Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BobbyDidABigStinkyPoo

Soooo much second hand embarrassment from her videos about her "book" and then to see what she has actually put out there. She should be mortified.

It's giving me staying up all night when I was teenager on meth thinking I was writing a great novel/ creating art then seeing it later and realising it was all just scribbles and then musings of someone who needed a psychological intervention (disclaimer I've been clean for many years now)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

phonies

Chatty Member
Hey baby girls, welcome to thread 40! Health is wealth ladies and our snark is HEALTHYYYY! ✨ 🦄 🌺 🫶

Congratulations to @chaotic_unicorn for the title. It’s full of chaotic double entendres with pricks - babes are we talking penises or cactii, or is it penii and cactuses in Loaf speak? - and ghosting - are Nick Noballs and Sophie together? Where are his Instagram accounts? Why are the rings on, off, on, off, on, off? Is someone moving to Yemen? Will they still be together by the time we’re on thread 41? Only time will tell.

Your prize is a voiceover on one of Loaf’s stories, the blessing of driving her to a medical appointment and a Louis Vuitton branded tissue box. We’ll even throw in bonus speechwriting for one of the twins and activewear sleeves that may or may not be 100% cotton.

It’s chaotic alright 🥹

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

amiallowedhere

Guyssssss. I received an email from her. I opened it because I know it costs her a lot of money to send them out. And she has reserved a coaching spot JUST FOR ME!!! I can’t share the link with anyone (sorry baby gurlzzzz) She’s sooo kind and selfless. My own reserved spot. SoOo lucky 🧚🧚‍♂️🧚

• Haha
Reactions: 33

I_C bread ppl

Chatty Member
She has the same check list with each new serious partner.

✅ Move in asap
✅ Get a tattoo to proof love and commitment
✅ Be involved with all my kids and post happy families on stories
✅ Be a guest on podcast/voice over my reels
✅ Games nights
✅

• Haha
Reactions: 33

kjs22

LOLLLLLLLLL hasn’t been to the dentist since Andrew and hasn’t taken care of her teeth in spite of him.. dead HAHA imagine being so immature and pathetic hey Sophie you know you don’t NEED to bang and marry every dentist you meet so you’ll be ok going elsewhere ?
Does she realise Dr Teef probably doesn’t care if her teeth are healthy? She’s not getting back at him by neglecting her own dental health, idiot 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why keep showing the questions if you aren’t going to answer them, like the “how did you meet” one as well. What losers just wanting the attention and for people to speculate 🤨 in loafs own words… ooooftttt 🥵
As if Andrew, a successful Dentist with a huge practice, wanted her for his social media!!! Righhhtttttttttt…..🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
LOLLLLLLLLL hasn’t been to the dentist since Andrew and hasn’t taken care of her teeth in spite of him.. dead HAHA imagine being so immature and pathetic hey Sophie you know you don’t NEED to bang and marry every dentist you meet so you’ll be ok going elsewhere ?
Dying listening to that!!!!! You kill your husbands baby while he’s away with his other children and then won’t go to the dentist to spite him???!! WTF?? Ok Boomer 🤣🤣🤣

So she won’t go to the doctor about prolapse and won’t go to the dentist for a check up but is more than happy to waste the emergency departments time and resources when she wants some attention from literally everyone! 🤷🏻‍♀️😤

I don’t know anyone who has time to get their nails done, train at 9am, go to the beach, wear a bikini, trim cactus plants, drop their kids at swimming lessons and film themselves all in a “work day”. No wonder she puts a few hours in at night, she does fuck all work during the day then acts like she’s been grinding from 8am to 2am.

• Haha
  • Heart

phonies

Chatty Member
She looks so rough. Like a druggy who has coffee and no regular food. She ain’t on 2400 cals.
Excuse me, baby girl! I eat over 3,000 calories a day and that includes 3 Magnums! You have no idea what I’m going through, so be kind. 🌈 ✨ 🦄 I’m a big believer in sharing the scar and not the wound but when I do, you will regret calling me a junkie. I’m just so blessed that Nick takes me to all my doctors appointments. One day I woke up at millionaire hour and manifested a fourth husband dream guy and that’s what I’ve found. I’ll manifest some kindness and realigned energy for you babe. Look into your future memories and you’ll feel so ashamed that you were so toxic talking about me on the internet. I’m just a stranger on the internet with a pure heart.

• Haha
  • Heart

tayprins

Chatty Member
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

WHAT FUCKING LOSER PUTS CONDENSED MILK IN A CHICKEN RECIPE??!

That is either the dumbest thing she’s ever done, or deliberately dumb to make herself look like a dumb knob cocksucker. Dumb fuck. It’s cream, milk or evaporated milk.
---
Oh my god. I just can’t stand this bitch.

Everything is… I’m so this. I’m so that. I’m so good, I do NOT share anything that crosses my boundaries. I just won’t answer them.

‘Posts a story asking about how they met or if they’re married, and doesn’t answer. Waffles on about how Nick doesn’t like socials but continues to put the camera in his face’

Fucking hell loser. DONT SHARE IT??!!
No wonder you have no friends. You gaslighting attention seeking fuckwit. Stop acting like the biggest fucking martyr the world has ever seen. No one fucking cares.

If I could smash her face.. I’m sorry but I’d smash it 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
I just wanna ask a question about Andrew loafs ex.

I notice that he goes out with this particular friend all the time. I mean they really seem like joined by hip hahah

I understand that girls do that, but guys especially Andrew’s age it seems weird.

Maybe they are more than just friends…
Loaf is this you?

• Haha
Reactions: 26