Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2928340
Sprinkling flour on store bought pasta doesn't make it homemade 😕
Me and my kids made homemade pasta for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and I was so excited that I actually DID take pictures and videos of us doing it, there is NO WAY that she home made pasta and didn’t turn it into a content moment

Reactions: 12
The nerve of her warning people if they don’t open her emails they won’t get anymore. I just noticed I got an email from her for tomorrow meal prep bullshit. Sounds good to me. Id do anything to get off her mail list!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Me and my kids made homemade pasta for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and I was so excited that I actually DID take pictures and videos of us doing it, there is NO WAY that she home made pasta and didn’t turn it into a content moment
I'm a chef and have made pasta a billion times and I can GUARANTEE she didn't make that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is the title of her emails : Project poo Now FULL.
Like I give a duck and I didn’t ask you muppet .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The nerve of her warning people if they don’t open her emails they won’t get anymore. I just noticed I got an email from her for tomorrow meal prep bullshit. Sounds good to me. Id do anything to get off her mail list!!
Also asking people to unsubscribe if they don’t want to receive them. I received the email as well but why would I go out of my way to open it and unsubscribe when apparently she’ll remove me from her list anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m positively gleeful that Dr Teef is living up in the Mentawais and even sharing stories of a pretty young Brisbane woman who’s there as well. Meanwhile Sloaf is just living up in a Mentalbreak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
We use mailchimp and it obvs costs money to do so. But it’s not an exorbitant amount of money or anything 🤷🏼‍♀️ unsure if that’s the question
I use Flodesk and it is cheap! Less data than Mailchimp though. It’s a false economy deleting leads to save on emailing costs if you have something worth selling - except when they’re dead cold.
Maybe a little Loaf challenge for us is to mark any Loaf email as spam 🤭
---
Oh my god. This is so embarrassing
Isn’t it? Such a staged photo 😂 If we don’t see it going through the machine, it wasn’t homemade.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m positively gleeful that Dr Teef is living up in the Mentawais and even sharing stories of a pretty young Brisbane woman who’s there as well. Meanwhile Sloaf is just living up in a Mentalbreak.
Oh wow I actually used to work with this young woman, she is absolutely the most down to earth, stunning and smart level headed young woman. Not close enough that I could ask her questions without seeming weird.

Reactions: 9
Every time she contorts her body to make it look like she has any curves, she reminds me of these guys. I didn’t get the best photos of her but you get the idea when she is twisting like a pretzel to make her bum stick out or her hips look curvy.
That jumpsuit ‘thing’ looks so stupid on her 🤣
They’re more suited for women with feminine shapes or curves, not for your teenage boy body Loaf.
---
Also asking people to unsubscribe if they don’t want to receive them. I received the email as well but why would I go out of my way to open it and unsubscribe when apparently she’ll remove me from her list anyway?
Yes she’ll spend a lot of her own money to send you this email 📧
So if you don’t want it, please unsubscribe so it doesn’t cost her so much money to give back for free.
And if you don’t want it and you don’t engage with her she will also remove you from her free email list. Which must cost her more money to go through all the people who didn’t respond to her free email to unsubscribe you.
Hope this makes sense x 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s never looked more worse than what she does right now. Her eating disorder is really showing. She’s skin and bones. Typical with these “fitness” influencers they don’t actually care about health they just care about being thin - I’m looking at you ashy bines and Sarah’s day 😏

Reactions: 15
Oh wow I actually used to work with this young woman, she is absolutely the most down to earth, stunning and smart level headed young woman. Not close enough that I could ask her questions without seeming weird.
Is she as young as she looks?

Reactions: 3
Being Mother’s Day, interesting to see how many posts she will do to say she’s ’living in the moment’ and has no time for social media. My guess is around 46, because are you even mother if you don’t post proof?
also will completely ignore her last born because she can’t face what she actually did to that little girl who would’ve been over a year old now

Reactions: 8
Her blisters hadn't even healed (apparently from Fred again) when she went OS and married hubby no.4 that she met at that very concert.

Sophie 'whiplash' Guidolin
You’d think as a ‘fitness professional’ her dream would be to have a somewhat fit body or physique. I guess her dream is just to have another sucker for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.