Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tc&co

VIP Member
This just makes me cringe. It was so rushed
“We did say we’ve been busy living life off socials”. No dickhead you have hinted you have cancer, pregnancy, beyond sick, so busy with zooms, so stressed beyond measure, busy buying and displaying high end designer purchases for yourself and your 7 year old part time visitors, and dipping your makeup brush in a glass of water with a drizzle of lust in it, not living life off socials at all 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread idea - Sophie Guidolin #6 - onto her third dick, tied him down before he got the ick all while being beyond sick and she’s given the Brady bunch kids the flick.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
I feel like if I ever got married again it wouldn't be 3 days after my last wedding anniversary date 🤣 but she loves her numbers... 3 weddings by 33, 3 days after my last anniversary! 😇 🧚‍♀️
Thread title… “3 weddings by 33, 3 days after her last anniversary!”

• Haha
  • Heart

therealsmilf

VIP Member
he has a legitimate career and she just got lucky? She has no skill or marketable talent, especially to compete in the marketplace now.
She's got multiple qualifications don't forget. She was a little study slut with all her online certificates 🙄

• Haha

Someone44

She's so smug haha - no one's jealous when you're on your 3rd marriage by 33 hun 😂
I just hope all of their kids were there, id be disgusted if they weren't!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

accountaNILity

As a grown confident secure(ish) 40 year old woman yes I can clearly see she has work done
However 20 year old insecure impressionable me would have believed she did not have any work done and would have purchased all the products she flogs in the hope I will look like her and I think that’s where the issue is in why influencers should own up to having very noticeable work done

• Heart
Reactions: 18

icthruBS

VIP Member
Bahaha it’s like 9k to stay at her dream home . You have to do 5 night minimum ( that’s what it was coming up ) $1800 per night . It’s nearly 12k closer to Xmas . Mate I could fly overseas for that an all expenses paid fortnight for that price . Nice house but it’s not that nice .

• Wow
  • Haha

yesok1

I’m sorry am I on glue or something?? She has the girls ONCE a week, Charli and the two boys live with them. The other daughter lives with her mother I believe. What Brady bunch exactly??!! 3 kids? 4 at max? 5 ONCE per week and that’s assuming the boys aren’t at sleepovers etc
She annoys me SO MUCH! I can't help but think of the girls she's left behind in nsw... my mum did the same with me when she met a man so maybe I'm triggered by her but when I see her twins at their afl games every single week training and every single Sunday playing with their dad and grandfather only it breaks my heart that she isn't there supporting them. Ugh

• Heart
  • Sad

thegraywoman

I feel like if I ever got married again it wouldn't be 3 days after my last wedding anniversary date 🤣 but she loves her numbers... 3 weddings by 33, 3 days after my last anniversary! 😇 🧚‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I just personally think she is mildly addicted to prescription drugs and constantly off her head dribbling shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Watercooler

Posts about kids ( all kids ) not needing iPads last week but pre sets her girls up the night before so she can sleep in … but WTF she leaves oat milk out overnight for the morning . Wtf is she on crack ?? Seriously, who would do that . Those girls are old enough to pour their own if she cbf getting up . To me this screams the boyfie don’t want kids messin up the penty
View attachment 1687862
With a side of salmonella ☣☣☣

Jokes aside, although not really, because what dim wit leaves milk out (even if it’s long life). She knows nothing about food safety, obviously.

When I saw this pic, my initial reaction was sadness for the girls, because Sophie has sent a clear message that her priorities lie with her own selfish agenda. I completely get the want for a sleep in, what is so sad is that she has limited time with her girls but chooses to set them up with distractions and food so she can be left alone. It would have been nice to see her up with her girls, enjoying a breakfast WITH them, you know, actually being ‘present’ and practicing what she flogs and preaches.

Honestly one of the most heartbreaking scenes I’ve seen. Makes me want to go pick them up and they can join my kids and I for breakfast. Those poor little girls.

Reactions: 17
The way she is going on about this “grateful for my hubby” “mama/wifey”

how old are you? Legit acting like a 20yr old with her first bf! You’re on your third marriage so what “hubby” are you grateful for? The first, second or third? And “mama” a mama to what? Deff not her kids that’s for sure. Not even the third hubbys kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

DJSezBot_

I wonder what she tells her kids about the narrative to suit the dick she is with at the time . Why do relationships have to be forever?? fuck whoever you want .mummy does . Nek minute , Meets one that has a far better career than her and marries it .. semi forever ?? Is that what she tells them coz given her track record it won’t be til death do them part .
She doesn’t see her kids so no need to explain lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 16

icthruBS

VIP Member
I forget how much it was per night, but it was high. Would someone paying say $850 per night steal $10 books? I don't understand why she's so upset about a few pieces of paper that can be replaced?
Remove the fucking books if you don’t want them taken . Leaving them there is a choice . She has banged on about these stupid books for months , so take them out . You dropped 12k on a coffee machine, purchased a car you hate and don’t fucking drive for 350-450k and your books are your issue . Get a grip stupid

• Heart

DJSezBot_

Just imagining herself doing a speech at her wedding or her vows in her Marge Simpson voice

“ok GUYS so in regards to Andrew and I, we’ve been soul mates since we were in the womb. Essentially yes, I DO”

• Haha