Sophie Guidolin #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also don’t believe she has done everything for herself - guaranteed the boys father pays child support. Sorry but there is no way a single mum can buy her house in Casuarina, pay for private education for 2 boys, buy her Range Rover, go on lavish holidays and buy designer wear… if single mums could achieve this, you’d hear more about it.
Definitely wasn't single when she bought that house. She was married to Nath when they purchased the Kingscliff house, and also the house before that, which was in Robina I think. She's always referred to the beach house as hers, though, because it suited the empowered working mother who manifests her dreams and supports her family narrative (nothing wrong with that, when it's true). All of her success: the homes, car, private schools are because of the success of a business that she and Nath built together. She talks about being a single mum like she's been single most her parenting life when in fact it's only 2ish years (not factoring in partners between 1st husband and Nath). She was single for only a few months between Nath and Ryan, and, well....has not really been single at all since then.

Reactions: 11
Random core memory. When she used to claim that everyone said she photoshopped her body so she filmed videos of her jumping in her bikini to show that her body was natural. She can’t do that anymore. She needs to flex and manipulate her body to still look like a “bikini pro”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OK. Game time. What undisclosed ad is she going to do next?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I doubt a JW husband would marry a grid girl - no offense to the grid girls either, I mean religious beliefs etc.
They have dicks too. JW men/boys. I wonder how old Mr G was when they married. It is that one on linked in too. He served in Israel in the same time SG stated 2012? I think

Reactions: 3
They have dicks too. JW men/boys. I wonder how old Mr G was when they married. It is that one on linked in too. He served in Israel in the same time SG stated 2012? I think
Oh I’m well aware, just if he were practicing wouldn’t he have not married her - that would have had him kicked out?

Reactions: 2
Random question. I’m newer to this thread … where does the nickname loaf come from?
Loaf rhymes with Soph. She once got out her bread maker and made some bread in response 🤣
I think the meaning is in reference to her being so dense at times. The lack of self awareness she chronically displays.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But, according to Loaf, she did go to high school. She was bullied because the other girls were “jealous” of her and they tipped yogurt in her hair. Also, how old was she when she was a V8 Grid Girl? Was this before or after the teen wedding / pregnancy?
I doubt a JW husband would marry a grid girl - no offense to the grid girls either, I mean religious beliefs etc.
She was 17 when they got married because she was pregnant and then she fell pregnant again very quickly. He must have been JW for her parents to agree to the marriage. And probably both families didn't want the child born out of wedlock.

I don't know when she was a grid girl but probably had to be 18 to do that? I would think that started after she separated. And after the pregnancies. She probably started her real spiral after she was left alone. I wonder why they separated? Maybe she was doing grid work while he was posted and he didn't approve? I can't see her coping well after he went away to work.

I would love to know the backstory with him. She never mentions him, like he doesn't exist....

Reactions: 4
I'm actually surprised she kept her first husbands surname. She was divorced and already with Nath for quite a while before she became well known enough for a name change to be more difficult. Have to wonder what her ex husbands family thinks watching Kai and Ryder grow up through SM. Although, it's possible that they do have a relationship with their dad and it's court ordered that she not discuss him at all, especially if he is/was high in the defence force.

Reactions: 5
Not mentioning the boys dad due to court orders makes sense however whenever someone has asked about the boys real dad she’s always stated that nath is the boys dad… he’s not so why is she saying that?

Reactions: 2
If he was in the army when they got married he wouldn’t have been a JW, they don’t allow service of any kind. So that would have been a double blow, pregnant before marriage and with a non JW?

Not mentioning the boys dad due to court orders makes sense however whenever someone has asked about the boys real dad she’s always stated that nath is the boys dad… he’s not so why is she saying that?
I think because he has basically raised them and been their father figure from a young age 🤷🏽‍♀️

This is in her rabbit hole of an Insta . The boys here would have to be Atleast 4 and 3 ? Which means the dad was still in their lives at this point . You would think there is definitely a back story to this because pulling him from their lives so “late” is never going to have a good outcome . I also remember her posting a pic ONCE of the boys dad at the end of the drive and the boys going down to see him / visit . This was when she was with Nathan so I do wonder why . Probably why she writing her book , to give a more detailed bullshit account of her lies , opps I mean life with a narrative that makes her look like a superhero that did everything on her own without any support as a single mum. Just another quick money grab .
31E8F9AA-56EA-40D3-ABF9-6EDEF1393CE9.jpeg

I'm actually surprised she kept her first husbands surname. She was divorced and already with Nath for quite a while before she became well known enough for a name change to be more difficult. Have to wonder what her ex husbands family thinks watching Kai and Ryder grow up through SM. Although, it's possible that they do have a relationship with their dad and it's court ordered that she not discuss him at all, especially if he is/was high in the defence force.
He's not high up, his job isn't anything 'special'...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.