Sophie Guidolin #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They may have met in Nov 2012, but they werenā€™t in a relationship with each other until March 2013ā€¦ In fact she was in a relationship with someone else during this time period!!

Her boyfriend at the time (letā€™s call him BF) went to Melbourne with her and her family to support her compete in March 2013, then BF and Soph were supposed to fly to Bali for her birthday holiday - sheā€™d been an absolute and increasing nightmare to her BF, and he broke up with her in Melbourne, the night before they left.

So Sophie flew to Bali and BF flew home to Adelaide.

Aaaaaaand Soph flew Nathan out to join her in Bali the very next dayā€¦ šŸ§ššŸ»šŸ§ššŸ»šŸ§ššŸ»
Now hereā€™s a read that seemingly is unsurprising. šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 7
They may have met in Nov 2012, but they werenā€™t in a relationship with each other until March 2013ā€¦ In fact she was in a relationship with someone else during this time period!!

Her boyfriend at the time (letā€™s call him BF) went to Melbourne with her and her family to support her compete in March 2013, then BF and Soph were supposed to fly to Bali for her birthday holiday - sheā€™d been an absolute and increasing nightmare to her BF, and he broke up with her in Melbourne, the night before they left.

So Sophie flew to Bali and BF flew home to Adelaide.

Aaaaaaand Soph flew Nathan out to join her in Bali the very next dayā€¦ šŸ§ššŸ»šŸ§ššŸ»šŸ§ššŸ»
Interesting...so she had to have been hooking up with Nath while with this BF for Nath to be ready to jump on a flight to Bali at the last minute. Not surprising, but confirms she's a habitual cheater. How's those core values going, Sophie? What a con. This is the kind of stuff I've been expecting to come out. The more the better with her writing this 'memoir' (LOL).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting...so she had to have been hooking up with Nath while with this BF for Nath to be ready to jump on a flight to Bali at the last minute. Not surprising, but confirms she's a habitual cheater. How's those core values going, Sophie? What a con. This is the kind of stuff I've been expecting to come out. The more the better with her writing this 'memoir' (LOL).
Hope our new member pops back to fill some more gaps in šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 11
Not surprising. Sophie is not capable of being alone. Sheā€™s extremely insecure and needs the attention. She definitely has a personality issue. You donā€™t just grow up homeschooled as a JW and turn out normal lol. Even when her and Jake broke up, she had to have Tessa with her everywhere she went before putting her claws into someone else and ditching Tessa. Huge relationship problems with people like that. Wonā€™t be long and Sophie will be needing more quality time with Pappi. Heā€™ll feel trapped. Sheā€™ll go cray cray and then cheat.

Reactions: 15
She must really be going through it with the boys judging by the story sheā€™s just put up. Iā€™m not surprised, children need stability something soph the loaf canā€™t give them especially when youā€™re dick hopping every 6 months

Reactions: 9
She must really be going through it with the boys judging by the story sheā€™s just put up. Iā€™m not surprised, children need stability something soph the loaf canā€™t give them especially when youā€™re dick hopping every 6 months
The poor kids would be so unsettled. They have gone from Mum being there and then the bikini birthday saga and all the attention that brought. She didnā€™t think too far ahead on how damaging that little tanty was going be. I agree with the idea of stop sexualising women but she does it just with what she wears, tits out ass out teef out- she is a fool to think she is not partaking in the sexualising of women.

Not surprising. Sophie is not capable of being alone. Sheā€™s extremely insecure and needs the attention. She definitely has a personality issue. You donā€™t just grow up homeschooled as a JW and turn out normal lol. Even when her and Jake broke up, she had to have Tessa with her everywhere she went before putting her claws into someone else and ditching Tessa. Huge relationship problems with people like that. Wonā€™t be long and Sophie will be needing more quality time with Pappi. Heā€™ll feel trapped. Sheā€™ll go cray cray and then cheat.
But, according to Loaf, she did go to high school. She was bullied because the other girls were ā€œjealousā€ of her and they tipped yogurt in her hair. Also, how old was she when she was a V8 Grid Girl? Was this before or after the teen wedding / pregnancy?
I doubt a JW husband would marry a grid girl - no offense to the grid girls either, I mean religious beliefs etc.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else find it odd that she asked for a closet organizer because Charli was doing exam prep. But then a week later just gets Charli to organize it anyway.
I can just imagine her being so bored in the penty waiting for her step daughter to finish her annoying exams so she can come and play with her šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else find it odd that she asked for a closet organizer because Charli was doing exam prep. But then a week later just gets Charli to organize it anyway.
I can just imagine her being so bored in the penty waiting for her step daughter to finish her annoying exams so she can come and play with her šŸ¤£
And loves to gloat about donating etc but says the clothing rejects are coming to a marketplaces near you lol

Reactions: 5
She wanted tips ā€œ try spending time with your kids being their mother and not their friend , your out every weekend on dates with the new dick, try taking your kids out ā€œ.. yes parents should be happy but she has been so focused on herself the past few years she has lost her kids . No balance baby gurl

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t have a lot of sympathy for her if sheā€™s having issues with her kids. I mean, I feel sorry for the kids, but not for her. For the ā€˜1%ā€™ she has shown, sheā€™s given us a vacuous woman living a champagne lifestyle, with priorities around the dick, o/s travel and plenty of time away from her kids, luxury purchases, fake sooooo sick posts, eye bleeping and god awful dress ups in trashy clothes - not to mention a shot gun engagement and marriage in the mix! But 1%, guyzzz. Iā€™m curious, where have her kids fit in with this? I judge based on what she has presented publicly. I get the want for time and your own identity outside of your kids - thatā€™s important, but when you do a complete and utter backflip on your whole mantra and seemingly lose yourself in a man above all else, eyebrows will get raised.

Reactions: 12
Pretty simple 1st step would be to move back to Kingscliff. That would resolve a couple of issues straight off the bat that were caused by moving away. If papi loves you he'll be on board for the move. After all, you moved on a dime to uproot your childrens lives to live with him. He can work from the practice they opened down there. There's enough room for all the kids, the kids don't need to change schools and the boys are no longer living amongst all the after school negative influences they're exposed to living where they are in the city.

Itā€™s bleeping crazy that she left her twins. Not only did she leave them, she moved their actu siblings an hour away as well! All for a penis she had dated not even a month. Itā€™s absolutely bleeping disgusting. I judge soooo bad!!!
them she goes CC and posts about being presentin Kids lives or else.. get fucked!
Ps. Enjoying a zinger burger with mayo šŸ¤¤

Reactions: 17
Pretty simple 1st step would be to move back to Kingscliff. That would resolve a couple of issues straight off the bat that were caused by moving away. If papi loves you he'll be on board for the move. After all, you moved on a dime to uproot your childrens lives to live with him. He can work from the practice they opened down there. There's enough room for all the kids, the kids don't need to change schools and the boys are no longer living amongst all the after school negative influences they're exposed to living where they are in the city.
I still canā€™t believe that she uprooted and moved just to be with him. It was her dream home, she loved the area and she was so close to the girls.
There would be no man in the world that could make me move away from my young kids.
Like you said, if he loved her why canā€™t he move to her place. It actually makes the most logical sense in it all

Reactions: 13
I would say she hasnā€™t just moved for the dick but moved because he has money. Honestly, if he didnā€™t have money would she be with him? She wouldnt have married him so quick if it wasnā€™t for his money. If it wasnā€™t for his money - I bet my bottom dollar she wouldnā€™t even look at him.

I also donā€™t believe she has done everything for herself - guaranteed the boys father pays child support. Sorry but there is no way a single mum can buy her house in Casuarina, pay for private education for 2 boys, buy her Range Rover, go on lavish holidays and buy designer wearā€¦ if single mums could achieve this, youā€™d hear more about it.

Reactions: 13
Itā€™s so weird that Sophie jumped on the subscription wagon so quickly and for such a high price. None of the big name fitness influencers have jumped on it, I only know of Roxy Jacenko and Bec Judd that offer it and theyā€™re only charging $4.50, what the duck does Sophie the quote generator think she has to offer over anyone else?

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s so weird that Sophie jumped on the subscription wagon so quickly and for such a high price. None of the big name fitness influencers have jumped on it, I only know of Roxy Jacenko and Bec Judd that offer it and theyā€™re only charging $4.50, what the duck does Sophie the quote generator think she has to offer over anyone else?
Literally only 2 photos on her subscription and that is it!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.