Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my, I had completely suppressed that memory šŸ˜‚ . Also reminded me of a few years ago when Minecraft got some traction again so everyone made gaming channels (makeup girls included) just to upload 2 videos, realise they couldnā€™t get the millions of views the already established people did so they gave up.

I think the reason Soph is doing so well with twitch is because even though she pulls in consistent viewers, it will seem lower to her than the thoasands that view 1 video, so it seems less anxiety inducing? I remember should would often say a good few times how she prefers when views are low because when videos blow up it stresses her out. Twitch seems like the perfect solution to that fear, considering you can be successful enough on there (with brand deals , donos and subs) with a fair sized reoccurring fan base.
You forgot alfie deyes hit gaming channel. The best gaming channel to ever exist šŸ˜‚
I know Sophie reads here and as someone who has watched her since 2015 and likes her for her and not just for her videos here is some advice for someone who watches twitch.
Some people go down a more comedic route such as rtgame. Some people go down a more skilled route such as sykkuno. However what these channels have in common is they include their audience. Buy games you can play with your audience or involve them in. Keep chatting to your audience before and after youā€™ve played games
Donā€™t involve other people like your YouTube friends- people are there for you
Upload some best of bits of your streams to your YouTube
Start including more gaming videos onto your YouTube- show us your favourite games
You can still do makeup and lifestyle but you gain more of an audience off YouTube videos and then people will go over to your twitch.
Hopefully she listens because I do genuine like her. I did go off her after 2019 but now sheā€™s dropped the ditzy persona I remembered why I liked her to begin with

Reactions: 2
I really do like Sophie but I canā€™t stand the constant ā€œlittleā€ or ā€œli-uhwwwwwā€ description for everything. And the ā€œomg Iā€™m so smol Iā€™m such a smol person this will hit the floorā€ we get it, youā€™re short šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I normally watch her videos but skip the clothing related ones. I just find it all quite wasteful and promotes fast fashion.. surely she returns most of it

I quite enjoyed her latest video, she seemed much more relaxed. As much I'm sick of the "someone chooses my outfit/make-up" videos, it was more interesting to see other youtubers picking stuff (and in their own style) instead of Alex or random members of her family. Or worse, twitch subscribers šŸ„±

But yeah I'd hope she returns most of it too as is she hardly going to wear any of those outfits! Some acknowledgement of that and the impact of fast fashion in those videos would be good.

Reactions: 2
She talks sooo slowww, I skipped through her describing the items. "This is a really small bag in like a snake skin print in like a creamy beige colour" šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“ yes Soph we can see! I think she seems SO uncomfortable on YouTube lately.

She talks sooo slowww, I skipped through her describing the items. "This is a really small bag in like a snake skin print in like a creamy beige colour" šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“ yes Soph we can see! I think she seems SO uncomfortable on YouTube lately.
I think she's seemed uncomfortable for years, but she's probably got herself into a quite scary situation where she has nothing else to go into or fall back on, she doesn't do all the networking and brand deals the other YouTubers seem to do, her channel isn't going anywhere and ultimately she's too scared to leave her house to get another job or even try new things. Sad to see really. I think her content was much better when she had her other jobs in the post office or as a cleaner and was doing youtube for fun.

Reactions: 3
I wonā€™t fault her for that since she may have blind views who enjoy listening to her videos so the description is helpful, if only sheā€™d stop overusing the word little.

Reactions: 1
I wonā€™t fault her for that since she may have blind views who enjoy listening to her videos so the description is helpful, if only sheā€™d stop overusing the word little.
Yeah tbh as I was watching it that did cross my mind.

i canā€™t stand the way sheā€™s always like ā€˜this is too cool meā€™ or ā€˜iā€™m gonna look so edgyā€™ i get she likes basic things but itā€™s annoying hearing her constantly claim how ā€˜uncoolā€™ she is because she doesnā€™t wear patterned trousers

Reactions: 3
I stopped watching her twitch streams after the first couple because they weren't great but I've just gone on to have a look and she hasn't streamed in nearly a month now as well.. I wonder what's happened to her. I do hope she's OK and it's just laziness rather than MH problems.

I stopped watching her twitch streams after the first couple because they weren't great but I've just gone on to have a look and she hasn't streamed in nearly a month now as well.. I wonder what's happened to her. I do hope she's OK and it's just laziness rather than MH problems.
Iā€™m sure she posted something on Instagram a few days ago about filming something with Alex about where sheā€™s been. How long could that possibly take.

Has she ever mentioned whether she donates the products or throws the stuff from the advent calendars away? I do like the videos but theyā€™re awfully wasteful.

Has she ever mentioned whether she donates the products or throws the stuff from the advent calendars away? I do like the videos but theyā€™re awfully wasteful.
She said in the revolution video that she always does a give away with the products that havenā€™t been used.

BetterHelp? Really? Is she seriously that agoraphobic that she won't leave the house to get real in-person therapy. So disappointing and I really hope she gets proper help soon.

Just saw it's been sponsored by Better Help. I don't know how i feel about thatšŸ˜’
It's not great that she's being paid to mention something she hasn't really used herself and I'm not sure on the qualifications of the 'therapists' on there.
She's offering 10% off as well with her link so it's weird if she's earning commission off that too šŸ˜¬

Iā€™ve heard better help is dodgy. I really hope sheā€™s talking to an actual professional, not just someone through this app. You can even do zoom sessions with proper therapists if you donā€™t want to meet in person.

I donā€™t feel bad for her anymore now that she's joined the scam that is BetterHelp. Anything to get some extra cash, not looking in to things before agreeing to a partnership. Laughable, hope her younger followers donā€™t fall for it.

Just seen her latest video (ad) about trying different food colours, I was shocked to see her without make up, her skin looks blue? Hope sheā€™s ok as she looks ill to me