Sophie Guidolin #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she made the comment that if you don’t like the narrative, change it! (I paraphrased) Loaf, this is literally how you live your life gurrrl 🧚‍♀️ except the rest of the world calls it lying.

Reactions: 10
So much she posts about is what gets mentioned here first. Also she uses the word ‘humanise’ doesn’t she? The person who knew her in Adelaide in the last thread also used that in a post…

• Haha
So much she posts about is what gets mentioned here first. Also she uses the word ‘humanise’ doesn’t she? The person who knew her in Adelaide in the last thread also used that in a post…
Yes! And they haven’t posted since 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes! And they haven’t posted since 😂
That’s because I addressed her as Sophie. Anyway, it’s question time again. Let’s take a punt at what will be asked:
1. Dream home
2. How does she manifest?
3. where is Dr Doolittle?
4. Sizing of Cleo Harper
5. How far does she run?
6. maybe a calorie one?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s because I addressed her as Sophie. Anyway, it’s question time again. Let’s take a punt at what will be asked:
1. Dream home
2. How does she manifest?
3. where is Dr Doolittle?
4. Sizing of Cleo Harper
5. How far does she run?
6. maybe a calorie one?
Aren’t we overdue for the ‘not a question, but your body is goals’ story where we all know it’s head who’s said it and her response of ‘awwww, thanks baby gurllll’ ✨🧚 with the obligatory little extra comment of ‘angels truly do exist’ 🙄

Sidenote: I think there’s trouble in paradise for her and Pappi. Surely it’s coming, she hasn’t been able to maintain a relationship with anyone since Nath.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aren’t we overdue for the ‘not a question, but your body is goals’ story where we all know it’s head who’s said it and her response of ‘awwww, thanks baby gurllll’ ✨🧚 with the obligatory little extra comment of ‘angels truly do exist’ 🙄

Sidenote: I think there’s trouble in paradise for her and Pappi. Surely it’s coming, she hasn’t been able to maintain a relationship with anyone since Nath.
Yes to trouble in paradise. He works long hours and she needs attention. Re her comment about his long work hours (and hers...LOL) being the reason she doesn't post much with him...I think he’s put his foot down about being on socials. He comes across as more assertive than Nath and with their current living situation (he has greater power in this relationship in multiple ways, despite yhat she'd say otherwise), she's more likely to do as he's asked.

I'm all for enjoying unrealistic fantasy in books and TV, but how does she expect to be taken seriously with all these references to being kissed by glitter (sandpaper), being like pixies, angel girls, angel vibes etc. Her last post ends with: "without limitations or restraints, just being like a pixie". Is she on acid? She seriously gives me 70's festival cult vibes with some of her tit.

• Haha
The irony of when she said he didn’t want a camera in his face while posting a selfie, after a series of photos of her… ok who you kidding, like you don’t spend hours a day taking photos of yourself and buried in your phone? I would be SHOOK if these two legit make it down the aisle. They don’t seem to be in the same space in life at all. Wouldn’t she feel inadequate because he has a legitimate career and she just got lucky? She has no skill or marketable talent, especially to compete in the marketplace now.

Reactions: 9
he has a legitimate career and she just got lucky? She has no skill or marketable talent, especially to compete in the marketplace now.
She's got multiple qualifications don't forget. She was a little study slut with all her online certificates 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's got multiple qualifications don't forget. She was a little study slut with all her online certificates 🙄
Study slut. I forgot that one for a minute. Pixie dust, glitter lips, angel energy, study slut. With vocabulary like that on constant rotation, who could actually muster the mental strength to sit down at the end of the day and have an intelligent conversation with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely people don’t send in relationship questions to her? She’s the last person I’d take relationship advice from, unless it’s to ask where I can be screened for STD’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She sends herself
9EBC1B2A-A1A2-4301-BDBB-88148400CE61.png
the questions which is why I asked in the last thread if anyone has screenshots. I wanna see if the person sending it is the same each time because I swear I’ve seen this one send a question before but I’ve since deleted all my Sophie screenshots.zoomed in version.
Unless it is a fan girl.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The comment on ‘not having people in your life unless it feels like being kissed by glitter lips’ made me vomit in my mouth.

It is also such an unrealistic standard to hold others to. No one is going to constantly be at their best in life and sometimes that means friendships and relationships are 80:20 and that’s ok Loaf - you should know, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTF does that even mean??

Pixie definition FYI Sophie
She talks tit out of her mouth. This is the woman who doesn't believe in having the magic of Santa for her kids, but will waffle on about believing in magic, being like pixies, kissed by glitter lips yada yada yada, when dishing out advice to adults. Seriously questioning whether she is actually a child living in an adults body, living in a fantasy world she never got to have with her reclusive religious upbringing.

I just personally think she is mildly addicted to prescription drugs and constantly off her head dribbling tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've taken a lot of (mostly recreational) drugs in my time and I've never banged on with anything like the drivel that comes out of her mouth 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was never like this with Nathan. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was on something because she seems so loopy these days

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.