Sophie Guidolin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed her for years and truly used to love her. I purchased the bod program and it was such a useful tool for me and forever changed my training.
But since her split with Nath she has gone so loopy… like some people love crystals and all and that’s cool but the different men around the kids and the outright attachment disorder she suffers from with zero accountability, and then marketing herself as a relationship expert? That’s too much for me. But she’s a car crash I can’t look away from.

Reactions: 8
In regards to Ash I noticed several years ago they stopped following each other. Which is super weird considering they had the swimwear business together so at once point were really close. I think she’s very real and likeable so maybe Sophie felt threatened.

I’ve also noticed that Sophie still hasn’t seen or made any comment on Triniti recently, who is supposed to be one of her besties. Kinda weird considering she’s not long had a baby.

Reactions: 6
She. Bought. A. Car. With. The. Dentist.
And not a cheap one!! And she refers to it as their "7th child" in the post comments.
Not much she does shocks me anymore, but wow.

Reactions: 13
A car. They’ve bought a car. Why on earth do you need to buy a car when you’ve been together for 5 minutes?!? Congratulations Sophie and Andrew… WTAF.

And don’t even get me started on the ‘everyone has time, get your priorities straight, you’re all triggered’ bullshit from today. She needs to get off social media pronto… she’s cooked.

Reactions: 11
Knew something was up when she advertised her car for sale. Expected it to be a HIACE or similar, to fit their “Brady Bunch”.
But yeah, I suppose a Taycan is more on brand for her.

Reactions: 3
It seems like she went and got her hair done specifically for that IG reel

She behaves like a highschool student.

Seriously I'd love to know how much money she spends. She either has a lot of debt, or is making way more money than I thought possible

Reactions: 11
I think she is still going to update her Range Rover for a 7 seater to accommodate the girls. It would be practical if it's a lasting relationship. The new car is not very practical for family use... but maybe it will be his main driver?
As for debt, her house has risen in value by over 1 million in the current boom so she's done really well there. But buying depreciating assets isn't the smartest move. Unless they got a sponsorship to offset some of the costs? Or if somehow it increases her reach? But fast luxury cars are not really her target market.

Reactions: 3
She went on and on about other people using her for her success.
Sbe is definitely doing the same with him.

Reactions: 2
That’s a nice looking car 👌🏼 I’m more weirded out that they have seemed to purchase it together… after a few months… 🤨

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they'll fluid parent the car when the inevitable break up happens.
Will she have the car when her kids are at Naths? Will she have the car and kids together?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where do I even begin with Sophie …
I was an OG follower and even paid thousands of dollars for her programs back in the day including the bod. Then her over sharing of her circus of a personal life started plus her new high and mighty ‘female’ expert identify .. the girl is a chronic lier and forgets things she says. It’s the little lies she tells without realising that irk me like “i don’t eat much meat” - witch nearly every meal you post has meat in it! And the car, oh lord the car. Years ago she said she regretted the Range Rover as it’s such a material possession and these things don’t really matter? LMAO. I can’t keep up with this girl she just treated herself to a Porsche? Which is my Segway to the men.. let’s start with poor Nath, because there is no way she didn’t have a massive role in that relationship failing. She’s a hurricane and you can tell she has impossible expectations and standards which a humble quiet soul like Nath would just be a constant disappointment to her. Someone convince me otherwise. But that’s fine relationships do fade - it’s been the constant revolving door of men that she parades on her social media but then acts offended that people ask questions and show interest. Jake the tit show was the most vomit worthy relationship display I’ve ever seen on social media. But then it was Ryan then cop boy then Ryan again but then hold on where’s Ryan now it’s the dentist? Cannot keep up. And the poor kids with all these transient men coming in and out of her life. Far out. And she has the audacity to preach about values and standards and almost ‘Lecture’ her followers…. I can’t even remember what her brand is anymore.
Before I forget !! The lies about drinking omfg I cannot with this one. Her innocent “I don’t drink” - next minute, out for cocktails with the girls, posts hangover regrets posts and more.
I could go on all day about how problematic this woman is.

Reactions: 14
The many relationships in a short space of time is obviously a trigger for her now as she's been called out so much for it.
I think in terms of her kids the boys will probably be OK as they had either their single mum time and then Nathan in their formative years + or - time with their bio dad. Though single motherhood can be quite traumatic for kids as well. But they seem like really good boys, well adjusted. Probably the issue for them now would be wanting to protect their mum from men with bad intent. I'm so glad Nathan is still there for them as he really did take the fatherhood role.
The Dr seems fine as well, the way his daughters are is evidence of him being a reliable father. But as teen boys they don't need a replacement father now. But he may be a good role model to them as a hard worker and business owner?

As for the girls, they had mum and dad together in their foundation years. Though it may have been turbulent given the break ups and presumed fighting? They are lucky they have each other and their awesome brothers as divorce can be so hard on kids. I must say the way Soph and Nath have gone by the divorce is probably the best outcome for the girls as they still have stability in their parents. Nathan adores the girls. He hardly posts, but if he does it's usually about them.
It's lucky they get to spend a lot of time with him as it sheltered them from the men Sophie was dating for short periods. I feel it's a bit complicated for them with the Dr as they already have a dad. So navigating how to potentially step father them may be a battle if the relationship sticks. His daughters may be more balanced role models for the girls as they seem like they have bright futures ahead of them that don't revolve around their body?

What’s with all the house photos? Is she bragging about her pool or selling her house?

That would explain why she decided to do a house tour a few weeks back after always being adamant about keeping it private.

Did anyone else find it super creepy yesterday when she said she picked her girls up from school and they said they met some 4yo followers in class? Way to exploit your children

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else find it super creepy yesterday when she said she picked her girls up from school and they said they met some 4yo followers in class? Way to exploit your children
Yes! She acted like it was cute. It’s not cute if strangers know all about your children mate. Children or not. These children have adults that look at this stuff too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.