Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have a problem with her doing these videos, even if it is just for an ad, because I quite like the idea. But like you said it is kind of stupid that she expects us to believe she suddenly got an ad for a brand she was working with...but what troubles me with these videos she never updates us about the products she has tried...like in this video she said she can’t know if the vitamins work so she will continue taking them, but we have no idea whether she will or not as she won’t mention them anymore at all…same with other things she bought before, like skincare, or clothes, she never says if something she has bought has lasted her or it strecthed or ripped quickly…If she organized better and filmed through a larger period of time it would be easy to do that, but I genuinely think all the stuff she boughts she uses just once for the video and that kind of puts me off of watching that type of videos because if I’m gonna be spending my money on something I want it to work and I want it to last

Reactions: 7
I remember someone saying she was asexual a while back but i can’t find any videos of her saying that?

I can't remember the video but yeah she definitely did, she said she "might" be asexual but didn't go into much detail, it was in a Q&A video!

Yeah there was a q and a or assumptions video at some point where she said something like how sex doesn't mean that much to her and she might be asexual. I don't know if that's the right term. I can't find the video where she says it tho

Honestly I think I lose brain cells after watching her videos nowadays.
I wonder what she does with all the products she doesn't like? I really imagine her just throwing it all in the bin.

She said she hadn't read a book since she was 15....
Yeah i gathered that 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ugh! My thing is, right… how do you not find constructive avenues for the different aspects of your life? Money’s not even an object, and she has A LOT of time. She has no excuse to not try things!
So you’re content with learning nothing; creating/producing nothing (well I guess YT videos count here but let’s be honest, her content hasn’t evolved and isn’t thought provoking); no exploring or seeing the world, even if it’s just your neighbourhood or sites near you… and if you haven’t read a book, okay maybe you don’t like reading, have you listened to new music? Watched a film/tv show lately? I feel like she never mentions these things. It’s just “woe is me, I don’t like leaving the house and Alex is my only friend.”
I don’t want to make light of her mental struggles but I’m sure she can find activities to do on her own first. But Christ on a bike, do SOMETHING.

And we don’t know her life, what she doesn’t share. So if she does do all of this and just doesn’t share it with her audience… I think she’s making a mistake because she is coming across as a right bore and she’s going to lose her source of income here. And this is coming from someone who still generally likes her and wants to see her do well 😔

Reactions: 8
I genuinely believe she literally does nothing and goes no where. I'm sure she's even said that before. I can't even imagine her walking round the supermarket doing a food shop or having a conversation with another adult!

Reactions: 7
I wonder what the turning point was for her. Perhaps COVID with her health anxiety, though she has said before that she didn't really find it a problem. But a couple years ago she was going to events with her management, other influencers' launches (Like Soph(doeslife)'s revolution launches), meeting with Jazz and Soph etc.

For example, Soph went to her management's EOY event the other week, but where was Sophie? They're on the same management. Either something has happened, or it's been a gradual process, or perhaps now COVID has made staying at home acceptable, she's really just given up trying? Either way it's quite sad as I think she seems a lovely person

Reactions: 2
I got halfway through her new video on 1.5x speed and genuinely had to turn off it was so boring

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell I literally forgot this girl existed 😴😴😴 I used to never miss an upload, I'd never think she's older than me and nearly 30!

I feel sad for her, but at the same time I feel like she’s not really trying to improve her mental health and happiness or really work on her channel and after a while it gets old since she’s always repeating the same stuff and not really doing anything about it…she’s seems like a really nice and genuine person and it’s such a shame to see someone waste their life like that

Youtube and online stuff just isn’t for her and she really needs to stop being lazy, accept that and get a different job.

Reactions: 6
I feel bad for her but the best thing to help her sleep is to actually go out and get a job, my anxiety / depression was so bad I have been admitted but since getting a job last year it’s improved my mh so much, my sleep used to be like Sophie’s but now I fall asleep at 11 and wake up at 6, I actually feel like I have a purpose now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's actually so frustrating to watch. She's SO down on herself about everything single thing it's quite draining. What on earth does she do with her time and how on earth does Alex put up with it?

Completely agree she needs to get a proper job although it is pretty gross to see how much she obviously earned in a few years of youtube to be able to afford not to work and have a lovely big house still.

Reactions: 5
Did they ever mention what they were doing when Alex quit his job to work for her/together? Guessing it fell through anyway since he’s back in full time work but can’t remember if they ever spoke about it.

Did they ever mention what they were doing when Alex quit his job to work for her/together? Guessing it fell through anyway since he’s back in full time work but can’t remember if they ever spoke about it.
I think they were meant to travel and he was going to help her film videos but it all fell through due to covid. I don’t think it would’ve happened anyway even though getting out more would be good for her.

Reactions: 2
I just feel so bad for her as she’s clearly very depressed and in desperate need of professional help to encourage and support her to make some lifestyle changes. It’s sad because I actually loved watching her on twitch and she seemed to really enjoy it too, I hope she finds a way to find herself again 🥺

I just feel so bad for her as she’s clearly very depressed and in desperate need of professional help to encourage and support her to make some lifestyle changes. It’s sad because I actually loved watching her on twitch and she seemed to really enjoy it too, I hope she finds a way to find herself again 🥺
I didn't realise she'd stopped doing Twitch, that is really sad as it seemed to be something she was passionate about. I presumed she didn't upload to YouTube much because she was busy with Twitch but what is she doing these days? How is the money coming in?

Reactions: 3