Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I_C bread ppl

Chatty Member
Can someone please explain to this West Coaster how half her kids have a public holiday and half don’t?? Do her kids go to school in 2 different states? Because….why?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah she lives close to the QLD/NSW border.

Not sure if it relates to the boys and school. Maybe she is referencing her husband

Reactions: 3

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Who’s the guy on the left? It’s not Jake, Andrew or Nathan from what I can tell! 🤔

Also regarding the dryer - it’s not that hard love….I have a pipe running from the back of my dryer (which is the same as hers) and it just drains into the same pipe the washing machine drains into…..🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
That would be Ryan. The boy who took her back 3 times? I believe. She kicked him to the kerb for another new dick then bought him back in then did it again.

ATOLOU$

Chatty Member
It looks like he’s not on her grid either. I’m sure she has one or two reels with him..?

• Wow
They are as dopey as each other. Or she does the media for them too. 🤣🤣
---
Hilarious. 50% combined comes from animal products and the other 50% combined comes from man made materials. Cotton is a plant product you twat waffles and not even remotely in this stupid looking top.
lol her son probably does

• Haha

problematicinfluencers

For someone who never uses a filter on their vids or reels, looks like they forgot to put the ‘no filter’ filter on reel #2
I don’t follow her on insta and I’ve been away from her threads for a few months but is that actually her voice? Or is she sick? She sounds so croaky and manly?

cate92

I’ve wanted to message Goob in the past but imagine he probably takes one look at her and thinks she’s not worth his time. She’s a washed up nobody