Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only is her ass flat but she’s got cellulite over it! FYI so does my butt but I’m not selling fitness plans for huge amounts of dollars!

Reactions: 17
New you tube is out. It is basically an ad for Project You. The big sell on how she only does to help women.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She's spent the last 24 + hours with severe gastro. She only knows severe or the sickest she's ever been.

It sounds like her HG is making a comeback. Which is probably just regular morning sickness.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She's spent the last 24 + hours with severe gastro. She only knows severe or the sickest she's ever been.

It sounds like her HG is making a comeback. Which is probably just regular morning sickness.
Who shows their spew bowl and toilet paper and themselves in bed 🤢She is the most pathetic attention seeker ever!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And did we clock her saying “happy Mother’s Day to my mum” and then showing him on the camera “mothers come in all shapes and sizes”

Hows that for a big f you to her own mother 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t be sharing a bed with someone with gastro!!!!! Especially with someone that runs a massive company. 🫠🫠
---
And did we clock her saying “happy Mother’s Day to my mum” and then showing him on the camera “mothers come in all shapes and sizes”

Hows that for a big f you to her own mother 🙄
Such a horrible woman!!!! 🤬🤬

• Haha
I’m dying with gastro. Oh quick, let’s take a snap of my spew bucket with spew on it. Throw in some toilet paper and maybe some of my face.

Then I’ll film another video and put on my sick voice. While talking to my boyfriend/husband/mother.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If you have severe gastro then you certainly are not taking selfies of you and your spew bowl .
your 76th husband would not be in bed with you either … or shall we call him mammi . She ate through the pappi and now has a mammi
It doesn’t suprise me they don’t consider not sharing gastro as she is as thick as a bleeping brick . Saying she has the motto of “ back on the horse” and not tending to a child that has come off a horse 😂
Such a dangerous mindset . I certainly would be going and checking my kid was ok because one wrong move with a broken neck or back and….

• Haha
Can someone buy this numpty a watch or teach her to count? Yesterday she was making everyone homemade pasta and slow cooker eye fillet paste and now she’s had severe gastro for 24+ hours? The math ain’t mathing like usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She nothing but a batshit crazy, lying, filthy, pathetic, psychotic, dirty grub 👌

Reactions: 16
That arse is so flabby and saggy for someone so smol, fit and toned 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.