Sophie Guidolin #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know much about her but she is so thirsty, she gives off the vibes of someone who used to be a very unremarkable looking adult and/or overweight in school and she is so enamored with her new look that she can’t take her eyes off herself. Meanwhile, deep down inside, she still feels like the chubby kid.

Reactions: 5
I honestly question Andrew's intelligence north of his waist if she isn't hiding her stories from him, and he sees and turns a blind eye to the manic, bratty, immature teenager that she is in all of her stories. He wouldn't be the first book smart person I've come across who has no brains when it comes to their personal life.

View attachment 1731544
How long until she moves to Brisbane 😂
She's been auditioning for a role on this for the last 2 years.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know much about her but she is so thirsty, she gives off the vibes of someone who used to be a very unremarkable looking adult and/or overweight in school and she is so enamored with her new look that she can’t take her eyes off herself. Meanwhile, deep down inside, she still feels like the chubby kid.
agree with your statement about how self engrossed she is, but I think it’s a pretty mean statement in general towards kids who are/were heavier in school and that they automatically have self worth issues as adults. I don’t think you mean anything by it, but it can a pretty harmful broad brush statement in general.

Reactions: 3
agree with your statement about how self engrossed she is, but I think it’s a pretty mean statement in general towards kids who are/were heavier in school and that they automatically have self worth issues as adults. I don’t think you mean anything by it, but it can a pretty harmful broad brush statement in general.
No, you’re right, I certainly didn’t mean to paint with a broad brush because I didn’t paint with a broad brush. I did not state that everybody that has been heavy automatically has self worth issue. You’ll wan’t to re-read that. I said that she reads to me like the kind of person that does.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.