Sophie Guidolin #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plot twist - she’s saying she’s going to sell her forever home so people don’t know where she lives and she’s actually moving back into it because the dentist is getting sick of her and the engagement was made up to increase her following

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s not committed to forever guys. Come on even if she doesn’t get married, you don’t need commitment long term, just when it suits, when it’s fun, the first two years of the lust stage is all you need. She an independent woman who doesn’t need anyone to take crap from anyone but everyone needs to take hers.

Reactions: 4
So much she posts about is what gets mentioned here first. Also she uses the word ‘humanise’ doesn’t she? The person who knew her in Adelaide in the last thread also used that in a post…
Ooooh good pick up !!

Reactions: 1
I just personally think she is mildly addicted to prescription drugs and constantly off her head dribbling tit.
She reminds me of my sister.. my sister has been diagnosed with adhd and bi polar but she has decided to not take any medication, she acts so similar to Sophie.

Reactions: 6
Plot twist - she’s saying she’s going to sell her forever home so people don’t know where she lives and she’s actually moving back into it because the dentist is getting sick of her and the engagement was made up to increase her following
She needs something to increase her following as she keeps blocking real people for asking honest questions haha

She’s not committed to forever guys. Come on even if she doesn’t get married, you don’t need commitment long term, just when it suits, when it’s fun, the first two years of the lust stage is all you need. She an independent woman who doesn’t need anyone to take crap from anyone but everyone needs to take hers.
Oh how damaging this behaviour is to her kids especially. Move on when the times get tricky instead of working through things and building resilience 🥺

Reactions: 5
Gosh 5 threads already !!
That’s a lot for someone who only shares 1% baby gurlzzz (I can just picture Sophie spelling it with the extra z’s on the end) imagine how many threads she’d have if she shared more then 1% !!

Not only a study sl&t but a bf sl&t and pre Nathan she was also an Adelaide sl@t . Something she’s clearly very good at 👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think overall As much as she grates us all the wrong way, I feel sad for her. She’s so far from who she used to be (and of course it’s ok for people to evolve) but just sad watching how she’s changed and not for the better.

Reactions: 12
I think overall As much as she grates us all the wrong way, I feel sad for her. She’s so far from who she used to be (and of course it’s ok for people to evolve) but just sad watching how she’s changed and not for the better.
I think she is very unhappy

Reactions: 4
I tend to agree, the last few years has been like watching a train wreck. She’s the poster girl for money doesn’t buy happiness.

Reactions: 9
I think I’m the only one who thinks she’s happy? This is everything she’s ever wanted. A rich “pappi” to keep her

Reactions: 3
It’s the same common denominator with these narcs that use socials as a supply for validation. She’s fallen into the same abyss…

Reactions: 6
Such random tit gets posted on her socials. Lol. The latest FB…

Reactions: 2
My guess is she’s either trying to increase engagement to keep her sponsored clients happy or she’s about to bring out a new FF course
As I said earlier if she stopped blocking real people she might not have to buy or raise engagement!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s happy at all. I think she’s got no qualifications but got lucky and was pretty and snagged Nathan who helped make her rich on social media by building her body. She got Insta famous back when it wasn’t over saturated. She technically has no qualifications bar a few crappy online certificates. Nath made her who she “was”. She left him high and dry when that gym went under. She likes to use covid as the excuse which is a load of tit. Most gyms survived covid just fine my own included and look at Chontel Duncan etc. Sophie clearly had the money to help Nathan with that gym given the lavish purchases. She’s dropped probably 2 million on cars holidays etc in one year alone. Now Nathan lives in a townhouse with the girls. Wild. Sophie always went on about wanting to be kept and looked after so my theory is initially she loved snagging Dentist dick as he is rich but over time has no realised that money doesn’t buy happiness and connection with another human. He isn’t the most attractive bloke especially in the face. His energy doesn’t match hers. They are just odd together. Sophie always seems to have such a manic personality. I 100% guarantee and agree with above comments that she has adhd and bipolar without a doubt. They will not last. She would find it difficult to make any relationship last as many do with mental health especially when not getting the help.

Reactions: 8
I think I’m the only one who thinks she’s happy? This is everything she’s ever wanted. A rich “pappi” to keep her
The fact that he is 7 years older will take its toll. He will get sick of the immature attention seeking egotistical arrogance and she will be needing more attention from non middle aged men… it’ll have an expiry on it just like all the other ones when she doesn’t stay centre of attention.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.