably be a badly made T-shirt with a little slogan or space type picture on it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Actually cannot believe she has half a million subs I thought she had about 100k. Mental. She’s so boring.
She used to do a lot of make up related videos, loads of make up challenges and most of her following is probably from that. I followed her from that and still watch as I find her soothing and her boyfriend's eyes beautiful. I'm just realising that most of my YouTube viewing involves 'soothing' aka no swearing as there are always little ears near me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her latest video pissed me off so much... the amount of times she complained about how much she spent on the products... it’s a bleeping sponsored video and it will get money for views STFU

So I was right, it’s spaced theme t shirts and sweatshirts. ....How original 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder how much she got paid for this? None of the "influencer" designs are anything special on that noticed website, they're overpriced and probably about the same quality you'd get from a high street store with a higher price tag.

I'm guessing sales for this and what her initial pay was will cover everything so she doesn't need to upload again for a few weeks and it'll go back to being sporadic with constant excuses.

She only recently started uploading frequently(ish) again recently so I'm guessing that was to keep her subs engaged for when she announced this.

Reactions: 3
god. how these people honestly be proud of the tit they put out? It’s not creative in the slightest, just your average basic slogan like you get in H&M it makes me angry because people on this platform have such a chance to be creative and different yet they all follow the same boring easy option. Release a bleeping t shirt. Wow

Reactions: 10
I used to watch Soph years ago as I loved her makeup challenge videos but as mentioned she did get really boring and her content and the same old jokes just don’t do it for me anymore. I saw her announcement video on my recommended so thought I’d check it out thinking she was pregnant or getting married or similar. I don’t think I need to say how disappointed I was watching her video lmao. I like her as a person she seems down to earth and genuinely lovely but the t shirts and jumper are awful. They look like something a 14 year old who thinks liking space is edgy would come up with 🤦🏻

Reactions: 8
Her reacting to old Q&A's, she comments how her channel isnt growing quickly and she doesnt think she will hit 1million. Maybe she would if she put some content out!her work is lazy and basic. Jaz and Soph have regular uploads, variety. If shes struggling for ideas surely they would share some with her

Reactions: 5
She seemed so much cooler and quirkier 4 years ago. That's why her channel grew at a fast rate then.

I feel like one of the main reasons her channel isn’t growing is because she isn’t. She doesn’t put any effort into her content anymore and there’s a million other you tubers who do. YouTube is a competitive field these days and unless you’re constantly progressing and putting in the effort people find someone else who is. Everyone wants to be a YouTuber and I think she was lucky when she entered because she was able to grow her audience at a time where the most popular content was hauls and makeup videos. I feel if she got help for her mental health, uploaded regularly and got out of her comfort zone a bit she could flourish again. She’s different from most YouTubers in that she hasn’t lost herself in the money and “fame”.

Reactions: 3
Her reacting to old Q&A's, she comments how her channel isnt growing quickly and she doesnt think she will hit 1million. Maybe she would if she put some content out!her work is lazy and basic. Jaz and Soph have regular uploads, variety. If shes struggling for ideas surely they would share some with her
Does Jaz have other channels? The only videos I have really seen her do over the last few months are wish testing videos or recently her moving vlogs. I miss her old videos I have no interest in pointless crap from wish that just encourages consumerism

Her anxiety is so bad she doesn't leave the house, and she just hasn't done anything about it? It's something she's struggled with for years but she hasn't thought to see a GP or, now she has money, to pay for private therapy? I feel sorry for her but she's not helping herself. I wish she had got a dog instead of a cat, at least she would be forced to go out the house to walk it.
I genuinely wonder what she does all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her anxiety is so bad she doesn't leave the house, and she just hasn't done anything about it? It's something she's struggled with for years but she hasn't thought to see a GP or, now she has money, to pay for private therapy? I feel sorry for her but she's not helping herself. I wish she had got a dog instead of a cat, at least she would be forced to go out the house to walk it.
I genuinely wonder what she does all day.
tbf i’m sure she’s mentioned that she’s been to therapy before when she was coping better and getting it under control. I don’t think money is the issue I think it’s more that she can’t bring herself to reach out for help. She may have had a bad experience in therapy before and it’s put her off trying again. I know a few people who had really bad experiences with CAMHS and now, even when they’re suffering, they refuse to reach out in fear of it being being the same. I don’t know her individual circumstances but I can understand why she’s hesitant. I agree though, even if she started going for short walks and slowly built up her confidence again it could do her the world of good. I think she’s become trapped in her house because of her job which is ultimately making her anxiety worse. I suffer with anxiety and I know that if I stop doing something for a while when I have to do it again the thought makes me physically sick.

Just seen on her insta she was gifted a Nintendo switch... which she’s given to her boyfriend because he didn’t have one??? And she already did!
Honestly she could have given that away to a viewer and made someone’s life a little better with the state of everything right now. Influencers really are gross. Honestly I’m sick of seeing #ad and #gifted whilst you’ve got thousands of people queuing at food banks. If it was me I’d stop all posts like that for a while. Not like they haven’t got enough money or free stuff already.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet she is in her element now the government are telling everyone to stay at home.

• Haha
Just seen on her insta she was gifted a Nintendo switch... which she’s given to her boyfriend because he didn’t have one??? And she already did!
Honestly she could have given that away to a viewer and made someone’s life a little better with the state of everything right now. Influencers really are gross. Honestly I’m sick of seeing #ad and #gifted whilst you’ve got thousands of people queuing at food banks. If it was me I’d stop all posts like that for a while. Not like they haven’t got enough money or free stuff already.
omg I was just thinking this! Misha Grimes some other small little you tuber who has a page on here (everyone hates her because she constantly broke isolation rules), she posted a Instagram photo that was a sponsored post so everyone can “look cute in isolation” hehe. So gross. She came back from the US right during isolation, had her boyfriend come round for a couple nights three days after getting home and then he left to go back to his family and then her family came back from all over the place 😂. Also, complained how some businesses weren’t paying her what they owed during the lockdown 😭😂 Disgusting. Sophie is nothing compared to this spoilt piece of work. Go over to her tattlelife and have a look 😂🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Going WAYYYYY against the grain here.... but

I actually really like sophie louise!

Shes never in drama, shes quirky and odd and yes very vanilla but its someone I can actually relate too. Isnt fussed about designer stuff, or much make up etc. I live a very sheltered life aswell,I basically work and go home. I hate social gatherings of loads of people,I get really bad anxiety and panic attacks and yeah I'm 29 so 🤷‍♀️
I just feel out of the likes of the saffs and Ana's... its refreshing to see someone who is just I dunno? Plain?

*hides under bullet proof roof from all the hate I'm going to get *

• Heart
Reactions: 25