Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Have we seen Nick in the last couple of days? I noticed he wasn’t mentioned when she said she’s only focusing on her clients, her children and herself.

Reactions: 3

tc&co

VIP Member
I just wanna ask a question about Andrew loafs ex.

I notice that he goes out with this particular friend all the time. I mean they really seem like joined by hip hahah

I understand that girls do that, but guys especially Andrew’s age it seems weird.

Maybe they are more than just friends…
His cousin i think.

Reactions: 3

PourMeAMegaPint

I read that attachment and now all I want is Pizza! 🍕
So far every year of her life has been the worst ever and she wouldn’t wish it on her worst enemy! 🙄
Pizza 🍕 FTW!! 😍

Since 2012 it’s the same old story

The Soapie Rinse & Repeat Show episode 6577655786577559753678 🤮
‘A compilation of all the men laying in that grotty stained bed of hers’ 😂 #SpreadEmSoph

• Sick
Reactions: 2

thegraywoman

I have been thinking, is nick the married man that she put a letter in his letter box hoping/not hoping he gets in trouble.

Someone said he had been married and supplied the photo. does that someone know when his marriage broke up?
I don't think that he was married the past few years

tc&co

VIP Member
Why did she keep shoving her hand/ring in front of the camera while eating the chicken, I got the joke the first time she did it then then kept doing it a thousand more times.
He health is wealth reels are always so fast and jerky, she doesn’t even finish her sentences half the time
Looks like the wedding ring she had with Dr A Firgaira.

• Wow

petty_cynical

VIP Member
Is it nsw holidays? Probably Mt Hotham
I wonder if they got snow on the mountains. The news reported not a lot a snow (would have been a few weeks ago now).
---
Are days 19 & 20 HIW going to include how to manage a negative Daily Mail news article about yourself. They really went to town in that one with the reminder about the Outspoken Podcast & dicks post. That image of them with the bird isn’t really on brand for ole loafer.

Last edited: