Sophie Jemma Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All, please keep to the account in question.

Not members of a group as tattle is about talking about public figures

Reactions: 1
How does UKMA not count as a thread subject for SJR the absolute nobody gets a thread. Madness

My bad, my ukma got closed as its only meant to be about public figures with a large following, as sjr has over 10k followers on insta she's considered public, so we'll just have to keep to this thread and keep it sjr related as much as possible x

Reactions: 8
Someone must know who I was talking about with the ocd article ? She kept posting pics in her underwear asking was it okay to post on her fb and instagram? She made a house insta page after the article even though she admitted she was self diagnosed ?😂
Was her name Sian? Used to be best friends with Soph?

Reactions: 1
I think sjr, new fella on a park bench, heaven spelled backwards and theons missus should all start a support group for each other. Bar one they are all jobless, all attention seekers, all try to outdo each others depression and mental health problems. They'd be perfect for each other 😂

Reactions: 6
Why does everything with her and her band of merry asslickers have to *cute* *cosy* *romantic*, it is so cringe, so weird and so infantile, literally acts like a 5 year old.

Reactions: 3
My bad, my ukma got closed as its only meant to be about public figures with a large following, as sjr has over 10k followers on insta she's considered public, so we'll just have to keep to this thread and keep it sjr related as much as possible x
Which she paid for 👀🤣

Reactions: 2
An ex friend of mine told me ages ago but that’s apparently why she left.
Couldn’t stand the girl anyway

Yeah apparently Melty McKay is a PT now 🤣🤣🤣 anything for attention that one. On a different level.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think sjr, new fella on a park bench, heaven spelled backwards and theons missus should all start a support group for each other. Bar one they are all jobless, all attention seekers, all try to outdo each others depression and mental health problems. They'd be perfect for each other 😂
theon and the misses broke up!😂😭😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.