Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PourMeAMegaPint

Lying narc has done sooooo much work today with her 65 60 44 page free book and building her website from scratch and now it’s all fucked and she can’t send emails.

Just shut the fuck up loaf…you are finished and your fake lying life…just give up and go away
I believe in KARMA As we witness snakes downfall
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW SOPHIE WATSON

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed that her fucked up enunciation, pronunciation and speech patterns are getting worse? Sounds like she’s trying to talk through a mouth full of marbles. She is starting to sound like she has the speech impediment of someone who is hard of hearing.

What are her stories?? Why can’t she finish a sentence? Doesn’t she look back before she posts and think ‘these don’t make any sense, I shouldn’t post this’…..clearly no! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Constantly stops halfway through a story or conversation… in her health is wealth videos too it looks so messy and unprofessional she’s such a crap influencer it’s like she knows no one cares what she has to say so gives up halfway through

tc&co

VIP Member
Excuse me, baby girl! I eat over 3,000 calories a day and that includes 3 Magnums! You have no idea what I’m going through, so be kind. 🌈 ✨ 🦄 I’m a big believer in sharing the scar and not the wound but when I do, you will regret calling me a junkie. I’m just so blessed that Nick takes me to all my doctors appointments. One day I woke up at millionaire hour and manifested a fourth husband dream guy and that’s what I’ve found. I’ll manifest some kindness and realigned energy for you babe. Look into your future memories and you’ll feel so ashamed that you were so toxic talking about me on the internet. I’m just a stranger on the internet with a pure heart.
Cheers sis appreciate the effort.
---
lmao was the rug before or after the boujee coffee machine
The lovebomb period… first few weeks of their courtship.

• Heart

Jeffery

Chatty Member
That’s probably related to old mate with the lambo who is seeing the success that Doph desperately wants.

• Heart

funtoshare

Loaf, I doubt Michelle wanted you to share her personal health issues, full name, Instagram handle and profile pic. If you stopped going on benders, you wouldn’t get the shakes and maybe her details could’ve stayed hidden under your link.
That is SO fucked up. Wrong on so many levels.

tc&co

VIP Member
Not a single mention of Lust’s current EOFY sale?? I just don’t understand why these businesses keep paying her to promote their stuff.
they must be love bombed or in a fucking whipped contract with her...
---
Did she actually mention about cutting eyelashes recently? I thought it was just in here that someone reminded us all about that stupid comment from yonks ago. Must've had a busy hour at swimming lessons perusing tattle to catch up on her fake dm questions... here we go!!

Last edited:

Cibatta

Trains it’s pancake ass (after not training for a month) and gets such a pump it affects her shoulders 😂
You stupid ho it’s so obvious you’re on steroids, other drugs and don’t eat.
You’re psychotic if you think people don’t know 🤣
The indentation in her quad - wtf ????

• Wow
  • Haha

robbolife

VIP Member
Yep I think so. the old flourish and fulfilled podcast is still on apple so we’d be able to get the info from there. The Spin studio produced her podcast so maybe they won’t take them down sit to some contractual thing.
---
Actually her episodes are NA !!
She continually amazes me at how delulu she is

• Haha
  • Heart