Sophie Guidolin #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she's happy, but is never satisfied. Always chasing something. Be bored sometimes, it's healthy! It's a good chance to sit back and be grateful for what you have. Constantly looking for ways to level up is a sure fire way to miss out on actually living and being present. You may as well be wishing time away.

Reactions: 5
Blows my mind how she is pushing the bod so much lately then in the same breath promotes hello fresh. Sophie we know you read here, show us how you input hello fresh in to my fitness pal and make it reach your macros. Particularly keen to see how eating hello fresh everyday “even when you’re not working with them” helps you reach your protein goal.

Reactions: 10
Blows my mind how she is pushing the bod so much lately then in the same breath promotes hello fresh. Sophie we know you read here, show us how you input hello fresh in to my fitness pal and make it reach your macros. Particularly keen to see how eating hello fresh everyday “even when you’re not working with them” helps you reach your protein goal.
ahhh remember she has Happy Way to help reach the protein goals! Happy way in her oats with peanut butter.

cue Happy Way advert…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the PSA, baby gurrrrrlll. Knew we were getting close to the same wash, rinse, repeat cycle of fuckwittery and an upcoming ‘be kind’ post.
Go ahead, block the hATeRS…probs not a great idea when your engagement is woeful.

forgot I was subscribed to the flourish and fulfilled newsletters (cue unsubscribe) imma just leave this here. Holy cheeks. Also doesn’t Lust do suncream? Looks like it fully works?
Wow wee…Halloween’s come early 🎃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else hate how she says 'utilise' all the time? What other words do you dislike her saying?
*‘Litch-relleee’
*Now
*For those who have followed me for a while
*‘Tha’BOD (with bod being over enunciated and terribly boganesque)
*Vibe
*When she uses ‘I mean wot’ on her stories
*I am dying
*Fam
*Pappi
*You never know what someone is going through
*How amazing is (whatever dumb AF thing she is trying to draw attention to)
*Guyzzzzzz
*projection
*in a world where you can be anything you want….
*be kind
And not a saying, but that stupid frown/shrug, furrowed brow thing she does at the end of some dumb ‘be kind’ appeal
Heaps more but keen to see others 🤣

• Haha
"NOW I've had so many DMs in relation to...."
"In no way shape or form is this sponsored, just sharing for you guys *pulls ape face*"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
forgot I was subscribed to the flourish and fulfilled newsletters (cue unsubscribe) imma just leave this here. Holy cheeks. Also doesn’t Lust do suncream? Looks like it fully works?
Mother of bleeping god. Now that is botched.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
*‘Litch-relleee’
*Now
*Vibe
*I am dying
*Fam
*Pappi
*Guyzzzzzz
*projection
*be kind
And not a saying, but that stupid frown/shrug, furrowed brow thing she does at the end of some dumb ‘be kind’ appeal
Her facial expressions are horrendous. The one in that story about people watching but not following...good lord lady, drop the just boomies and the clown facials. It just emphasises the fact that a 33 year old is having a toddler tanty.

Jesus that's scary. Looking like Grimes here, who has had body modifications (at least she is open about it).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the PSA, baby gurrrrrlll. Knew we were getting close to the same wash, rinse, repeat cycle of fuckwittery and an upcoming ‘be kind’ post.
Go ahead, block the hATeRS…probs not a great idea when your engagement is woeful.

She’s so bleeping aggressive what if someone didn’t want to follow influencers but still wanted to watch their stories

Reactions: 8
"in relation to" she says that all the bleeping time and it shits me so much lol. She obviously says it to make herself sound smarter.

Imagine having the time to check out who is watching/sharing your stories but who doesn't follow you. But also telling us that she works full-time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Make your account private if you have a problem with people who aren’t followers watching your stories. That's the whole point of public and private account settings. No one actually believes you have a problem with it, though 😉

Hey Sophie, as a business account, we can also see your analytics. How’s that engagement going? It’s dropped yet again I see. Even Pappi’s engagement shits on hers.
71696334-7E44-424A-921E-F5E933EEFAEA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
*‘Litch-relleee’
*Now
*Vibe
*I am dying
*Fam
*Pappi
*Guyzzzzzz
*projection
*be kind
Essentially she essentially uses the word essentially, essentially too much 🤣

• Haha
I wonder why she consistently has so many unfollowers… if it’s Instagram clearing out fake accounts or if more and more people are losing interest/seeing she is no longer relatable/constant ads
I routinely delete 10 accounts every Sunday (omg it’s my own soul Sunday lol) but can’t delete this train wreck for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Now in regards to this, as someone who essentially makes their income from social media she should be really grateful that anyone is literally watching or sharing her stories.

Must be flat chat today though Soph, working from the G Wagon, or is it the Porsche?

I love a little petty history revisit so here’s one for today; I really loved the post (now deleted) of both her and Andrew doing over 100km in a 60km residential zone. Almost as good as Sophie “Im not materialistic” Guidolin listing all of the cars she’s ever owned. Starting with the Audi she forgot to list that she had in Adelaide when she was a slaving single mother, because that’s a priority fo when you’re working three jobs; a luxury car to transit between them all. Bless.

• Heart
I wonder why she consistently has so many unfollowers… if it’s Instagram clearing out fake accounts or if more and more people are losing interest/seeing she is no longer relatable/constant ads
I’d say a mix of bot accounts being deleted and people unfollowing.

Now in regards to this, as someone who essentially makes their income from social media she should be really grateful that anyone is literally watching or sharing her stories.
I think you mean in relation to, not regards 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she got so swept up in the fake Gold Coast mentality that she lost touch ei
She’s so bleeping aggressive what if someone didn’t want to follow influencers but still wanted to watch their stories
What an actual flog ! LOL.
Loaf, no one owes you a follow. It’s a free world. How self absorbed does she need to be and super cunty towards assuming people who don’t follow her aren’t entitled to visit her page?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.