Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eehp2020

How does one get to the point they can consume 2400 calories on maintenance? I am 163cm, put on weight very easily, 85 kilos and can not lose weight unless I eat under 1200 calories - which makes working out at the gym hard as I am so exhausted. I worked with a trainer at my crossfit gym who basically told me I was lying about my intake and I have also done Renaissance Periodization.
Lots of factors go into this and is highly individual depending on age, activity level, history of dieting, stress & sleep etc
Without knowing all the facts it’s hard to say why it hasn’t worked for you but it does come down to calories in vs calories out
Possibilities are that your tracking wasn’t as accurate (not saying you are lying but maybe just weren’t given the right education on tracking)
It’s incredibly rare that I would require anyone to eat such little calories to lose worthy unless they were completely sedentary
---
Well the client supposedly only weighed 54kg and now weighs 50kg at 170cm.
So 2400 cals is actually far too little for maintenance in this case if they’ve lost weight and now are extremely underweight.
She’s such an idiot and beyond problematic. If they are the client’s true measurements she should’ve been helping them gain muscle mass and weight. But no, she’d happily support someone becoming even more underweight
I see, I haven’t been watching her stories I’ve just been catching up here
We all know she is full of s*it so there’s probably nothing factual about any of it anyway 🤣
BUT 2400 calories is probably above that persons maintenance with those stats - depending on their body fat levels

TDEE is a pretty accurate and free tool if you’re interested

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

petty_cynical

VIP Member
I wonder if it's the same back end as Sophie's? All that coding...
---
Was that a health is wealth challenge or an ad for Trendz???

Love the captions - Researching the laws around ‘cyber’, ‘data’ and intellectual property 🤯🥵
and - Incredibly proud of my EQ after discovering that one of my hugely heartled & emotionally attached brand/products has been copied by another company- being sent to me numerous times today and opting to journal on why it hurts so bad, instead of reacting 🙏✨

Google project you Loafie, there are 100's out there. It is not something you birthed.
What post was the caption under? I can see a reel for Day 10 but no Post for it.

ATOLOU$

Chatty Member
Can someone please explain to this West Coaster how half her kids have a public holiday and half don’t?? Do her kids go to school in 2 different states? Because….why?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Didn’t they used to? Like around covid time.. my memory is a bit fuzzy.

petty_cynical

VIP Member
I wonder who did it first?

The clothing fast fashion manufacturer with zero child labour laws probs.

tc&co

VIP Member
Be kind baby gurls. Kai’s doing her socials.

how very fucking dare she put up her stupid reel about grief, with her pancake arse cheek flaps on display in it, making a mockery of those of us who actually do know grief.
iganony mustn't be caught up yet... is he really doing her socials now? she couldn't possibly leave it for something to slip through...
---
thanks @natalielisa for screenshot.. I don't know how on my laptop

LFRD

speaking of... I thought he was gay... seems he has a baby on the way with who I assume is his gf... whoops
Tessa commented on the baby pic, maybe him and loaf aren’t friends anymore

I’m certain cousin rob is gay!
maybe the “girlfriend” is the oven and egg donor.
I have friends who have done this - they gave soerm to a lesbian couple and the girls were pregnant at the same time - they kept a baby a the gays took the other baby.
(I have no way of wording that other than what it is)
She definitely has another hairdresser friend who is gay that she’s posted before