Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing Kai’s ‘thirst trap’ selfie to her ‘550k’ followers. Gross.
For christs sake he’s just a skinny teenage kid 🙄
This makes my skin crawl.
An abusive ex used to gush over his extremely thin daughter (from drugs) and the bigger built sister barely existed in his eyes.
It’s a disgusting sick trait of sociopaths to sexualise their children.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Sorry it’s split into two videos. What an embarrassing “ambassador”. Can’t tag their account correctly and then posts this tit in attempt to promote them.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Every time she contorts her body to make it look like she has any curves, she reminds me of these guys. I didn’t get the best photos of her but you get the idea when she is twisting like a pretzel to make her bum stick out or her hips look curvy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I couldn’t bear to listen to her whole story but she said about one of the girls falling off a horse and how important it is to get back on. She’s spent her whole life around horses so always jumps back on. I immediately thought, oh just like your marriages. One doesn’t work out so best jump into another to make sure your aren’t lonely for life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I couldn’t bear to listen to her whole story but she said about one of the girls falling off a horse and how important it is to get back on. She’s spent her whole life around horses so always jumps back on. I immediately thought, oh just like your marriages. One doesn’t work out so best jump into another to make sure your aren’t lonely for life 🤣
You know what they say - the best way to get over a man is to get under another one. 😉😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The video in the black onesie is giving britney vibes
In the kitchen? Yes, I thought that too when I was watching it. She’s cooked. Her stories are all over the show today.

It also sounded like 2024’s husband was in the background of the goat simulator stories playing happy families with the kids.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how much she is charged, per email she sends? It seems to be her new topic. I work for a business (I am not the owner) and we send emails to hundreds of people twice monthly and I don’t believe we are charged? However I could be wrong and just not aware of the charges.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how much she is charged, per email she sends? It seems to be her new topic. I work for a business (I am not the owner) and we send emails to hundreds of people twice monthly and I don’t believe we are charged? However I could be wrong and just not aware of the charges.
We use mailchimp and it obvs costs money to do so. But it’s not an exorbitant amount of money or anything 🤷🏼‍♀️ unsure if that’s the question

Reactions: 5
No ring on new old mate's finger. They were having a laugh pretending, trying to get a headline to maintain her dying relevancy.View attachment 2928047
Wrong hand - he’s driving so that’s his right hand on the steering wheel - left hand is holding the coffee and can’t see his ring finger 😉
---
Who the hell is P???? You think it’s funny you absolute dipshit!!!!!
Also, be right back, just going to get changed as my sons got footy today……… 🫠🫠
Here’s a handy hint too - if it’s that cold that you need a hoodie, puffer jacket and beanie…then perhaps put some pants on to keep warm also…🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IMG_0090.jpeg
Hahahahahaha the texture for this “ragu” (made with eye fillet… 🙄 good one, dumb bleep) is so beyond WRONG 🤣😳🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Here’s an idea, Loaf! You could use Mail Chimp for free if you removed all the people on your subscriber list that never subscribed. 🫶🦄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Should her lust posts not say #ad on them? Clearly it’s a promo right?!
where’s the video of her making the pasta 😂 duck sake we got 3 videos of her holding a pan of sauce - shock horror maybe she’s full of tit and didn’t make the pasta (prove me wrong loaf I know you see this)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.