Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but what the duck is her recent video? An AD for something I've never seen or heard her mention before and "unboxing" everyday tit... What?!

Also, what is her hair?! I really hate it 😂. No offence meant to anyone with similar hair but it's just very jarring to my eyes, haha.

She really needs to grow up. She's 27 but you'd think she was 12 the way she acts.

Sick of her videos being in her twitch setup, it's like the other half of the room just stopped existing.

She's a tit Youtuber and a tit streamer.

She’s said she’s spending her birthday just her and Moon? Troubles in paradise??
I wondered this too at the time. Maybe she meant because Alex is actually out earning his wage, who knows, maybe she just wanted sympathy 🙄

Reactions: 7
I was about to say she's pretty inoffensive, but then I thought about it and honestly the faux ditsy thing is SO offensive

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her make up is so bad in her latest video ...
I don’t see how she got so big doing make up videos when she’s really bad at it. I honestly have no problem with Sophie. I watch most of her videos anyway, she seems like a sweet girl but I kinda wish she’d stop trying to do makeup videos. It’s not informative… just second-hand embarrassing ☹

Reactions: 2
I don’t see how she got so big doing make up videos when she’s really bad at it. I honestly have no problem with Sophie. I watch most of her videos anyway, she seems like a sweet girl but I kinda wish she’d stop trying to do makeup videos. It’s not informative… just second-hand embarrassing ☹
I think she just has a likeable personality and that's what got her so far. It's the only reason I watch her videos now, I rarely find the actual content interesting. The "someone chooses my make-up" videos are so samey, like why would we care what mascara members of her family would choose? We don't know them. The Twitch subscribers choosing her outfit was even worse.

I think she seems really lovely but I'm struggling through her videos these days. I wish she vlogged more so we can see more real-life, day to day stuff. I can't believe we're the same age, as her videos definitely seem targeted to a younger demographic. Same with Jazzybum, she's likeable enough in her vlogs but her normal videos just seem childish.

Reactions: 3
I think she just has a likeable personality and that's what got her so far. It's the only reason I watch her videos now, I rarely find the actual content interesting. The "someone chooses my make-up" videos are so samey, like why would we care what mascara members of her family would choose? We don't know them. The Twitch subscribers choosing her outfit was even worse.

I think she seems really lovely but I'm struggling through her videos these days. I wish she vlogged more so we can see more real-life, day to day stuff. I can't believe we're the same age, as her videos definitely seem targeted to a younger demographic. Same with Jazzybum, she's likeable enough in her vlogs but her normal videos just seem childish.
Totally agree about jazzybum, all her videos are the same I can’t believe how many followers she has. I don’t think she has bought a house yet but all her videos are of her buying useless tat online and trying it out and it’s normally hideous clothing or stupid/weird objects. God knows where she keeps it all and where all this money comes from that she pisses down the drain but it’s obviously making her a lot of money. But yeah her audience is children, that’s very clear so why she uploaded a bikini haul the other day with nick rating them and showing his heart rate i don’t know. Seemed inappropriate to me considering she targets all other videos at a very young audience.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree about jazzybum, all her videos are the same I can’t believe how many followers she has. I don’t think she has bought a house yet but all her videos are of her buying useless tat online and trying it out and it’s normally hideous clothing or stupid/weird objects. God knows where she keeps it all and where all this money comes from that she pisses down the drain but it’s obviously making her a lot of money. But yeah her audience is children, that’s very clear so why she uploaded a bikini haul the other day with nick rating them and showing his heart rate i don’t know. Seemed inappropriate to me considering she targets all other videos at a very young audience.
Ugh that bikini heart rate video! I couldn't even click on it, the concept made me cringe so much. Sorry I know Jazzy has her own thread so I won't say any more on here, but they do seem to have really similar videos that are targeted towards pre-teens or early teenagers, as opposed to people the same age as them.

Reactions: 2
I have to say I like Sophie. Yeah her videos are boring and bit repetitive like it’s been said many times before so I don’t watch her regularly but instead watch few videos every few months. I feel really sorry for her because of all of her health problems, especially anxiety, but I feel like if she was a bit more proactive with her life and actually bothered to get outside or get some help she would really benefit from it. But I do appreciate the fact that she says she would rather not upload and not make any money instead of posting a video she isn’t happy about, I feel like it makes her different from other YouTubers who just jump on trends to stay relevant (sophdoeslife I’m looking at you). Also she talked about streaming on Twitch for a really long time and it seems to really make her happy and I’m glad for her because she really seems like a genuinely kind person.
Another thing I have to ask, does anyone feel like her friend Sophdoeslife steals her ideas or like takes advantage of her? I know Sophie has talked about moons and stars for a really long time and she always buys bunch of stuff with moons and then Soph came out with her skinnydip collection saying how she loves this stuff but has never or rarely worn it before and now that collab is over she never mentions moons and stars again. Same with twitch, Sophie talks about doing it for a really long time and then finally starts and then Soph and her boyfriend start streaming afterwards. It feels pretty weird, especially because they have the same management.

Reactions: 6
I have to say I like Sophie. Yeah her videos are boring and bit repetitive like it’s been said many times before so I don’t watch her regularly but instead watch few videos every few months. I feel really sorry for her because of all of her health problems, especially anxiety, but I feel like if she was a bit more proactive with her life and actually bothered to get outside or get some help she would really benefit from it. But I do appreciate the fact that she says she would rather not upload and not make any money instead of posting a video she isn’t happy about, I feel like it makes her different from other YouTubers who just jump on trends to stay relevant (sophdoeslife I’m looking at you). Also she talked about streaming on Twitch for a really long time and it seems to really make her happy and I’m glad for her because she really seems like a genuinely kind person.
Another thing I have to ask, does anyone feel like her friend Sophdoeslife steals her ideas or like takes advantage of her? I know Sophie has talked about moons and stars for a really long time and she always buys bunch of stuff with moons and then Soph came out with her skinnydip collection saying how she loves this stuff but has never or rarely worn it before and now that collab is over she never mentions moons and stars again. Same with twitch, Sophie talks about doing it for a really long time and then finally starts and then Soph and her boyfriend start streaming afterwards. It feels pretty weird, especially because they have the same management.
I've thought this about Soph for a while too

I did feel sorry for Sophie in her last video, she had a few negative comments and took them well. And I like her honesty about how she's running out of video ideas and how she's doesn't think youtube is for her anymore.
I was shocked when she described her week, like 2 or 3 days she does absolutely nothing..but again, I do appreciate the honesty, one thing for sure is she isn't another fake influencer pushing that perfect life narrative.

Reactions: 10
Ugh that bikini heart rate video! I couldn't even click on it, the concept made me cringe so much. Sorry I know Jazzy has her own thread so I won't say any more on here, but they do seem to have really similar videos that are targeted towards pre-teens or early teenagers, as opposed to people the same age as them.
Is there a link to her thread? I can’t find it

After watching her assumptions, I really like her. Shes done well for herself, house, cat, Alex etc and actually I appreciated her saying that she has it easy in terms of a working week rather than ranting throughout the video, which she definitely could’ve and other influencers would’ve.

one thing for sure is she isn't another fake influencer pushing that perfect life narrative.
This is what I really like, she’s honest with her life and struggles...I also appreciate the fact she actually includes and answers some rude or awkward questions in her videos instead of just using a clickbait title or getting offended by questions and then not answering them

Reactions: 10
Is there a link to her thread? I can’t find it
It's not a very active thread 🥱

Completely agree. Soph is a leech. And very unoriginal. I’ve found that Roxxsaurus steals from Sophie as well.

I feel like in this video she was more herself and less of the ditzy persona she has and by being herself and being honest she’s so much more likeable and seems more her age. I wish she was more open about her life (whilst keeping her privacy) such as doing vlogs, showing her favourite games and move away from makeup and challenge videos

I couldn't help but feel sorry for her in yesterday's video. She really is a such a nice girl, not a bad bone in her body, but she does seem deeply unhappy and I felt like she was on the brink of tears the entire time.
Interested me when she said she was a-sexual, is that when you aren't interested in sex at all?
can anyone tell me which video she says this in please?