Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tc&co

VIP Member
After the fanfare about her new veneers that actually were done properly unlike the first set and the hysteria about straightening the bottom teeth I do think she should have kept wearing retainers and at least got a bar on the bottom teeth 🫣😬. Why do invisalign if you don’t keep them straight. Dickhead.

Attachments

Reactions: 5

tc&co

VIP Member
She has missed the market. We are now wya past covid demands and these cars are like assholes. Everyone has one. No waiting period like a while back. She didn’t even buy it new thats why there wasn’t the showroom insta story.

Reactions: 5

CreepTeeth

Chatty Member
I didn’t realise there was wallpaper on the girls room, looks like wallpaper glue that hasn’t been scraped off
I also cannot stand the way she drinks, I don’t know what it is, the lips, the tongue, or the way she chews her drinks
That’s because you don’t eat food on her drug & steroid diet.
This is why she’s always ‘so’ sick & manages to dehydrate herself for a hospital visit post.
The only thing that goes in her mouth is 🍆

Reactions: 4

tc&co

VIP Member
This is a story for the Daily Mail! ‘Sickest health health influencer ever steals Woolworths’ recipe, adds 100g sugar, and charges her clients $800 for her ‘expertise’.
---

Christie Swadlincote made the post and Loaf didn’t. Oh Loaf - you’re toast.
She added the whole tin so just under half of 397g….

• Haha

Loafie Gweedlying

Chatty Member
If she really wants to be relatable, I’d love to see relaxed comparisons considering normal people don’t walk around tensing or like a baboon to keep their thighs apart.. But we all know that would never happen.
It screams be on my ‘waitlist’ for project poo. So you can also be as sick as I am and have body dysmorphia.
her organs must be shot, no wonder she’s dying every week, she’s probably going into kidney failure
---
So two weeks ago the girls were sick, and then a few days ago. 😵💫 but they never get sick hey
---
Forgot to attach lol

Attachments

Last edited:

Tlj77

Oh ffs that hair, what is she a fukin stunt double for a horse omg that bitch and her mane, seriously bitch.....oh and guyyysss it's just sooo gawwwd damn hot on the Gol Coast she got a kinni on 🙄🙄

notahater1010

VIP Member
Oh ok I didn’t know it was his cousin. I only noticed them together often for the last year I believe.

The truth is that there has been a lot of cases of wives and gfs that find out that their partner who always hangs with their mate it was actually having an affair with the friend.

Anyway maybe Andrew is a bit more discreet and don’t like to blast his love life online.

Loaf has definitely traumatised him and I bet he probably do not want to date any other influencer.

The way loaf talks it is always feel like he was at fault but we all know she was the crazy one.
---
Loaf is this you?
I’ve been here for a while now though. Not Loaf hahaha

• Haha

tc&co

VIP Member
I just assumed it was new because she went on and on about waiting for months for it..
She got it in 2022 and it is a mid year 2021 build (see specs attached screenshot from her carsales advert). If she had ordered it and was on a new car list she would’ve had it 6-8 weeks after it was built so delivery to customer should be june/july 2021. She only began dating the dentist in Dec 2021 and the car came on the scene about April 2022 yes? She snagged it second hand or a demo arrangement was made that she gets it after the agent has it for demo reasons.

Attachments

• Wow
they must be love bombed or in a fucking whipped contract with her...
---
Did she actually mention about cutting eyelashes recently? I thought it was just in here that someone reminded us all about that stupid comment from yonks ago. Must've had a busy hour at swimming lessons perusing tattle to catch up on her fake dm questions... here we go!!
Yepppp when she was promoting the lust lash and eyebrow serum

• Haha
Just like she “ only opens spots at a designated time , 2pm yesterday “!!!
Yet someone in her comments joined the day before 😂
Her spots are always open she just doesn’t advertise to make out she is consistently full .
I haven’t open any emails from her in months yet I’m still getting them , so much for her tracking who is opening them or not .
I stopped opening them and was getting them up until Thursday lol… when she sent out the sneak peek YouTube video on Saturday I think it was I didn’t get it so I’d say I’ve been booted oh no 🙄👋

• Wow

clearharper

Chatty Member
We know what your implying Loaf, even if Nick the Dick has to reply 🙄
She’s either on her snow holiday and not posting or there’s trouble in paradise or she’s in hospital again. Because her nerves that we’ve only just heard about. Finally showing those scars eh loaf?

Attachments

• Haha