Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigiking

According to Nathan’s Insta they met in November 2012, he proposed October 2013 and they married November 2014
He did meet and marry a completely different Sophie to the train wreck that Dr Dick married though
They may have met in Nov 2012, but they weren’t in a relationship with each other until March 2013… In fact she was in a relationship with someone else during this time period!!

Her boyfriend at the time (let’s call him BF) went to Melbourne with her and her family to support her compete in March 2013, then BF and Soph were supposed to fly to Bali for her birthday holiday - she’d been an absolute and increasing nightmare to her BF, and he broke up with her in Melbourne, the night before they left.

So Sophie flew to Bali and BF flew home to Adelaide.

Aaaaaaand Soph flew Nathan out to join her in Bali the very next day… 🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Trassidia

VIP Member
The level of self importance at thinking the paparazzi in Italy would not only scope her out while perched on a cliff hundreds of metres away from her boat, but that they'd even know who she is....get out 😂. If the Kardashians have to call the paparazzi to get 'candid' shots of them on holidays, then what hope does Sophie have of being 'stalked'. No magazine gives a flying fuck about her or her wedding. She isn't famous and Andrew is a dentist. None of the actual celebrities I follow charge for people to see their personal content. Also, she talks about making a sacrifice by moving to the GC. Hun, you were in that penthouse weeks into the relationship. You were pretty quick to sacrifice a good life, your kids home and happiness, and your relationship with your daughters, all for a new man; literally a month or 2 after saying sorry guys, my kids come first. Get your shit together.
She’s such a fucking victim of her own manifestations. I’ve said it before, she has built her business on being a victim:
- bullied at school
- bullied for being pretty
- church beliefs make her vulnerable
- first husband did god knows what, but she made him into an absent dad to fit the narrative.
- single mum
- penniless, which I doubt given her ex has a government job
- had to pay her own bills, welcome to reality
- kids daycare belittled her for feeding her kids healthy food
- called too masculine when competing
- Nath bounced her after the first cheating scandal
- poor single mum again
- back with Nath, bullied for wearing g-string swimmers near kids and in Bali - she grew up naked guyz.
- bullied for working out when pregnant
- bullied for working out post-birth
- life then becomes hard, working mum of four, 25 businesses to run.
-no One is there to help her post-birth (his and her parents are in pics, vids etc)
- business fails
- marriage fails
- rides multiple dicks, all treat her poorly
- covid, QLD lockdowns are a personal assignation of her role as a mother
- faux sickness (insert anywhere)
- bullied for swimmers (insert anywhere)
- kids sick (insert anywhere)
- bullied for being pretty (insert anywhere)
- lawsuit
- another dick
- paps are taking pics
- cancer (insert anywhere)
Have I missed anything? VICTIM

Reactions: 25

icthruBS

VIP Member
Someone will repost it on a shit site. Bide the time tattlers, good things come to those who wait. 😜. Give her zero of your hard earned money. Zero I say!
I would rather shove a cactus up my ass then give her money . Her engagement on free posts is piss poor . What makes her think she is worthy of asking ppl for money . She goes out and buys her kids designer shit that costs a fortune , has a 400k car , has a years mortgage payments of botox in her face but wants more . Some people can’t even afford a $200 weekly grocery bill you fucking cock smoker and you want people to pay for pics to see you tie down your third husband . Pathetic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

LNDR

nh
Okay. Please excuse me for just one moment. ROFLMGDFAO. My apologies for the roar of laughter.

A reel with a low cal option for KFC from Miss I don’t eat junk food. FFS. OMFG. This is very entertaining.
New poster. Was a huge fan! (Multiple purchases!) But the hypocrisy is out of control. Does she forget everything she says - she used to say she has NEVER had junk food! She also used to say she eats 3000 calories a day - absolute liar. Maybe at the peak of her bulking/training phase - maybe. But as her lifestyle that she was able to BUILD UP and maintain at 3000 (You too can eat like me! - Buy The Bod!) - liar! The mayo on that dry ass burger makes the burger 440 calories. You can't fit that into your 3000 calories a day Sophie?? It really makes me angry that she sells to really vulnerable girls who would love to eat 3000 calories and have no body fat. She tries to sell a dream that she doesn't even live.

Reactions: 22
Her boobs are so bolt on and concrete looking they are painful to look at 😬. If you have a tiny frame why go for humongous boobs she looks like she would fall over - yes she’s in a bikini top so she’s probably made them look bigger but still hahaha ridiculous looking

• Haha
Reactions: 22

sailorcherries

VIP Member
So let's get this straight -

She wrote her ideal man list while still married to her ideal man, but her ideal man was not her husband at the time.

She was forever setting the dentist up with her friends even though he was in a long term relationship until 2020 and she spent a good portion of that year hiding in Adelaide at her mums house.

Everyone knew the dentist was in love with her, despite him being in a long term relationship with someone else.

Everyone knew she loved him, despite her marriage and subsequent multiple relationships.

She never wanted to get married again but had/has a podcast with Jake where she told the world she wanted to be Mrs Jake, have his babies and that they were twin flames.

She just randomly organised a photoshoot for the day he was proposing but had no knowledge of this

She claims to have been married for months but it hasn't even been 3 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

therealsmilf

VIP Member
I'm divorced too, I'm not judging second, or even third marriages, but I think third time around you should be asking yourself some questions or doing some kind of inner work.

3 marriages by 33 does indicate some commitment issues, or inability to manage expectations and reality. And she's married this man less than 12 months after they got together. 2.5 years after her last marriage ended, when there are multiple children involved, children she really seems to have abandoned. Not to mention that he is the 4th great love of her life since her divorce (2.5 years ago just to reiterate that point).

There are many many issues with her behaviour. Multiple marriages is not really the main one, but it's indicative of her patterns.

Reactions: 21

MummaS22

Sorry but that does it for me. Who the fuck gets married whilst there are so many issues with your Son? The way she rags on him so publicly but then cries when people call her out. It's disgusting behaviour and I hope those who follow her call her on it! I hope those few friends she has remaining show that boy that he is loved. He is a child, even at 15. With the rate of teen suicide sky rocketing she should be ashamed of herself. A family is meant to be someone's safe place, not a place to generate more hate!!

Sorry it's really pissed me off and absolutely broken my heart. I have done a lot of work with youth with mental health concerns, but never once have I seen a parent gaslight a child the way she does with Kai. Gahhh!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Trassidia

VIP Member
Why does she talk like that? It’s worse than vocal fry. She’s always got to showcase the ‘woe is me’ shit with oh gosh, look how EARLY I’m up. Perhaps your girls would like a present mum instead of her in what appears to be one of her fuckwit bridal robes 🙄oh and ‘I may as well start working’. Um how about you get off IG and interact with your kids you vapid wanker. Of course the girls are bored because she does nothing with them and there is nothing for them at the penty. She’s an absolute piss poor excuse of a mother. She’s probably counting the time until they return to Nath.
However, I remember the days when she would belittle women who didn’t get up early and get it done BEFORE the kids woke up. She would post about being at the gym at 4am and how she made it her priority etc. if she can, why can’t you? Now she’s just a hypocritical whinger, everything is too hard for her.
Now Loafy Poo, I know you read here. I get up at 4am for my workout. My kids actually live with me, they go to school, they do extra curricular activities and I cook for them. And the big one, I go to work - I literally work full-time. Now, you don’t really work. Nath built the workouts and nutrition for The Bod. F&F content can be found on Pinterest and putting on clothes and make-up is what we all do on the daily - except we don’t have to toe point and sometimes tag a collab.
I hope she’s not pregnant and she’s just bloated and baiting because she’s not present, or flourished or fulfilled. She’s not fit or nourished.

icthruBS

VIP Member
Was always going to happen. She will want the non subs to think they are missing out but she is so full of herself she won’t be able to help herself so we will see it al anyway .
That and she needs engagement. Think she got around 10 comments on her bikini post and none on her exercise post . I really want to comment on the newest pic “ I liked your 2nd wedding dress the best “ 😂😂😂

• Haha

MummaS22

Sooo Guyzzz 😳

I actually wonder why she is like this. I miss her wholesome, humble, relatable self. The girl next door. The Sunday Meal prep. The active Mum.

Which version of her is the fake? I'm beginning to think the old her was a mask that she wore. A version of herself she wishes she could maintain. However the Sophie we get now is the real her. I'm not sure who her target audience even is. Nothing she promotes is "high-end" yet she tries to come across like a high-end kept woman. She literally is a walking contradiction

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad

Bopip

VIP Member
The level of self importance at thinking the paparazzi in Italy would not only scope her out while perched on a cliff hundreds of metres away from her boat, but that they'd even know who she is....get out 😂. If the Kardashians have to call the paparazzi to get 'candid' shots of them on holidays, then what hope does Sophie have of being 'stalked'. No magazine gives a flying fuck about her or her wedding. She isn't famous and Andrew is a dentist. None of the actual celebrities I follow charge for people to see their personal content. Also, she talks about making a sacrifice by moving to the GC. Hun, you were in that penthouse weeks into the relationship. You were pretty quick to sacrifice a good life, your kids home and happiness, and your relationship with your daughters, all for a new man; literally a month or 2 after saying sorry guys, my kids come first. Get your shit together.

• Heart
Reactions: 19