Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her latest video (ad) about trying different food colours, I was shocked to see her without make up, her skin looks blue? Hope she’s ok as she looks ill to me
I think potentially she puts a cool filter on her videos to neutralise warm tones which is quite common. She's very fair so that might just be making her cool undertones stand out

Reactions: 1
I hate that she puts on a childlike/babylike personality with Alex. Each to their own but that would be a big ick to me if I was him.

The BetterHelp ad did throw me for a loop... on the one hand, it’s great she’s finally getting help as she’s desperately needed it... but I’ve not heard great things about them... :/

Reactions: 2
The BetterHelp ad did throw me for a loop... on the one hand, it’s great she’s finally getting help as she’s desperately needed it... but I’ve not heard great things about them... :/
I agree so much with this. I'm kind of concerned for her because in her ad she really seemed to believe that it constitutes real help and is just as good as getting an in-person therapist which I've heard is not the case

Last edited:
Did she even say that she was using a therapist through them or was it just an AD?
I think she did. It's especially interesting because her ad follows the pattern that has been observed with other influencers, where they make a video or statement regarding their mental health, and then their next video conveniently contains an ad for BetterHelp.

This is a less important issue, but did it annoy anyone else in her latest video that she "randomly generated" the colour green so she decided she could have pesto pasta for dinner, then it turned out to be an Ad for Hello Fresh and pesto pasta just happened to be one of the recipes included in the box?

I mean it COULD have happened but it's highly unlikely. It was played off like it was such a happy coincidence 🙄

Also, adding food colouring to beige foods pisses me off in these videos. The challenge is to find foods of that colour, not add blue food colouring to a batch of pancakes.

I'm clearly too old for these types of videos 🤣 although pretty sure I'm a similar age to Sophie! I'll see myself out...

Reactions: 13
This is a less important issue, but did it annoy anyone else in her latest video that she "randomly generated" the colour green so she decided she could have pesto pasta for dinner, then it turned out to be an Ad for Hello Fresh and pesto pasta just happened to be one of the recipes included in the box?

I mean it COULD have happened but it's highly unlikely. It was played off like it was such a happy coincidence 🙄

Also, adding food colouring to beige foods pisses me off in these videos. The challenge is to find foods of that colour, not add blue food colouring to a batch of pancakes.

I'm clearly too old for these types of videos 🤣 although pretty sure I'm a similar age to Sophie! I'll see myself out...
It definitely wasn’t a coincidence, at least she had the proof that they’ve used Hello Fresh a lot but at the same time these last two ads have made me really questions her credibility in what she says. She’s clearly a lot more calculated than she lets people believe, the good nice girl act is the easiest way to get people to buy tit from you.

Reactions: 5
I always thought she was faking being ditsy to seem cute, but I am starting to believe she's actually an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah a lot of times she's been confused about the pronunciation of some very basic words 😬 I don't know why you wouldn't just Google it tbh

Reactions: 5
Yeah a lot of times she's been confused about the pronunciation of some very basic words 😬 I don't know why you wouldn't just Google it tbh
To be fair it probably comes hand in hand with her barely having to use her brain throughout the day and only really communicating with one person. Her brains deteriorating as we speak.

To be fair it probably comes hand in hand with her barely having to use her brain throughout the day and only really communicating with one person. Her brains deteriorating as we speak.
This is actually very true, if she finished school years ago and has a job where she streams and films videos goofing around once a week, she really doesn’t use her brain at all and it’s a muscle like every other, you need to train it aka use it…but she’s goind to end up with so many health issues later in life due to her never leaving the house and not doing anything

Reactions: 3
This is actually very true, if she finished school years ago and has a job where she streams and films videos goofing around once a week, she really doesn’t use her brain at all and it’s a muscle like every other, you need to train it aka use it…but she’s goind to end up with so many health issues later in life due to her never leaving the house and not doing anything
I often think this with Jazz. She has such a lack of understanding of basic things... She does a lot of testing videos, and she always ends up doing something stupid then gets confused as to why it's not working then has to try again, without ever realising what she was doing wrong. Hugely frustrating to watch but I guess younger viewers find it funny and endearing. At least Jazz does seem to have some awareness of what's going on in the outside world but Sophie doesn't really know much outside of her youtube/gaming bubble.

Surely everyone knows that a rose is a flower though?!

Okay this is ridiculous, I know YouTubers do ads. It’s how they make their money. Fine. But omg, at least make it like it’s not such a cash grab!
Sophie does this “buying every ad I see” bullshit video every couple of months and it’s always such an obvious ad. 1) Since when has she been using Casetify? And 2) so did you scroll and spot a casetify ad and then reach out to them for sponsorship? Or did they reach out to your management for sponsorship and you came up with this tired video idea 😒
I don’t usually care when YouTubers do ads. But put some personality on it! And don’t try to make it look like you were going to support the brand anyway and this sponsorship is just a happy accident. It’s so insulting as a viewer.
/endRant

Reactions: 8
Okay this is ridiculous, I know YouTubers do ads. It’s how they make their money. Fine. But omg, at least make it like it’s not such a cash grab!
Sophie does this “buying every ad I see” bullshit video every couple of months and it’s always such an obvious ad. 1) Since when has she been using Casetify? And 2) so did you scroll and spot a casetify ad and then reach out to them for sponsorship? Or did they reach out to your management for sponsorship and you came up with this tired video idea 😒
I don’t usually care when YouTubers do ads. But put some personality on it! And don’t try to make it look like you were going to support the brand anyway and this sponsorship is just a happy accident. It’s so insulting as a viewer.
/endRant
She tried so hard to make ads seem like she’s only doing them because she’s happy with the products/always wanted the products they’re paying her to talk about/gifted her for free. It’s embarrassing and like you said outright insulting that she thinks viewers are dumb enough to not see through her.

These buying insta advert videos are pointless too. What does watching her eat a vitamin tell us about the product? Why buy a planner and show us the pages on horoscopes but not any of the planner pages?