Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New you tube is out. It is basically an ad for Project You. The big sell on how she only does to help women.
But why? šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« If it sells out like she always goes on about, she shouldnā€™t need to promote it like she does.
Waste of energy promoting something that is in such demand. Sheā€™s nuts.

Reactions: 10
Doesn't look like she was in her bedroom, so maybe just using gastro as an excuse for being a POS mother who spent mothers day with her new d*ck instead of her kids šŸ¤”

Reactions: 13
Doesn't look like she was in her bedroom, so maybe just using gastro as an excuse for being a POS mother who spent mothers day with her new d*ck instead of her kids šŸ¤”
If you enlarge on the pic you can see her grey floors and the bed head . She is on her bed plus she posted the video of her and dick in bed .
guarantee though she wouldnā€™t have had the kids on Motherā€™s Day.

Reactions: 8
This is so cringe it deserves a spot in the archives

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Can someone buy this numpty a watch or teach her to count? Yesterday she was making everyone homemade pasta and slow cooker eye fillet paste and now sheā€™s had severe gastro for 24+ hours? The math ainā€™t mathing like usual.
Eye fillet paste šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s so revolting. Got that crappy voice on again, probably just dosing herself to the eyeballs on pain meds again.
What a tit Motherā€™s Day for the kids, fitting for a tit mother though

Reactions: 13
She posts and captions it ā€˜homemade pastaā€™ because it is probably labelled ā€˜homemade pastaā€™ but she didnā€™t make it, so she will take it out of the packet, cover it in flour (even though itā€™s rock hard šŸ˜‚) to make it look like she did. Itā€™s like the ultrasound post of Trins a few years ago. She wants people to think she did it, or itā€™s hers. But itā€™s not, and she can gaslight her way out of it if she cops it.

She is so bleeping infuriating. In every. single. way. How anyway could stay with her beyond a week is beyond me.

Reactions: 19
So much for ā€œIā€™ve got the most muscle Iā€™ve ever hadā€ sheā€™s clearly been laying off the booty bands she was spruiking a few years ago.

Also what 35 year old needs their mother to fly interstate because they have gastro? Only attention seekers filming cOntEnT while their new šŸ† hangs around for a shag šŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you have severe gastro then you certainly are not taking selfies of you and your spew bowl .
your 76th husband would not be in bed with you either ā€¦ or shall we call him mammi . She ate through the pappi and now has a mammi
It doesnā€™t suprise me they donā€™t consider not sharing gastro as she is as thick as a bleeping brick . Saying she has the motto of ā€œ back on the horseā€ and not tending to a child that has come off a horse šŸ˜‚
Such a dangerous mindset . I certainly would be going and checking my kid was ok because one wrong move with a broken neck or back andā€¦.
ā€˜Mammiā€™ ā˜ 

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Always the sickest fucker ainā€™t she? Real Mums suck it up and get on with it. God forbid she ever gets really sick. Pathetic mole

Reactions: 20
I had gastro also yesterday spent afternoon in bed. Did not take one video or picture of myself and my husband and kids wouldn't even come in the room. My husband slept in the spare bed last night just in case.
She is so full of tit

Reactions: 18
IMG_1545.jpeg

bleeping wot, mate? This reel was unhinged, and I have so many questions!

What are these facials, why did you film them, do you even know how Boards work? Do you know that the opposite of confident is not introverted or shy, your social media highlights you being absolute lunatic, or that you donā€™t actually help women? Was Eeeeevieeee not in the video because she got in the way of your Yew Choob video all those years ago while you were on stage, and Aria is your favourite twin?

And then to follow up with calling Nickno Naggins her mum in the next video, holy tit! Weā€™ve gone from Papi to Mami in one husband. Why!?

I canā€™t. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So much for ā€œIā€™ve got the most muscle Iā€™ve ever hadā€ sheā€™s clearly been laying off the booty bands she was spruiking a few years ago.

Also what 35 year old needs their mother to fly interstate because they have gastro? Only attention seekers filming cOntEnT while their new šŸ† hangs around for a shag šŸ„±
Pretty sure she didnā€™t have a visit from her mother

Reactions: 6
ā€œI run a huge companyā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ when Iā€™m not in hospital, when Iā€™m not fainting from a needle, when Iā€™m not on my deathbed from serious illness. duck. Commit this psycho for treatment. What a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.