Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just annoying that most of her comments here are about her being boring, move on then to someone new. I get it if she did a video that bothered you but why watch it if you don’t even like her?
It's annoying that you've bothered to write that message when this is tattle and not a rave thread?

I'm the same age as Sophie so yeah, maybe her content is for younger viewers.
Maybe I just want to vent because I have really bad anxiety too but I have to struggle day in and day out, dragging myself to a job which i absolutely hate, whereas Sophie does one video a week buying pointless clothes or make up but manages to earn a living and has a house.

Edit: this thread started in Aug 2019 and we are now on page 9.. not exactly the most active thread to be bothered by 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So you’re just mad cause she has it better than you? Damn lol. So do most of them.
Well I wouldn't say she was 'better' than me. I do think the influencer lifestyle has got out of hand with how much they earn from doing very little.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No I agree you can have opinions. It’s just this thread out of many just felt so pointless when every comment was “she’s boring.” Yes we get it, such a pointless thread when nobody else is saying anything, since there’s nothing to even say about her. & I just think some people need to know how severe anxiety can get, she suffered severely from it in 2019 and it can have a lasting effect
Don’t read the thread then if it bothers you that much 🤣 I’m sure if we started throwing other insults her way to vary it up a bit you’d come for us 🤣

FYI I also suffer with anxiety. It doesn’t make you immune to criticism. You can have anxiety but still have a fantastic personality and be a joy to watch.

Reactions: 7
Rather the comments be on here where she would have to physically go looking for it them than all over her social media 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Omg I missed all the drama. I think someone missed the point of tattle 🤣🤣

PS. Sophie is boring

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I quite like Sophie louise, her videos are quite calming and she seems really sweet! Not a fan of all the innuendos though like... It's a bit childish

Agree with most on here, her videos are quite boring and repetitive, and yet I still really like her! As someone else said, if she vlogged maybe just going out for a walk, or cooking, or cleaning, or decorating, or SOMETHING I think a lot of people would enjoy it. Personally I quite like her personality, yes she has some irritating quirks but don't we all. I wish her all the luck with her streaming, she has said a lot over the years how she likes gaming so hopefully where there's no editing and uploading she'll find it a lot easier to keep up with, especially with it being something she enjoys.

Reactions: 10
I like her advent calendar unboxings and watched them the last few years but the rest of her content is just repeated with tiny changes so normally skip through. She's harmless enough though and it is a shame she has so many health issues at such a young age.

Reactions: 2
I like her advent calendar unboxings and watched them the last few years but the rest of her content is just repeated with tiny changes so normally skip through. She's harmless enough though and it is a shame she has so many health issues at such a young age.
I'm only a few years older than her and have multiple health issues and have done for most of my life but the difference is she has an easy life. A job with minimal effort and ads with big pay days for doing nothing. She's been able to buy a house off of doing so little and now she's going to try get more money from doing twitch because she feels like "she can't just do YouTube". Her latest video she said she almost gave up YouTube last year but we all know she wouldn't because it's easy.

I sympathise with her health conditions because it is hard but she has it easier than most and she is so privileged but doesn't acknowledge her privilege? If that hardest thing in your life is trying to think of video ideas then you've got nothing to complain about?

Edited to add: Not trying to play who's got it worse Olympics as everyone has their own struggles but I'm just trying to point out how easy her life is, especially since her "job" isn't reliant on her presence and she can work around her issues and make more money than most.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I couldn't help but feel sorry for her in yesterday's video. She really is a such a nice girl, not a bad bone in her body, but she does seem deeply unhappy and I felt like she was on the brink of tears the entire time.
Interested me when she said she was a-sexual, is that when you aren't interested in sex at all?

Reactions: 12
I couldn't help but feel sorry for her in yesterday's video. She really is a such a nice girl, not a bad bone in her body, but she does seem deeply unhappy and I felt like she was on the brink of tears the entire time.
Interested me when she said she was a-sexual, is that when you aren't interested in sex at all?

Yeah, asexuality is on a spectrum. So it can be anything from being literally repulsed by sex and having no sex drive whatsoever, to having a significantly lower sex drive and little sexual attraction. You can be grey ace too, which means you have exceptions to the rule, so for her that could be Alex. I wonder how it affects their relationship if he’s not ace too.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah, asexuality is on a spectrum. So it can be anything from being literally repulsed by sex and having no sex drive whatsoever, to having a significantly lower sex drive and little sexual attraction. You can be grey ace too, which means you have exceptions to the rule, so for her that could be Alex. I wonder how it affects their relationship if he’s not ace too.
Ah ok thanks for explaining! Very interesting.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched the video yet but I will do! I’m sure she has mentioned sex with Alex in a video before, can’t remember why but I definitely remember it. But yeah that must affect their relationship...very interesting!

Another thing, she hinted that she believed herself to suffer from OCD because she googled it instead of going to the Dr. As someone that actually suffers, I wish people would stop throwing it around like its nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️ its not fun and quirky. It's all consuming and a nightmare to live with. It really boils my piss when people say, for example, "I have my books etc in alphabetical order because my OCD kicks in if they're not" or something similar. No, most people do that. I dunno, it just really gets to me as I was diagnosed at 12 and for more than half my life it has been so consuming and horrible to live with and when people say it like it's a personality trait it takes away the seriousness of it and people view it as kind of a joke and people that actually do suffer often get overlooked because everyone bleeping claims "they're OCD".

It's the same with anxiety, I've said before that Sophie is one of the few youtubers that genuinely suffer from it but again, as someone that has been diagnosed, it pisses me off when people say they have anxiety like it's the latest fashion item. Everyone gets anxious and worried about things but it's not an anxiety disorder. And like OCD, people with actual anxiety disorders often get overlooked because people just throw it around.

I feel for her with her stomach problems. It sound very similar to what my husband had but he hasn't been diagnosed with anything. He would often have to sit so still, like a statue, pissing with sweat and so much pain in his chest because of acid. Turns out he had gall stones and had his gallbladder removed as a result. Now he occasionally gets woken up, gasping for air because of acid but it's much better than before. It was horrible to watch so I feel for her having to live with it. It took 8 years for him to even be told he had gallstones! I hope she gets it sorted or gets to a point where its not as bad.

I found it interesting she said she was asexual too. I don't want to sound like a dick but sometimes it seems like she says thing to be so quirky and different? Asexual, insomnia, OCD etc etc.

I think if she did a video with Alex explaining why she thinks she's asexual and how that affects their relationship she could help others that feel the same? Not that she has to do that of course, it's her right to keep it private but if she's struggling with video ideas and she's comfortable doing so I think it'd be an interesting watch. Especially if she cut out her "oooh I'm so ditsy and clumsy" act.

Reactions: 15
Yeah it made me wonder if her libido is just very low... which, if Alex has a “normal” libido, I imagine that would be very straining for a relationship.

Yeah it made me wonder if her libido is just very low... which, if Alex has a “normal” libido, I imagine that would be very straining for a relationship.
I have to say as someone who is in a relationship like this we personally don’t find it a strain. You learn to deal with it and other things take higher priority. Also it doesn’t mean you don’t have sex it just means you aren’t interested.

• Heart
I hated every outfit on that video ... apart from the midi skirt which she could probably make it work, but it's not her "style" (whatever that is)