Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charliechap

VIP Member
Also can anyone remember how many project poo intakes she’s had? She’s claiming ‘two, or maybe three since last September’

Reactions: 2

crasyashybaby

I don’t understand why her face is so puffy in the YouTube videos and not so puffy in everything else! 🤷🏻‍♀️

I had to uninstall and reinstall Insta and then it was fine! I had the same problem with Loaf and Emmy’s page at the same time but all good now 👍🏻
It's easier to put a filter on everything else. YouTube would be harder to filter

Reactions: 2

notahater1010

VIP Member
I just wanna ask a question about Andrew loafs ex.

I notice that he goes out with this particular friend all the time. I mean they really seem like joined by hip hahah

I understand that girls do that, but guys especially Andrew’s age it seems weird.

Maybe they are more than just friends…

Reactions: 1

BobbyDidABigStinkyPoo

I despise loaf as much as everyone else here, but I never understand this point when it gets raised. People can be different ages within the same grade. I was 16 in year 12 (QLD) and there was a guy in my grade that was 18 because he had been held back before and then had moved states. She’s an idiot when stating (lying about) her age but I think 1989 is pretty accurate.
Me too I was also 16 in year 12

natalielisa

Anyone else get this?
Yup!!!
---
So weird I went to my burner account which I don’t follow her on…and can see everything and don’t get that warning. Am following on main account and got the ‘14yrs and older’ warning and can’t get past that to her page 🤷🏽‍♀️
---
Also noticed this is one of her latest follow:

Attachments

Last edited:

Cassanova123

$20K for a first car is just materialist. I strongly believe a first car should be something they have worked for, learning about saving and looking after something.

Also stealing Woolies recipe is so on brand for her. She is seriously head fucked
My daughter recently bought her first car. She spent close to $20000. She's 18 and has saved every cent she's ever worked for. She didn't borrow any money to get it. I don't think it's materialistic. A basic safe first car costs that much. My husbands parents bought me my first car when I was 19.

I know someone who went all through kindergarten, primary school and high school with loaf before she morphed into spread ‘em Soph and was allegedly home schooled. She's about to turn 37. I know someone else who was a year ahead of her at school who is already 37 about to turn 38.
Stale bagel is a pathological liar, that’s why she doesn’t know her age.
Lying fucker.
So she was 20 when she had Kai, not 18??