Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t understand how she has money - she literally sits in her house all day doing sweet F all by the looks of it, can’t even regularly upload content which is supposed to be her job?! Another YouTuber blaming their laziness on ‘anxiety’ - I don’t think she understands how warped it is that she literally cannot leave the house without someone else. Not trying to knock anyone with anxiety but of course her mental health is poor, she’s basically turned herself into a prisoner
I’m quite similar to Sophie with anxiety and not wanting to leave the house much. But she could be channelling that into YouTube - she doesn’t even upload that much anymore. Like if she’s not leaving the house then she could easily upload 2-3 times a week

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m quite similar to Sophie with anxiety and not wanting to leave the house much. But she could be channelling that into YouTube - she doesn’t even upload that much anymore. Like if she’s not leaving the house then she could easily upload 2-3 times a week
This. Fair enough she’s got anxiety and doesn’t want to go out. But film sole content!! It’s her job and she uses every excuse she can. Even what she does film is boring and repetitive now.

Exactly. It pisses me of when she tried to make those (not) jokes in her videos begging companies to collab with her when she barely uploads!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
100% I’m a firm believer that often the only way to live with anxiety is to gradually push outside your comfort zone. The longer she sits and stews inside her house the harder she will find it to be independent again! If she had any other job she wouldn’t have any choice - she’d have to leave and go to work or else she’d be on benefits and wouldn’t be sat in a nice new build. Baffling!
I agree with you 100% the worst thing you can do is give into it! I kinda sympathise with her with the anxiety aspect, if I could have afforded not to go out to work/uni these things I’d probably have ended up the same way as her! I couldn’t get on a plane/taxi/subway/go to uni anything without having a panic attack if I hadn’t got help to deal with it I’d be locked up in my house all day and it just become a cycle of not wanting to leave

• Heart
Can someone watch her “start of something new” vid and tell me what it is cos she’s so boring I cba

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol as soon as I clicked on the video 8 knew it was going to be a streaming set up.

She can't upload on her one channel, how the duck does she think she's going to stream??

Why do all these youtubers think they can hop on the "I'm a gamer girl lolz" bandwagon. It's so greedy and annoying when actual gamers get classed as lazy and pathetic (less so these days but it's still there). What's she going to play? Barbie dress up games?? duck off!

Reactions: 5
When she said I can’t just do YouTube this year. Not getting enough money because you can’t be bothered to upload huh 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to enjoy her vlogs when she was working and we actually got to see outside! It's sad that she seems to have isolated herself so much. Now she's bought a house I thought she'd be decorating and doing the garden. I find it strange how a lot of YouTubers seem content with the contract carpets, white walls and patch of grass that developers give them.

To be fair to her, she does seem to genuinely have an anxiety disorder which the pandemic has most likely made even worse.
Theres something about Sophie that I actually really like, but I do wish she’d do more with herself and not constantly shut herself in her house 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I like Sophie, and I feel for her. I think she’s really harmless (cos she’s so boring 🤣) but she needs to try harder with her channel. It amazes me that she does 1 pretty boring video a week but managed to afford that house 😩

She clearly has a lot of anxiety and I do too, but honestly isolating yourself doesn’t help. I do think she’d be better off going and getting an office job where she’d be mixing and communicating with people all day long. And then she’d enjoy being at home even more. Obviously in the current climate everyone is working from home but if you forget Covid for a minute, she needs an office job or any sort of job really. I’m just talking from experience cos working in an office helps me soooo much!

Reactions: 13
She could volunteer somewhere as a first step - charity shops are desperate for volunteers at the moment as their core volunteer base usually elderly people who are isolating or shielding.

Reactions: 6
I think she does have anxiety but I don't think the YT lifestyle is good for that.
It almost fuels her anxiety because she has no reason to leave the house each day and have structure.
I think that why she struggles to sleep as well because it seems she doesn't eat particularly well or exercise or get fresh air.
I enjoy her videos most of the time but her life does seem a bit sad.

Reactions: 7
To be fair to her, she does seem to genuinely have an anxiety disorder which the pandemic has most likely made even worse.
Theres something about Sophie that I actually really like, but I do wish she’d do more with herself and not constantly shut herself in her house 🤦🏽‍♀️
Same... I’m really glad she has another outlet. She’s been talking about twitch for ages and I’m not the slightest bit interested but I wish her the best.
Her anxiety and GERD really give me a soft spot for her.

I think she does have anxiety but I don't think the YT lifestyle is good for that.
It almost fuels her anxiety because she has no reason to leave the house each day and have structure.
I think that why she struggles to sleep as well because it seems she doesn't eat particularly well or exercise or get fresh air.
I enjoy her videos most of the time but her life does seem a bit sad.
I actually wonder what she does? Like if she films and edits one video a week - what does she do with all her other time when she's just holed up at home?! Does she have any hobbies or interests?
A lot of us are now stuck at home because of the pandemic, but instead of doing yet another video of badly applying make up, with bad products, she could do a daily or weekly vlog now and then, which shows her life. She doesn't have to do anything extraordinary - but even things such as cooking, or learning a new recipe, baking a goddamn banana bread, deep cleaning, home work outs, review of books she's recently read or movies she has seen - anything!
I think she's a sweet girl, harmless, but wow is her content boring and repetitive.

Reactions: 15
*incoming hate cause I have a different opinion* I half agree with what some of you are saying, with her needing to get out more, it’ll definitely benefit her mental health. But why are people so tied up in what she’s doing? I think Sophie is probably the most normal Youtuber out there right now, just a girl in her house with her partner & cat. She’s not problematic and that’s why she’s labelled boring. Her videos are good to me, I’m 20 and I still enjoy them. Maybe you’ve just grown out of watching her? Go find someone who interest you then? She does suffer from anxiety, at times extreme. I know how that feels & it can be crippling, I haven’t been to work for 3 months because of it. Maybe she celebrates the small victories such as making breakfast & just filming for YouTube is too much some weeks. And for her GERD, I suffer badly from that too, it can genuinely stop you from doing things sometimes since it can cause bad pains in the throat & stomach.

It’s just annoying that most of her comments here are about her being boring, move on then to someone new. I get it if she did a video that bothered you but why watch it if you don’t even like her?

Reactions: 15
but why watch it if you don’t even like her?
You could say that in every single influencer and gurus thread on this forum! If everyone just stopped watching/following people they didn’t like or had issue with then this forum would become redundant!

Many influencers are absolutely ripped apart on these threads and some comments can be very harsh but you’re here telling us we can’t call Sophie boring? That’s what these threads are for - we’re critiquing and giving our opinions. Fair enough you might disagree but that doesn’t mean we can’t and shouldn’t say what we feel when that is what this whole forum is designed for.

Reactions: 12