Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bopip

VIP Member
Gee am I glad to find this thread so I can offload my thoughts on Sophie Guidolin. I haven’t read all the posts in the thread but have read enough to see I’m not alone.
I took her wonderful advice this week…to cut relationships that no longer serve us…and I unfollowed her! The straw that broke the camel’s back was the G wagon. The car she’s allegedly saved and waited 2 years for. Really Sophie?! 2 years ago you were crying on your Insta because you lost your gym due to Covid lockdowns and claiming you might have to sell you house! I was well and truely sucked in and bought the budget recipe book that was released to help folk with cheap meals during the difficult time. Now the G wagon that costs the equivalent of a small mortgage comes along when most folk are struggling to fuel their cars. Probably bought on the back of the budget meals recipe book! It’s great she’s doing well and all that and is in a position to buy herself that car but far out, read the bloody room and be humble.
I’m so disappointed, I really believed in everything she stood for but not any more, she’s so full of shit.
You're definitely not alone. She used to be one of my favourite people to follow. I applaud you for unfollowing. At this point I cant look away lol. I started to become disillusioned when she up and left on a whim to drive to SA, after telling us how heartbroken and depressed Nath was at losing his gym. I already could tell she wasn't coping with his reaction to losing the gym, but it actually seemed like she was annoyed, as if it was cramping her style. People couldn't travel to SA at that time to see dying family members, yet she needed some space and off she goes. She ignored people's questions about how she was allowed in. Then she suddenly becomes a farmer who wears maxi sun dresses and teaches her sons how to dry herbs, anf starts hanging out with that Jenoah guy a lot, by herself. Has a go at all the sticker taps when she tags him, knowing people are trying to work out who he is because she's still with Nath at that point and here she is getting cosy with the neighbour...'chill guys, he's just a friend I've had since childhood'...never mentioned him before though, just like new bf Andrew (best friends for 8 years, yeah right). Then suddenly she is back in N/NSW and is whinging about getting a fine on the drive back for her rego being expired, trying to shirk the blame off herself and wants people to feel sorry for her. Nath's moved into a much more moddest townhouse and shes kept the big house. I highly doubt she paid him out to keep the house for herself seeing as she's always made it clear that she bought it herself (while they were married), and on the back of him teaching her everything she knows about macros and weight training. Why wasn't he a business partner? Anyway, at this point cue multiple friendships ending (Ash, El and her PA) very suddenly. The start of multiple boyfriends, baiting her followers with hints and pictures, then blaming them for assuming things. Probably the weirdest and most nutcase thing was when she posted Triniti's ultrasound photo on her grid (her perfectly curated grid), with the most head scratching caption I've ever seen. No congrats directly to to her friends, which would have made it clear, just some word waffle that she's so excited and can't wait to welcome their baby into the world. Then blames her followers for not understanding that she always calls her friends kids her babies (since when?) and thanks guys for ruining my special moment. Still about you Sophie? Then there's her manifesting business. Manifesting is great, but it's not magic or the universe working for you. It's setting goals and making conscious decisions towards achieving them. Most things require time, effort and money. She has people manifesting large financial windfalls in her private group, as if writing it down and wishing hard enough is going to give you a lotto win. You can get great free advice on manifesting from so many people who don't apply mystique and sparkle to it. Boy, I could go on and on about her 😂. I'm so over the scamming, gaslighting, narcissistic behaviour of so many influencers, but she really takes the cake for me.

Reactions: 21

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
The more she posts the more I’m convinced how mentally deranged she is and I actually think it’s quite a good thing the girls are barely with her and I think it may be why nathan goes along with whatever crap she’s spinning and why he has the girls the most, let’s be honest most courts usually side with the mother and I couldn’t think of anything worse than Sophie being the girls full time parent. Imagine how immature she would become if things weren’t so “fluid” 🙄She just changes her story CONSTANTLY to suit whatever dick she has in her life, so with jake he was very minimalistic and was going through a very Byron / beachy stage and of course sophie decided possessions meant nothing to her and went on ridiculous rants about how material items meant nothing to her, now with Andrew he is obviously loaded and likes to flash his cash so of course now Sophie likes to show that every chance she gets. She is an absolute basket case and needs some serious help. I have NO idea what Andrew sees In her, I guess he wanted the token blonde stripper type girlfriend which makes me lose respect for him completely as a dentist. Also i think she looked horrible in that dress, flashing the bag and the ysl shoes that she used to say you can’t walk in because they’re so uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Don’t know how often her kids are in her “fun mum car”… she barely has the girls?? Not really much of a “mum”
She’s replaced the twins with her new daughters. She probably takes them to school in the Porsche to show she’s not a regular mum, she’s a cool mum.

Admittedly I’m not familiar with the QLD/NSW border but I’m gobsmacked she moved to a separate state as her daughters just to chase a bit of dick. And the whole fluid parenting crap (that she hasn’t mentioned recently), she should just call it for what it is - she’s the non primary caregiver to those girls. By choice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

timtams

It really pisses me off how she referred to herself as “now a teen girl mum” in her stories today. You are not their Mum, they have a Mum. You’re not even close to being their stepmum. You are their dads girlfriend of about 5 months. That’s all.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Hi All,
New to the thread - stumbled on here after being active on Sophie cachia threads - must be something with the name.
This Soph lived in Adelaide (where I’m from) and was known as the local bike, most men had a ride of her. This was when she was a teen/young adult.
Things haven’t changed, still chasing her self worth on the end of a doodle.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Coachella was definitely always the plan and no one can convince me otherwise.

Disney? The twins would love it.
Meals out? The twins already do that.
Sports games? She didn't have an issue taking the twins to see Jake okay football.
Days at a pool? The twins are practically part mermaid.

Coachella? Not an activity suitable for young children and therefore the twins can't come.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I wonder if they'll fluid parent the car when the inevitable break up happens.
Will she have the car when her kids are at Naths? Will she have the car and kids together?

• Haha

Bopip

VIP Member
She's incredibly insensitive and tactless. She's their Dad's girlfriend. End of. No surprise, though, because she publicly declared she'd never been in love until she met Jake and that she'd manifested him from a list of traits she desired in a partner, that she'd written years earlier while she was with Nath. Traits Nath doesn't have. She's at best a bitch, but otherwise is just a c*nt.

• Haha

BS DETECTOR

Chatty Member
I want to preface this by saying I’ve followed Sophie a long time, around when her boys were toddler age. I’ve purchased her books and the bod app. Over time I have really began to see who she was or is becoming and I share my thoughts below.
1. It’s such a shame to me how she’s basically the very part time parent to those little girls. Having grown up having mum around I’d assume alot of the time and now very little. She seems more like the ring in babysitter or sister to me. I’m so glad they have such a loving dad. Sophie would be up shit creek if they didn’t. Toddlers and young kids certainly aren’t the “fun free lifestyle” she’s living right now. When you decide to have a child- it’s not a part time when you feel like it affair Sophie. I love how she uses Naths feelings as a reason for being so absent but many of us can see right through that bullshit. She is the biggest hypocrite of all, banging on about the early years being vital for bonding development etc and in the same breath she’s so very absent in her little girls lives. I can’t wait to see Nath meet a wonderful woman to be in their lives. Though I predict this will be when sh$t hits the fan. They deserve so much more then your co$k chasing ways Sophie.
2. This woman can’t keep up with her own lies. Straight up denying using fillers or Botox whilst looking more and more like a overdone ape each day. She’s lost her beauty. 100% I believe on the gear. How on earth is she that thin year round? Load of BS that her app does that to people. I follow world renowned body builders who don’t look like that Year round and also admit it’s not sustainable.
3. Andrew will get sick of her soon enough. Theirs a reason she goes through men that quickly and it’s her awful personality. Can’t wait to watch the latest train crash. His kids are older and enjoying a different stage of parenting he would be absolutely nuts to go back again. Then if they do, what’s she gonna do with this next one when she finds another fella. Dump the poor kid with Andrew no doubt.
4. Sophie stop acting like your followers are a burden and annoy you with their questions. They literally fund your Lifestyle and pay your bills. You’re the biggest gaslighting narc I’ve evercome across and I wish you nothing but unhappiness and for your wealth to be taken away you privileged bogan.
5. influencer that complains about having to “work” and having so much on your plate. Oh yes cry me a river. Between a 30k holiday to the Maldives or your penthouse or ur new G wagon I feel so so sorry for you.
you’re just bloody lucky that everyone is obsessed with being thin and you’ve capitalised on your eating disorder and old Pretty face to turn a buck. The end is near tho. Mid 30s now and plenty of new and up and coming people to push you right out

I really needed to get that out.

Reactions: 15

tayprins

Chatty Member
She really does act like a 15yo schoolgirl with her first boyfriend 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
“Omg like yes we pee together. We live together 🫣🙄🙄🙃🙃🙃🙃🤪’ (she is just sooo sarcastic)
We get it Hun.. you have a boyfriend. You also have 4 kids and 50 ex boyfriends.

It’s like she was so deprived of boys as a teenager that she is still now so boy obsessed at the age of 33. 🤦🏼‍♀️

‘Omg like the Porsche is such a fun mum drive’ ‘🤣😆🥰🙃🙃🙃🙃
“That’s the beauty of having two cars that are different. So we can share… as a couple 💁🏼‍♀️😉🙃🙃🤪

• Haha

Jamdonuts

So humble....

I can not stand when people post photos of new cars, influencers or regular people. It’s just bragging and in this current covid climate it’s fucking tacky.

And who manifests new cars anyway?? Seriously, so out of touch with the real world and so materialistic.

And yeah I am triggered.. FFS

kalesucks

Where do I even begin with Sophie …
I was an OG follower and even paid thousands of dollars for her programs back in the day including the bod. Then her over sharing of her circus of a personal life started plus her new high and mighty ‘female’ expert identify .. the girl is a chronic lier and forgets things she says. It’s the little lies she tells without realising that irk me like “i don’t eat much meat” - bitch nearly every meal you post has meat in it! And the car, oh lord the car. Years ago she said she regretted the Range Rover as it’s such a material possession and these things don’t really matter? LMAO. I can’t keep up with this girl she just treated herself to a Porsche? Which is my Segway to the men.. let’s start with poor Nath, because there is no way she didn’t have a massive role in that relationship failing. She’s a hurricane and you can tell she has impossible expectations and standards which a humble quiet soul like Nath would just be a constant disappointment to her. Someone convince me otherwise. But that’s fine relationships do fade - it’s been the constant revolving door of men that she parades on her social media but then acts offended that people ask questions and show interest. Jake the shit show was the most vomit worthy relationship display I’ve ever seen on social media. But then it was Ryan then cop boy then Ryan again but then hold on where’s Ryan now it’s the dentist? Cannot keep up. And the poor kids with all these transient men coming in and out of her life. Far out. And she has the audacity to preach about values and standards and almost ‘Lecture’ her followers…. I can’t even remember what her brand is anymore.
Before I forget !! The lies about drinking omfg I cannot with this one. Her innocent “I don’t drink” - next minute, out for cocktails with the girls, posts hangover regrets posts and more.
I could go on all day about how problematic this woman is.

Reactions: 14

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I don't care how old the kids are, they'll still end up the care of the the flight attendant as they're underage. It is also a long flight to leave them be.
I know that Sophie doesn't really care as she let the boys fly as unaccompanied minors to her dad's dad's they were much younger. However I am very surprised that Andrew seems to have done it.

And if Nath does have all of the kids, or even just the boys, I wouldn't say that means he has no balls. It means he is a dedicated father, to children who he raised for the vast majority of their lives, and is the only constant and stable adult they have around them on a daily basis.

“Instead of it simply being a mum and her son at the pool” .. perhaps don’t pose against your son’s body in the exact same way you do with your revolving door of lovers

• Sick
  • Heart

Bopip

VIP Member
Haha OMG that black dress was horrendous. Like some kind of stripper maid costume with outlined boobs 🤣 it actually would have been quite funny if she wore it out.
It also seemed out of trend? Like I remember dresses like that being popular for parties quite a few years ago (for women in their 20s)? Or maybe it's a Gold Coast thing?
But then to label everyone who voted no as a hater was just so dumb considering she was giving people the option.

Did she go a different size or shape with the recent boobs? They just look extra fake now.
The black dress was definitely popular maybe 10ish years ago where I live. Lots of girls wore dresses like that to the races, too. Not appropriate for there either IMO, but just like Sophie the people wearing them there had no idea what was appropriate anyway...at least they had the excuse of being much younger and could get away with being clueless. It was really just an excuse to party and get attention.

Re: her poll. Just to add that she asked if it was a cocktail dress, not if people liked it. The fact she took the no answers as trolling is fucking hilarious because she loves to say she triggers people, but it is her that is constantly triggered. You question something she says or does = triggered. You don't agree with her = triggered. You tell her that her party dress is not a cocktail dress...triggered. She has no idea what triggered actually means. For the record, Sophie. Some things aren't a matter of opinion. They either are or they aren't. If you don't like the truth, don't ask the question.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Honestly, I hope her stupid pointy foot falls off.

How does she not see how ridiculous she looks!?

'I'm a trained ballerina'

You're a trained fuckwit.

• Haha

tayprins

Chatty Member
I also don't think Sophie and Triniti are as close as Sophie sometimes makes out. After that joke of a pregnancy announcement post and Sophie's overreaction to everyone elses confusion, you'd think she would have been there for the birth or at least soon after the baby was born. Because guyssss my friends babies are my babies 🤪. Nope. Waited until she was invited to a wedding just recently to go visit. With Andrew, might I add. I'd put on money on them not staying friends if they lived near each other. Sophie has said they only met right before she moved to the GC. Triniti has since met Simon, who seems like Nath in that he's not very extroverted and just seems like a nice, down to earth guy. She is so much more grounded and mature than Sophie.
Oh my god… when Sophie posted that ultrasound at the height of MAFS and Jake’s fame. JUST when the media caught on they were dating. I just couldn’t believe it. Her brain went into attention mode and she saw an attention grabbing post. I thought that was so blatantly obvious and embarrassing. Then she referred to it as ‘OUR’ baby. She’s an attention seeker! I fucking cannot stand attention seekers.
If I were Trinity I would have been quite annoyed.