Sophie Guidolin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember for years she would say that the only thing she would do for her skin was wash it with water and microfibre cloth? Now she's sponsored by a skincare brand. Also I cannot stand when people do skincare stories with a filter on.

Reactions: 3
I thought when the boys go away it’s to see their dad? Is it her family they go see? I’m sure on school holidays not too long ago they would go away somewhere.
It was always her dad and Lizzie.
She just calls them "dad and Lizzie" which might be the confusion.

They used to go together and sometimes separately and fish, hike, camp, surf etc.

I'm sure she said a while ago that the boys hadn't seen their dad in years and Nath was their dad.

It was always her dad and Lizzie.
She just calls them "dad and Lizzie" which might be the confusion.

They used to go together and sometimes separately and fish, hike, camp, surf etc.

I'm sure she said a while ago that the boys hadn't seen their dad in years and Nath was their dad.
Ah! Thank you!

Reactions: 1
I thought when the boys go away it’s to see their dad? Is it her family they go see? I’m sure on school holidays not too long ago they would go away somewhere.
She always said “their” dad and they would go for two weeks at a time. She lies so much to maintain the ‘poor me’ narrative, who knows!! She seemed to have a working relationship with their dad at first, this was way back.

Reactions: 2
Yes they go and stay with Sophie’s dad and his partner in Adelaide. I think Nath is their Dad for all intents and purposes as their bio dad hasn’t had a mention for years.

Sophie on her stories this morning being ‘ruthless’ and going on about people not making exercise a priority and stop bullshitting themselves… you can really tell she didn’t study for her nutrition qualifications at a university level. If she did, I’d be gobsmacked because she appears to have missed or ignored a giant part of any health related degree. She’s so unaware of the broader determinants of health it blows my mind!

No Sophie, I’m not ‘triggered’, I just can’t believe a ‘professional’ says this crap 🙄

Reactions: 6
Well she is currently studying her NLP "master prac" and acting as if she is going to come out of it with some sort master qualification :rolleyes: NLP is whack-science and her 3 week intense study is nowhere near the same as a 5 year Masters in Psych/Human Behaviour qualification.

She did her nutrition courses online somewhere - there is no way she is university qualified in anything. The term Nutritionist is not regulated in Australia the same way Dietitian is. She could have done have a 3 month online certificate course in Nutrition - BOOM I'm a Nutritionist.

She acts like she is the smartest, most intelligent, worldly, relationships and female energy expert - she is none of those things. She just latches onto buzz words and really is not qualified in anything. Maybe she knows her stuff when it comes to Personal Training?

Reactions: 7
Well she is currently studying her NLP "master prac" and acting as if she is going to come out of it with some sort master qualification :rolleyes: NLP is whack-science and her 3 week intense study is nowhere near the same as a 5 year Masters in Psych/Human Behaviour qualification.

She did her nutrition courses online somewhere - there is no way she is university qualified in anything. The term Nutritionist is not regulated in Australia the same way Dietitian is. She could have done have a 3 month online certificate course in Nutrition - BOOM I'm a Nutritionist.

She acts like she is the smartest, most intelligent, worldly, relationships and female energy expert - she is none of those things. She just latches onto buzz words and really is not qualified in anything. Maybe she knows her stuff when it comes to Personal Training?
I’m sorry - this took me out. She said she had a full meltdown because her daughters were starting kinder and she is too “sensitive” and too “empathic” (empathetic?)… she is an absolute word salad obsessed nut job. She is a walking ad for low self esteem. Why else would you need to throw yourself into relationships constantly? Or do so many odd baby courses which are a waste of money? She is a live laugh love sign away from a full meltdown. She is the last person to be giving advice on anything.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember her friend Ash who seemed such a fun lovely lady she never mentions her anymore. I’m just disgusted by hiw many men she has introduced to those children. Then you’ve got Nathan who clearly values his privacy while she announced on her stories hiw they have sex everyday when together he looked so embarrassed. She’s looking more plastic bu the day too it’s such a shame.

Reactions: 5
I think her upbringing has forever led to some odd stunted emotional development/growth.

The JW religion is incredibly cult like and this didn't help. When you think about the home schooling years (I think her younger years were home schooled then she tried high school for a bit before going back to hoke schooling); the lack of birthdays and Christmas celebrations; the married, housewife and pregnant young; the lack of education around sex and relationships etc.

Soph definitely seems to have a better relationship with her dad and she has mentioned that it was her mum who is a JW.

I can’t stand when influencers say something insulting but then tell their audience that they’re ‘triggered’.

I do believe you can make time for things, hell I went to the gym at 4:30am for 6 years to fit it in but I go of a night now due to reasons beyond my control.

But she has so little awareness of what real life is like for other people. Single mums for example, that may not have other support to be able to do certain things; Health issues etc.

It’s easy for her to say when she works for herself and can take time out of her day to do twist she likes, most people work a 9-5 (or more) and have kids that do multiple sports/hobbies etc it’s not always as simple as she makes out and then says “it’s fine, it’s just not a priority for you” when it probably is but other things MUST come first.

Reactions: 9
Yes I really really hate the way she is spouting about people being triggered and just not prioritising exercise. She's played that card a few times.

Yes there is absolutely an element of truth to it - you do need to prioritise exercise. But there are so many reasons why people can't find the time. She has absolutely no self awareness of her privilege and she won't engage in conversation about it.

She has her own gym, can work from home, can pretty much set her own hours, has another parent to care for children.

Single (even coupled) parents may work/travel long hours, don't have another adult around, can't afford gym fees, don't have space at home. There are so many factors and she won't acknowledge them at all. It's so rude.

I am a single parent and I do have a routine of getting up early and exercising at home and it can be bloody hard some mornings. But my kids are older now and generally good sleepers, I can work from home a few days a week, I have managed to build a good little setup over time, and they see their dad a few nights a week. These are all things that make it easier for me to prioritise exercise.

If I had a PT telling me I wasn't prioritising exercise and they weren't interested in my excuses - I'd be looking for a new, and more supportive PT

Reactions: 10
Yes I really really hate the way she is spouting about people being triggered and just not prioritising exercise. She's played that card a few times.

Yes there is absolutely an element of truth to it - you do need to prioritise exercise. But there are so many reasons why people can't find the time. She has absolutely no self awareness of her privilege and she won't engage in conversation about it.

She has her own gym, can work from home, can pretty much set her own hours, has another parent to care for children.

Single (even coupled) parents may work/travel long hours, don't have another adult around, can't afford gym fees, don't have space at home. There are so many factors and she won't acknowledge them at all. It's so rude.

I am a single parent and I do have a routine of getting up early and exercising at home and it can be bloody hard some mornings. But my kids are older now and generally good sleepers, I can work from home a few days a week, I have managed to build a good little setup over time, and they see their dad a few nights a week. These are all things that make it easier for me to prioritise exercise.

If I had a PT telling me I wasn't prioritising exercise and they weren't interested in my excuses - I'd be looking for a new, and more supportive PT
Right?! All these healthy influencers actually have no idea.
I have ADHD. Prioritising is HARD for me. for someone to just casually get on her stories and say “oh just prioritise exercise” is stupid. Everything is a priority to me. I can’t sort it out in my brain. I wonder if Sophie can do that for me?!
I just can’t believe the person she is now. Instagram “fame” and money has made her a completely different person.

Does anyone remember her friend Ash who seemed such a fun lovely lady she never mentions her anymore. I’m just disgusted by hiw many men she has introduced to those children. Then you’ve got Nathan who clearly values his privacy while she announced on her stories hiw they have sex everyday when together he looked so embarrassed. She’s looking more plastic bu the day too it’s such a shame.
I still follow Ash and she’s so fun! I wonder what happened between the two of them. They had that swimwear business together or something then they just went separate ways.

Right?! All these healthy influencers actually have no idea.
I have ADHD. Prioritising is HARD for me. for someone to just casually get on her stories and say “oh just prioritise exercise” is stupid. Everything is a priority to me. I can’t sort it out in my brain. I wonder if Sophie can do that for me?!
I just can’t believe the person she is now. Instagram “fame” and money has made her a completely different person.

I still follow Ash and she’s so fun! I wonder what happened between the two of them. They had that swimwear business together or something then they just went separate ways.
So do I! Then Sophie started posting about cutting friends off so I’m guessing that’s what happened to ash.

She keeps talking about her relationship, because apparently people keep asking her to explain (again) how they met. Like it’s so complex and interesting?! No one effing cares.
My god. Her stories today are next level. I genuinely used to like her, and have followed her since 2012. But seriously - she’s a complete whack job. Why is it always the craziest people that end up being “life coaches” and “NLP practitioners”? She just needs to become a hypnotherapist and she’d have the trifecta. As someone who has spent over a decade at university, (studying health/medicine), it baffles me that we (as a country) allow these people to “practice”. I know the hoops that I have to jump through, yet there’s a whole segment that seems to be exempt.
She is literally like a car crash. I really should unfollow, but I just can’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am quite invested in this relationship I have to say. I hope for everyone's sake it works out but she has gone so far all in so quickly - its a recipe for disaster. Her cool step-mum jokes are really wearing thin at this point too.

It can only have been 3-4 months at this point so even if they had known each other for years the gushing 'I love you's' are very soon and over the top. Also I still don't buy the +1 story - like when?? When did she need a plus-one while she was married?? Maybe there were some times when Nathan stayed home with the kids and the dentist attended with her but there can't have been that many times! Its like she has rewritten their history and left the whole married 8 years part out of her new story

So do I! Then Sophie started posting about cutting friends off so I’m guessing that’s what happened to ash.
Yes I think so too. The only thing I can remember was her also posting about people using her and always wanting to be on her stories etc.. But Ash seems pretty genuine to me so I can't really imagine she would have 'used' her.

I think it also seems pretty telling that Ash appears to still be friends with many people who SG was friends with (or at least posted with/about) but isn't anymore..

As for the not prioritising exercise, wasn't it Sophie saying in her 2022 podcast that she had barely been in the gym for about 1.5 to 2 months? So what we may have here is just her projecting her own internal dialog...

Whilst yes she has a really good life set up now in terms of being able to schedule gym around her family, there was a time when she was a single mum to her 2 boys and still managed to achieve her award winning body. So I guess she can claim she knows how to do it tough. But yes it is abrasive to talk in such a way!

I am quite invested in this relationship I have to say. I hope for everyone's sake it works out but she has gone so far all in so quickly - its a recipe for disaster. Her cool step-mum jokes are really wearing thin at this point too.

It can only have been 3-4 months at this point so even if they had known each other for years the gushing 'I love you's' are very soon and over the top. Also I still don't buy the +1 story - like when?? When did she need a plus-one while she was married?? Maybe there were some times when Nathan stayed home with the kids and the dentist attended with her but there can't have been that many times! Its like she has rewritten their history and left the whole married 8 years part out of her new story
This is her style though, she rewrites the narrative constantly. A good liar needs to have a good memory.

And now her viewers are all ‘triggered’ again.

She never releases her body fat as it triggers some people and they fixate on the numbers but those same people are probably triggered and fixated on seeing her showing off her low body fat and body in barely any clothes half the time (and I think she has a banging body).

I just mean that if people are going to be fixated and triggered then they will be by the visual just as much as the numbers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.