Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I despise loaf as much as everyone else here, but I never understand this point when it gets raised. People can be different ages within the same grade. I was 16 in year 12 (QLD) and there was a guy in my grade that was 18 because he had been held back before and then had moved states. She’s an idiot when stating (lying about) her age but I think 1989 is pretty accurate.
Yesss to all this…Being a March baby she probably started school when she was 4 turning 5 too I’m a younger one also

Reactions: 7

I_C bread ppl

Chatty Member
Really no need to over explain your family dynamic and parenting choices with money, your not Scotty Pape lol

Did get the flex of her spending 20k on her first car.

Reactions: 7

Someone44

Seeing the cracks of a one woman massive company lol. Where is her team?

She needs a website builder.

She needs a graphic designer. Those chart images on her ebook are the wrong size making them fuzzy and very unprofesh, she needs photoshop or illustrator. Some things you just can't do in Canva lol.

She needs a marketing department.

She wouldn't be up after midnight if she had employees.
She also needs a business plan so she doesn't release poorly made ebooks on a drug fuelled whim! What an absolute missed opportunity that was!

Reactions: 6

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Thank you…
I’ve said this before but yet no one listens. I knew her first husband when he was 19 (I was 20) and she was 18… I’m now 40… so she’s maybe 37 being nice…. She’s fucking old and she no doubt hates it.

I’ve got a narc sister who is 9 years older than me and she walks around saying she’s 40… like seriously NO ONE CARES BUT YOU.
These women are desperate for attention and they are obsessed with trying to be ‘young’’
In all seriousness that would account for why she can’t ever remember how old she is / supposed to be. Who forgets their age in their 30s? Nobody. Could be she has to try to do the math in her head every time she talks about her age and that’s why she’s constantly fucking it up. It’s really just the weirdest thing.

PourMeAMegaPint

When is this pic from ?
I was about to post I think she is in hospital with “ the worst epidural pain in the world that is making her uterus prolapse” 😝😝
You maybe right.
She’s laying low trying to figure out how she’s going to fix her marry me pasta disaster recipe. 😂 Nicks probably coping it for not handling the problem.

Our Drama queen has been off the rails since 2019 when she got rid of Nath.

• Haha

tc&co

VIP Member
Here we go , as predicted it is time …
She needs money so she is starting to hone in on Project poo . It’s all she will bang on about for a week now (, then we don’t hear or see a thing about it until the money 💰 is needed .
Has she opened up some spots for a limited time again? Such a cyclic chick she is.

MummaS22

This girl posted not long ago that she wasn’t continuing as she couldn’t afford it anymore. She also lost under 10kg on Project Poo but just over 20kg overall since she started losing weight and Loaf is claiming the whole total. She’s the only one who posts in that group other than an occasional post here and there from someone just asking a basic question. Although with post approvals I assume there’s negative posts that don’t get approved.

I did wonder at the time when she gave her exit speech if Loaf would give her a free subscription in exchange for reviews and videos. I think Project Poo needs this girl as she’s the only one offering up any kind of inspiration to anyone. Can you imagine how manic Loaf would’ve been when seeing this girl wanted to cancel on her 😂
For sure she is getting free membership for allowing Loaf to use her weightloss story. I've been that girl for another company. I literally sold my soul hahah They started giving me free months for posting my before and afters, praised me to no end. I definitely drank the kool aid and felt like the company cared. Then I wasn't able to follow the program due to a significant injury, the freebies dried up and I quickly was bought back to reality. Same thing will happen to her "beautiful client".

The story in the car that she is apparently in tears rewatching her vlog like come on!! Show us some other success stories, celebrate other women.

• Sad

tayprins

Chatty Member
Honestly… I think those damn harsh caterpillar brows age her. (Besides all the filler)

tc&co

VIP Member
Is that reel gone now ? She seems to be missing a few of her 30 days health is wealth ??
Even listing the HIW count on her reels she is shit a arithmetic. Sophie Numbers Watson Guidolin Wallace Guidolin Firgaira Guidolin White.