Sophie Guidolin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

New thread 😃

Reactions: 5
Oh but she has been saying they won't be restocking after this sale. The excuse being to focus on the app and wanting to reduce the rental on warehouse space.

What would her income be from the apps? Her engagement is low so I assume they are not doing that well?
Her bleeping warehouse has always been in Adelaide she has pretty much always lived in QLD , ever since she started her fitness /insta online stuff . Why bleeping put all your tit there if you don’t live there , then cry about the cost of going there etc . That’s your stuff up . And let’s face it , she only ever goes there before EOFY so she can bang on about not restocking products and that she needs to get rid of it all .. to make her tax time nice and juicy . Let’s be real . And all those books she “gave away” will be claimed as donations at tax time . Erghhh just be real Sophie

Reactions: 3
And it's another "it's my biggest sale, get in quick, these will sell out". Wants to get rid of stock to focus on her app...uh huh. It's almost eofy and she's going to Europe soon. With how little she promotes the bod or any of her products, I'd be surprised if she's making much money at all from any of that part of her business. I'm surprised she hasn't said she won't be restocking like she's said the last 2 years.

I bought the thermo book for her dumpling recipe that she used to go on about. I had to modify it for non thermo, however, the recipe was sooo bland, there was no flavour! I had to change the quantities and add ingredients, so it's no longer her recipe at all. Total waste of money buying the book. I tend to tweak recipes a lot, but this was ridiculous. It put me off trying any of her other recipes.

She's said in the past that her mum doesn't approve of a lot of things she does. She said once that her mum wasn't talking to her after she said duck in one of her stories, then didn't talk to her after she got a teeny tiny tattoo.
wow… sounds like a super toxic mum. Now I see why she so the way she is

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.