Sophie Guidolin #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boobs are so bolt on and concrete looking they are painful to look at 😬. If you have a tiny frame why go for humongous boobs she looks like she would fall over - yes she’s in a bikini top so she’s probably made them look bigger but still hahaha ridiculous looking

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sophie basically admitting that the boys are spoilt little brats and that’s how she raised them. I can remember when she was with nath she didn’t give them everything, Kai I think lost his iPad one day and expected Sophie to just buy him another one well they both made him work for it. I believe when she started dick hopping she gave the boys everything to detract from her crappy parenting. The girls will be completely different as they’re being raised by nath

Reactions: 15
Hi Sophie thanks for confirming you read all the Tattle comments.
Exactly! Watching those beach stories was
1) bleeping cringe - the facial (attempted) expressions, the pouting, the eye bleeping, the condescending comments
2) like reading a tattle checklist

I am sure Nath would keel if he saw any of these, although know he wouldn't be stupid enough to watch. I hope he does, so he can ensure the girls are limited in their exposure .. oh wait, you have to be a present mother to have any influence over your children. I forgot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching her stories today - "That's why I'm rarely on socials these days"....next minute almost up to 50 stories of talking. I'm glad she's admitted to having entitled kids; I wish she was honest more often, BUT; she was the person bragging about how humble and hard working her kids were and that they have a great work ethic, which they got from not being spoilt and being expected to earn things. Her parenting approach and parenting philosophies are part of what generated a lot of genuine interest in her life. Targeting tired, stressed parents was a stepping stone towards establishing F&F, along with her values around relationships (LOL). So now we can add 'lied about her parenting' to the list of reasons people should not be taking advice from this woman in any shape or form.

Reactions: 10
Sophie basically admitting that the boys are spoilt little brats and that’s how she raised them. I can remember when she was with nath she didn’t give them everything, Kai I think lost his iPad one day and expected Sophie to just buy him another one well they both made him work for it. I believe when she started dick hopping she gave the boys everything to detract from her crappy parenting. The girls will be completely different as they’re being raised by nath
But I suspect a little on Sophie's money. The girls do BJJ, horse riding, AFL, little nippers. That all adds up, especially with 2 girls. Do they do private primary school? Nathan would have to be making a bit to afford to send them to all that.
Funny how she complains about the boys being entitled but then will deck the girls out in designer clothing... that will have terrible consequences as they get older and learn to want those clothing types as standard..

Reactions: 7
I
Watching her stories today - "That's why I'm rarely on socials these days"....next minute almost up to 50 stories of talking. I'm glad she's admitted to having entitled kids; I wish she was honest more often, BUT; she was the person bragging about how humble and hard working her kids were and that they have a great work ethic, which they got from not being spoilt and being expected to earn things. Her parenting approach and parenting philosophies are part of what generated a lot of genuine interest in her life. Targeting tired, stressed parents was a stepping stone towards establishing F&F, along with her values around relationships (LOL). So now we can add 'lied about her parenting' to the list of reasons people should not be taking advice from this woman in any shape or form.
I don't know if she was lying or just hadn't seen the consequences yet. She claims she sheltered the boys but seems that now that they have autonomy they don't do a great job of self regulation. She's fucked their stability up so badly by trying to be so free for her own selfish values.
Can you imagine Andrew trying to discipline them. We already know he's known as the angry dad. That would be a power struggle tit show. No way as a teen would I let my mums dick tell me what to do.

Reactions: 6
Not to WN, but I must admit as someone who has 3 boys, one recently turned 18, it’s tough out there. We are hard working and certainly didn’t give our kids everything and yet he still went through the self entitled, spoilt bratty stage. I don’t think it matters how you raise your kids, I really think it’s just a teen thing (or this generation at least).

I felt like reaching through the screen and twisting off one of her boobs, they look so funny to me, just bolted on.

• Haha
Furthermore regarding the girls, it seems to be a general sense that they will be OK because of their father. Nathan is amazing, but it takes 2 parents for stability. (Talking as the product of a single mother).
Our society is used to girls with daddy issues. But mother wounds can be just as strongly negative. A strong remaining parent is somewhat protective but abandonment issues run deep.
The divorce happened at a time the girls will be able to remember. None of my friends with poor mental health had healthy home lives with 2 stable parents. Anecdotal but it has to be a factor worth considering.

• Heart
Between her giant boobs and giant teeth she looks bleeping ridiculous. Pappi might be raking in the cash but I personally wouldn’t trust him with my teeth if that’s what he produces. Trinity’s work did a better job with her original veneers.

Reactions: 11
Has she had further breast surgery? Her boobs looked even more fucked than what they were 🤔

Looks like Pappi gave her a leave pass out of the penty? How much has she rambled today on stories, haha Christ! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I
I don't know if she was lying or just hadn't seen the consequences yet. She claims she sheltered the boys but seems that now that they have autonomy they don't do a great job of self regulation. She's fucked their stability up so badly by trying to be so free for her own selfish values.
Can you imagine Andrew trying to discipline them. We already know he's known as the angry dad. That would be a power struggle tit show. No way as a teen would I let my mums dick tell me what to do.
We don’t see the eldest boy because he was embarrassed as duck from the ‘innocent’ g kini pic. Yeah I get it having a pic with your kids but fck me a teenager with horny mates will froth over the ass cheeks hanging out AND probably wanna be at his place all the time to catch a glimpse. I don’t give a fck if you’re on the gold coast and every female has their bikini on. Your kid is a teenager with a bunch of school mates who ogle over a non bra wearing g banger Mum. The poor kid!

Excuse me what bleeping HECS? Since when did she go to university?
View attachment 1731906
I thought the same. What degree? Nutrition?

She must have had another surgery to increase the bolt on size. Must’ve been the reason for all the hospital stuff this year. Those are NOT what she took to Bali Europe Maldives America etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Has she had further breast surgery? Her boobs looked even more fucked than what they were 🤔

Looks like Pappi gave her a leave pass out of the penty? How much has she rambled today on stories, haha Christ! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I was thinking this too - they look massive today and match more than usual lol. Probably just the bikini but still

Reactions: 3
Pregnant? I can't remember if they swelled more with the twins. I don't think she panned down over her tummy during the beach chat.

Reactions: 5
Firstly , toys are still fucked , she just has them hiked to her eyeballs to “look glam” like she said she is . She is bleeping manic !! And a liar . I want someone to ask her to show her degree certificates
28EC7D39-C295-4185-B04A-FDC57A523EA3.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.