Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I have never understood why anyone would want to buy a g-wagon. It's not a race car, too expensive for off road 4 wheel driving, is there really any other reason than 'look at me'

You couldn't give me one for free.

Can anyone enlighten me or we all think the same?
Ahahaha nah I’d take one for sure. But luxury cars are a waste of money. I love them but they’re stoooopid ahahah I would never get one but would happily take one for free😂 however I was raised in a car family so the appeal is there for me

Reactions: 5
I have never understood why anyone would want to buy a g-wagon. It's not a race car, too expensive for off road 4 wheel driving, is there really any other reason than 'look at me'

You couldn't give me one for free.

Can anyone enlighten me or we all think the same?
I don’t hate them but I see the appeal… I have a few friends in my circle who appreciate cars and have spent in my eyes a crazy amount of money but if you can afford it 🤷🏽‍♀️ reminds me of the barbie jeep haha!

Loafie Gweedlying

Chatty Member
I’ve been holidaying in Bali, ( literally the last time I saw loaf in the wild was at Denpasar airport many years ago 😂) so is she divorced from husbo #4 yet? Does she have husbo #5 yet?

• Haha

MummaS22

$20K for a first car is just materialist. I strongly believe a first car should be something they have worked for, learning about saving and looking after something.

Also stealing Woolies recipe is so on brand for her. She is seriously head fucked

Hahaha this comment is gold

Attachments

I_C bread ppl

Chatty Member
I have been thinking, is nick the married man that she put a letter in his letter box hoping/not hoping he gets in trouble.

Someone said he had been married and supplied the photo. does that someone know when his marriage broke up?

• Haha

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Hey I felt the same last week I wanted to put my fist through my iPad .. stupid mole pulling the most disgusting face saying her sons were a burden. 💰

C’mon Nick (the handler) your wife’s losing her marbles Step it up mate and pull your weight around the house ( she needs a driver carer housemaid step daddy cleaner)

Oh how times have changed since your last marriage to a millionaire.
Is that her confirming they are married? Or just more baiting? The SG speciality

• Haha

yesok1

She got it in 2022 and it is a mid year 2021 build (see specs attached screenshot from her carsales advert). If she had ordered it and was on a new car list she would’ve had it 6-8 weeks after it was built so delivery to customer should be june/july 2021. She only began dating the dentist in Dec 2021 and the car came on the scene about April 2022 yes? She snagged it second hand or a demo arrangement was made that she gets it after the agent has it for demo reasons.
Amazing. Just another lie from loaf...

• Heart

tc&co

VIP Member
Her parents must’ve been rolling in it to match her wage. And did Kai get a car too last year or did his learner license get suspended because of his involvement in flogging cars in the GC

clearharper

Chatty Member
Another Dr Teef question. Did he raise his girls himself? Is the mum not on the scene?
sorry I know it’s not a Dr Teef page but just saw his post for Charlize birthday. He’s a great dad
I think since they were adolescents/early teens he has raised them. Mum lives in WA.
---
Another Dr Teef question. Did he raise his girls himself? Is the mum not on the scene?
sorry I know it’s not a Dr Teef page but just saw his post for Charlize birthday. He’s a great dad
I think since they were adolescents/early teens he has raised them. Mum lives in WA

PourMeAMegaPint

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

WHAT FUCKING LOSER PUTS CONDENSED MILK IN A CHICKEN RECIPE??!

That is either the dumbest thing she’s ever done, or deliberately dumb to make herself look like a dumb knob cocksucker. Dumb fuck. It’s cream, milk or evaporated milk.
---
Oh my god. I just can’t stand this bitch.

Everything is… I’m so this. I’m so that. I’m so good, I do NOT share anything that crosses my boundaries. I just won’t answer them.

‘Posts a story asking about how they met or if they’re married, and doesn’t answer. Waffles on about how Nick doesn’t like socials but continues to put the camera in his face’

Fucking hell loser. DONT SHARE IT??!!
No wonder you have no friends. You gaslighting attention seeking fuckwit. Stop acting like the biggest fucking martyr the world has ever seen. No one fucking cares.

If I could smash her face.. I’m sorry but I’d smash it 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
Hey I felt the same last week I wanted to put my fist through my iPad .. stupid mole pulling the most disgusting face saying her sons were a burden. 💰

C’mon Nick (the handler) your wife’s losing her marbles Step it up mate and pull your weight around the house ( she needs a driver carer housemaid step daddy cleaner)

Oh how times have changed since your last marriage to a millionaire.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart

BobbyDidABigStinkyPoo

I know someone who went all through kindergarten, primary school and high school with loaf before she morphed into spread ‘em Soph and was allegedly home schooled. She's about to turn 37. I know someone else who was a year ahead of her at school who is already 37 about to turn 38.
Stale bagel is a pathological liar, that’s why she doesn’t know her age.
Lying fucker.
This seems to come up a bit but you can see her dob on her ultrasounds and medical shit. I think her birthday was 16/3/89

stanleycupgal

VIP Member

• Haha