Sophie Guidolin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Requested thread for Australian PT Sophie Guidolin.

Sophie has been around Instagram a long time. She started off as A Fitness Model’s Diary, documenting her training and days as a fitness competitor. She went on to marry another PT/bodybuilder, open a gym, build The Bod program, have twin girls but ultimately separate from that partner.

Since then she’s had a string of lovers, a lot of cosmetic work done, over share her life but ask for privacy, and is now a Reebok ambassador.

Feel free to add more on Sophie.

Just wanted to share the below..thousands of new followers with that engagement rate? Sure Jan. she seems to have had no viral posts either.. so unlikely true followers. No idea how she gets brand deals.
CC072EBD-89BC-4FCC-B031-7C856D6C47FA.jpeg

Not with Reebok anymore, back with Cleo Harper. I remember when she first got the Reebok gig last year, she was posting that it was something she dreamed of since she was a kid etc etc, would be showing new outfits and shoes all the time and it was so expensive!! ....

Reactions: 3
Requested thread for Australian PT Sophie Guidolin.

Sophie has been around Instagram a long time. She started off as A Fitness Model’s Diary, documenting her training and days as a fitness competitor. She went on to marry another PT/bodybuilder, open a gym, build The Bod program, have twin girls but ultimately separate from that partner.

Since then she’s had a string of lovers, a lot of cosmetic work done, over share her life but ask for privacy, and is now a Reebok ambassador.

Feel free to add more on Sophie.

Just wanted to share the below..thousands of new followers with that engagement rate? Sure Jan. she seems to have had no viral posts either.. so unlikely true followers. No idea how she gets brand deals. View attachment 1061028
Haha that BOOST of followers …..🧐

Not with Reebok anymore, back with Cleo Harper. I remember when she first got the Reebok gig last year, she was posting that it was something she dreamed of since she was a kid etc etc, would be showing new outfits and shoes all the time and it was so expensive!! ....
Oh right! I forgot it was just for the year. Still, I wonder if she even pulled in any business for them.

Reactions: 1
Thankyou! I’ve been following her for years and really liked her but now I find her quite fake. Sometimes she’s ok, but even though she’s all about being herself and being authentic etc I think she comes across as so insecure.

someone recently asked in her question box why she sells clothes that she wears only once and she replied that she’d rather sell an outfit that cost $4k as she didn’t want it sitting in her closet, but why on earth is she spending $4k on an outfit that she’s only going to wear once?🥴

Reactions: 5
Reebok as just for the year but what was interesting was that she never once mentioned the company before her partnership.
She went on and on about them being in alignment and yet for the other decade, or so, of her being in fitness they never were.

Let's delve in to her tit show timeliness of relationships since her split.

Nathan (her ex husband) was forced to close and sell his gym during the March and April of 2020 due to the pandemic. She then left, round about that time, and drive cross country to her mother's vineyard in Adelaide with all of the kids because they had broken up. She stayed there for months, with the kids missing school and Nath not seeing them (he is the girls dad and is the boys dad in every sense bar dna).

She then moved back to NSW and began a relationship with Ryan towards the end of 2020 and in to 2021, but at the same time was apparently messaging Jake Edwards. She then received a massive bunch of roses on valentines day from Ryan and by the beginning of March 2021 is seen with Jake. She is then with Jake for a few weeks and has him all but moved in - couples photoshoots, podcasts about them being "twin flames", a tattoo on his part etc. That relationship comes crumbling down as he is apparently messaging other women (not too dissimilar to her relationship with Ryan).

Come June/July 2021 and she's had to move to QLD to facilitate the boys schooling and in the short space of time she lives there (6 months or so) she has another relationship with both Ryan and someone named Hayden.
Both men she has around the boys, as the girls are in NSW with Nath.

December 2021 the boys finish school for a holiday and she comes back to NSW and she is now with her "long time friend who had been her +1 for 8 or so years" (despite her being married at this point). This man is a dentist and has two girls of his own, one older than the boys and one similar ages. The children go to school together. She has them playing happy families and is so in love, again.

She preaches about have a circle of 5 people but this shows otherwise.
She has all of these people in and out her children's lives without a second thought and always has an excuse for doing so.

In the brief periods of singleness she will post pictures of her and Nath and go on and on about her love for him, their fluid parenting, their great relationship. However once a new man is on the scene this all vanishes.
She will also regularly post about how amazing her new relationship is - how they are x, y and z - and this is either a dig at Nath, her exs or both.

On the topic of her children she is forever forgetting she has them, unless it serves her purpose. Her fluid parenting arrangement with Nath means that they come and go between both houses which in essence is a lovely thing , children knowing they are loved by both parents and there is no animosity in them deciding who they want to see.

During the vast majority of her relationships her children are no where to be seen, unless if is to post pictures of happy families. The same applies to this new one - the kids only seem to feature when it is to talk about her new relationship or show it off in some way.

She also bought the twins a dog for their birthday and then openly said that the dog lives with Nath as that is where the girls spend most of their time.

For someone who makes thousands selling a course about living a purposeful, aligned, true-to-ones self course she is a hot mess.

Thankyou! I’ve been following her for years and really liked her but now I find her quite fake. Sometimes she’s ok, but even though she’s all about being herself and being authentic etc I think she comes across as so insecure.

someone recently asked in her question box why she sells clothes that she wears only once and she replied that she’d rather sell an outfit that cost $4k as she didn’t want it sitting in her closet, but why on earth is she spending $4k on an outfit that she’s only going to wear once?🥴
This.
She constantly went on about money worries at the start of the pandemic but is seen in $4000 wear once outfits, YSL heels, LV bags etc.
It's all fake.

Reactions: 14
Reebok as just for the year but what was interesting was that she never once mentioned the company before her partnership.
She went on and on about them being in alignment and yet for the other decade, or so, of her being in fitness they never were.

Let's delve in to her tit show timeliness of relationships since her split.

Nathan (her ex husband) was forced to close and sell his gym during the March and April of 2020 due to the pandemic. She then left, round about that time, and drive cross country to her mother's vineyard in Adelaide with all of the kids because they had broken up. She stayed there for months, with the kids missing school and Nath not seeing them (he is the girls dad and is the boys dad in every sense bar dna).

She then moved back to NSW and began a relationship with Ryan towards the end of 2020 and in to 2021, but at the same time was apparently messaging Jake Edwards. She then received a massive bunch of roses on valentines day from Ryan and by the beginning of March 2021 is seen with Jake. She is then with Jake for a few weeks and has him all but moved in - couples photoshoots, podcasts about them being "twin flames", a tattoo on his part etc. That relationship comes crumbling down as he is apparently messaging other women (not too dissimilar to her relationship with Ryan).

Come June/July 2021 and she's had to move to QLD to facilitate the boys schooling and in the short space of time she lives there (6 months or so) she has another relationship with both Ryan and someone named Hayden.
Both men she has around the boys, as the girls are in NSW with Nath.

December 2021 the boys finish school for a holiday and she comes back to NSW and she is now with her "long time friend who had been her +1 for 8 or so years" (despite her being married at this point). This man is a dentist and has two girls of his own, one older than the boys and one similar ages. The children go to school together. She has them playing happy families and is so in love, again.

She preaches about have a circle of 5 people but this shows otherwise.
She has all of these people in and out her children's lives without a second thought and always has an excuse for doing so.

In the brief periods of singleness she will post pictures of her and Nath and go on and on about her love for him, their fluid parenting, their great relationship. However once a new man is on the scene this all vanishes.
She will also regularly post about how amazing her new relationship is - how they are x, y and z - and this is either a dig at Nath, her exs or both.

On the topic of her children she is forever forgetting she has them, unless it serves her purpose. Her fluid parenting arrangement with Nath means that they come and go between both houses which in essence is a lovely thing , children knowing they are loved by both parents and there is no animosity in them deciding who they want to see.

During the vast majority of her relationships her children are no where to be seen, unless if is to post pictures of happy families. The same applies to this new one - the kids only seem to feature when it is to talk about her new relationship or show it off in some way.

She also bought the twins a dog for their birthday and then openly said that the dog lives with Nath as that is where the girls spend most of their time.

For someone who makes thousands selling a course about living a purposeful, aligned, true-to-ones self course she is a hot mess.

This.
She constantly went on about money worries at the start of the pandemic but is seen in $4000 wear once outfits, YSL heels, LV bags etc.
It's all fake.
Thank you for the in-depth dive into her partners. After Nath, I’m a bit sketchy on who she has been with and when!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else find it really odd the other day when she posted a story about looking for a formal dress with her boyfriends daughter and tagged her. Yet a few stories later she had a photo of herself in lingerie ready for valentines day and tagged her boyfriend.
I get that she has said the daughters wanted her to date their dad, but I don't think that means they want to see their dad's sex life publicised 🤮

As for reebok I think she looked great in their stuff, but as a brand reebok isn't really a great fit given her sport is IFBB bikini. She does do great collaborations with Cleo Harper though so it makes sense she went back to them.

Although she doesn't post as much about Nath when in relationships she did post a screenshot of a text to Nath proclaiming her appreciation of him the other day.

Does anyone know what happened with their (Soph and Nath) breakup in 2020? I remember before the breakup they made a video together stating their intent to travel to America to follow the IFBB pro shows. But then covid squashed those plans and I've only heard of Soph mentioning shows recently (Pittsburgh pro). She doesn't seem to go to or promote the Australia shows.

Did anyone else find it really odd the other day when she posted a story about looking for a formal dress with her boyfriends daughter and tagged her. Yet a few stories later she had a photo of herself in lingerie ready for valentines day and tagged her boyfriend.
I get that she has said the daughters wanted her to date their dad, but I don't think that means they want to see their dad's sex life publicised 🤮

As for reebok I think she looked great in their stuff, but as a brand reebok isn't really a great fit given her sport is IFBB bikini. She does do great collaborations with Cleo Harper though so it makes sense she went back to them.

Although she doesn't post as much about Nath when in relationships she did post a screenshot of a text to Nath proclaiming her appreciation of him the other day.

Does anyone know what happened with their (Soph and Nath) breakup in 2020? I remember before the breakup they made a video together stating their intent to travel to America to follow the IFBB pro shows. But then covid squashed those plans and I've only heard of Soph mentioning shows recently (Pittsburgh pro). She doesn't seem to go to or promote the Australia shows.
I genuinely think he became depressed, withdrawn etc over the pandemic and loss of his gym - and quite rightly too.
Their marriage was already strained and I think her constant sharing of the struggles and his low mood on social media may have been the straw that broke the camels back.

I do believe he split with her which is why she then ran away to her parents.

This is all my own opinion though.

Reactions: 4
I think she wants us to know her new boyfriend lives in a penthouse.
Cool Sophie, cool.
0E412D1A-06AB-46B5-934C-C7ED0E858F2C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have often wondered if the Reebok deal was really only a year? Maybe they had the option to extend but ditched her because she is useless.

Also on the $4000 outfit - why didn't she just hire one if she knew she was only going to wear it once. She regularly shares her budgeting tips 🙄

Sophie and Nathan had separated for a few months and went to counseling and seemed to get back on track. But then they split for good. I do remember one time they were going out for a night and someone DM'ed her that she faked their separation - and she went off. She was in the car with Nathan on their way somewhere and she was ranting about how offensive it was and that he moved out etc. She kept showing his face and he looked so annoyed with her. I remember thinking why would you get so angry? Just be grateful you found your way back together. I often wondered if that night contributed to their eventual end.

I have often wondered if the Reebok deal was really only a year? Maybe they had the option to extend but ditched her because she is useless.

Also on the $4000 outfit - why didn't she just hire one if she knew she was only going to wear it once. She regularly shares her budgeting tips 🙄

Sophie and Nathan had separated for a few months and went to counseling and seemed to get back on track. But then they split for good. I do remember one time they were going out for a night and someone DM'ed her that she faked their separation - and she went off. She was in the car with Nathan on their way somewhere and she was ranting about how offensive it was and that he moved out etc. She kept showing his face and he looked so annoyed with her. I remember thinking why would you get so angry? Just be grateful you found your way back together. I often wondered if that night contributed to their eventual end.
Oh I remember that rant! I always hated that she kept showing Nath on stories even though we all knew he hated it. It seemed like such an invasion of his rights to ask her not to share so much.
My husband would be mortified if I shared all that with my following. I would be mortified and I just wouldn’t anyway 🤣 and she wonders why people are so invested in her life 🙄

Surely not Sophie posting a photo of her and Nathan doing school pickup together and a reference to their great friendship.

Just a few days after it was mentioned here a few times.....🤔

• Haha
Sophie is a joke! I’ve followed her on and off for about a decade. I think she’s older than she says, she is a professional victim and just embarrassing.
How many times did she say Nath didn’t want to be on insta, same with her eldest son, yet she continues to post them.
Her podcast shows how immature and ridiculous she is. Whoever pays for her bs course has to be on drugs. The woman is an epic fail. I am surprised the older boys haven’t moved to Adelaide to their bio dad. They always went there for weeks at a time in the early days.

Reactions: 8
Finally!! A Sophie thread!

I’ve followed her since the twins were newborn and for a few years she was one of my favourites on Instagram… but over the last few years she has completely switched?! I remember a few years back her a Nathan split then briefly got back together before properly splitting again. I always felt uncomfortable at how she was often force him to be on her stories when he’s clearly a quiet and introverted person with no interest of having an online presence or following like her.

She never used to drink alcohol and would preach about it all the time, then all of a sudden over the past few years she’s all about the wine?!

I find it extremely bizarre how she likes to moan about how she wants privacy during her relationships (I think that after Jake she actually said she’d NEVER put another relationship online again?! 😂) and yet here we are again.

All of a sudden she’s happy to post the whole layout of her home after being so private about it for years?!

Also I find it so interesting how her parents were strict Jehovah’s witnesses growing up and she was home schooled and grew up on a vineyard. I’m guessing that contributed to her getting married to the boys dad very young and her new found openess of talking about sex, posting lingerie pictures etc.

I have so many things I could moan about 😂 all I will say is I think she had brought the boys up brilliantly and they seem so lovely!

Reactions: 4
Finally!! A Sophie thread!

I’ve followed her since the twins were newborn and for a few years she was one of my favourites on Instagram… but over the last few years she has completely switched?! I remember a few years back her a Nathan split then briefly got back together before properly splitting again. I always felt uncomfortable at how she was often force him to be on her stories when he’s clearly a quiet and introverted person with no interest of having an online presence or following like her.

She never used to drink alcohol and would preach about it all the time, then all of a sudden over the past few years she’s all about the wine?!

I find it extremely bizarre how she likes to moan about how she wants privacy during her relationships (I think that after Jake she actually said she’d NEVER put another relationship online again?! 😂) and yet here we are again.

All of a sudden she’s happy to post the whole layout of her home after being so private about it for years?!

Also I find it so interesting how her parents were strict Jehovah’s witnesses growing up and she was home schooled and grew up on a vineyard. I’m guessing that contributed to her getting married to the boys dad very young and her new found openess of talking about sex, posting lingerie pictures etc.

I have so many things I could moan about 😂 all I will say is I think she had brought the boys up brilliantly and they seem so lovely!
But then she can’t have been home schooled because she has spoken about going to school and how she was bullied constantly. Apparently a tub of yogurt was tipped on her head by ‘jealous’ girls.

But then she can’t have been home schooled because she has spoken about going to school and how she was bullied constantly. Apparently a tub of yogurt was tipped on her head by ‘jealous’ girls.
oh really I’ve never heard that story?! I can’t keep up with her 😂

I remember a few years ago before the twins were due to go to school she spoke about how she wishes she could home school them 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't think the boys ever spent time with their dad, it was her dad they went and spent massive periods of time with back in Adelaide.

Her kids were born in 2007 and 2008 (Kai being 14 and Ryder being 13, just now). She split from her ex when they were 2 and 1, respectively, so in 2009.

She posted something on her FB back in 2013 about Remembrance Day and stated the boys dad had been posted overseas for 2 years at that point, so since 2011.
She also moved to the GC in 2011 as that's when she met Nath (they met 2011 and were married in 2014).

The boys possibly seen their dad from 2009 to his posting overseas in 2011, when she still lived in Adelaide, but since her move to the GC/NSW he doesn't get mentioned at all anymore.
He was posted in Israel, who knows where else and he may have chosen not to see the boys again, she may have stopped it for the same reasons they were divorced or there may have been something more tragic that occurred.

Attachments

I thought when the boys go away it’s to see their dad? Is it her family they go see? I’m sure on school holidays not too long ago they would go away somewhere.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.