Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t watch the vid, was she being serious with this outfit?
It was a boyfriend chooses my outfit video, sponsored by Missguided, she loved the cardigan although it was too big and liked the skirt but that was also too big on the waist. Her "look" at the moment is awful IMO, all baggy joggers and hoodies. She said the midi skirt made her look older, but she looked so much more put together and adult and I don't know why that's a negative thing

Reactions: 3
I quite like her, she's harmless. I'm impressed that she didn't opt to get the automatic twitch affiliate based on having a large platform elsewhere and said she wanted to grow it organically. (Well as organically as she can, I watch people who are actually good at harder games that have less followers/subs/viewers, which is a shame).

On the other hand, as a gamer myself, I want to cry when I think about how she spent thousands on a top of the range computer just to play among us, fall guys and potentially fortnite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I dont pay attention to twitch but I have only seen her on IG and everything looks pretty much the same to me, which is why "generic" was a good choice word

Reactions: 2
I quite like her, she's harmless. I'm impressed that she didn't opt to get the automatic twitch affiliate based on having a large platform elsewhere and said she wanted to grow it organically. (Well as organically as she can, I watch people who are actually good at harder games that have less followers/subs/viewers, which is a shame).

On the other hand, as a gamer myself, I want to cry when I think about how she spent thousands on a top of the range computer just to play among us, fall guys and potentially fortnite.
And the sims 😭

She's got affiliate but surely she knows this is only because if the following she has elsewhere has followed her over and will watch these really simple games?

There are more deserving people on twitch that play proper games 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her videos have been tit recently... More so than usual but I guess that's because she wants that twitch money more than YouTube? Constantly using her streaming background as her YouTube background is getting annoying now too 🙄

Also, I haven't been in this thread in a while and expected a couple of pages to read but there was only 3 posts with the last one being from Feb 13th 😂

Reactions: 4
And the sims 😭

She's got affiliate but surely she knows this is only because if the following she has elsewhere has followed her over and will watch these really simple games?

There are more deserving people on twitch that play proper games 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her videos have been tit recently... More so than usual but I guess that's because she wants that twitch money more than YouTube? Constantly using her streaming background as her YouTube background is getting annoying now too 🙄

Also, I haven't been in this thread in a while and expected a couple of pages to read but there was only 3 posts with the last one being from Feb 13th 😂
Yeah as times gone on I've gotten more annoyed by her follower/sub count to be honest! Now shes a Twitch Partner. Same goes for Steph Toms (who must have fast tracked because she got partner after like 3 streams).

I can see Sophdoeslife starting next. Just an easy way for them to get more money on minimal effort.

I have watched a couple of Sophie Louises streams but she literally spends the first hour or so talking when she's advertised she's playing a specific game. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not here for that 😅

Don't even get me started on the technical difficulties she has that she can't fix because she has no real interest in her computer or the technical side of streaming so she calls on her boyfriend everytime or her mods (changing the category/sending among us codes via discord because she doesn't know how). If streaming is what she really wants to do, she needs to learn.

Reactions: 5
I have watched a couple of Sophie Louises streams but she literally spends the first hour or so talking when she's advertised she's playing a specific game. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not here for that 😅
Yes! Even when my favourite streamers are "just talking" I never tune in because I came to see gameplay. Not trying to be mean but nobody wants to hear you talk tit instead of actually playing.

Don't even get me started on the technical difficulties she has that she can't fix because she has no real interest in her computer or the technical side of streaming so she calls on her boyfriend everytime or her mods (changing the category/sending among us codes via discord because she doesn't know how). If streaming is what she really wants to do, she needs to learn.
Exactly this. If I was going to start streaming I would look into all the things I needed to know but she has no interest, just wants the money.

can see Sophdoeslife starting next. Just an easy way for them to get more money on minimal effort.
Not long after Sophie started streaming Sophs boyfriend started on twitch 🙄 so I agree that Soph will join in on that as a way to earn more money because these people are greedy fucks.

Not long after Sophie started streaming Sophs boyfriend started on twitch 🙄 so I agree that Soph will join in on that as a way to earn more money because these people are greedy fucks.
Saw her begging followers for him on Twitter and I wanted to spit. Give us a bleeping break already. Who the duck do you think you are? Jenna and Julian?

I really like Sophie, she's lovely and I largely enjoy her videos. But I cannot *stand* her overuse of the word 'little'!!! It's driving me nuts 🙈🙈

I really like Sophie, she's lovely and I largely enjoy her videos. But I cannot *stand* her overuse of the word 'little'!!! It's driving me nuts 🙈🙈
Same. And it’s the fact that she mentions it.... then just stop! And if you genuinely can’t stop, well, who is in control of the editing!? Just cut most of it. I bet one editing session of having to cut out the word “little” 100 times would cure her of saying it.

Good to see Sophie has got a hard days work playing the sims, unlike the rest of us schmucks doing real jobs 👍🏻🤦🏻‍♀️

Good to see Sophie has got a hard days work playing the sims, unlike the rest of us schmucks doing real jobs 👍🏻🤦🏻‍♀️
Ngl 🥲 this hurts.
I’m freelancing rn as I was made redundant in the pandemic. On my days off, if I play sims, I feel guilty as hell because I could be working and making much needed ££... but if I work 24/7 I’ll drive myself mad. Sighhhh good for her I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ngl 🥲 this hurts.
I’m freelancing rn as I was made redundant in the pandemic. On my days off, if I play sims, I feel guilty as hell because I could be working and making much needed ££... but if I work 24/7 I’ll drive myself mad. Sighhhh good for her I guess.
This totally isn’t the same thing

Reactions: 7